Male HQ

Would You Suck Off A Straight Guy?

didi

On 12/30/2021 at 11:19 PM, Itssgg said:

Hey.. looking for a Indian top? 

I'm looking for cute and hot twinks.

I'm 30 175 75 Ind top. Tele me on @itssgg. 

This is a discussion and you diverted the topic to about you and turned it into your hookup.

1 warning point.

Bloody idiot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Armpits
On 1/13/2022 at 3:11 PM, Guest marriedt39 said:

any more encounters? 

wondering if nowadays straight guys r more into experimentation, especially the younger Gen

Don't just suck straight guys, fuck them, tie them up and edge them, watch their hairy cock throb for mercy. Pee on them. Take turns to bang their holes. Any holes. Yummy

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Graydaddy
On 2/10/2022 at 3:50 PM, Guest guest said:

I took the virginity of one straight guy.  A lot of seducing and teasing and I finally got his dick in my mouth.  

I must say I am very proud of myself

Thats hot - would love to be seduced like that. Am v straight acting so good roleplay heh heh

Guest curious

I took the virginity of one straight guy.  A lot of seducing and teasing and I finally got his dick in my mouth.  

share more pls.

like that means took virginity?

must at least get to fcuk his ass

On 2/10/2022 at 3:31 PM, Guest Graydaddy said:

was straight, now bi… and confirmed guys suck much better

Actually there are friend and colleague who I know that turned bi after sex try with guys. To be honest, they are married family man and above 35yo. 

On 2/11/2022 at 6:45 PM, Guest Guest said:

Actually there are friend and colleague who I know that turned bi after sex try with guys. To be honest, they are married family man and above 35yo. 

I believe they are bi all the while even before they got married, but maybe they are more towards to str8 side. I do not believe str8 can just turned bi after sex with guys.

On 2/11/2022 at 6:45 PM, Guest Guest said:

There must be something that your friend / colleague like when they had sex with guys which they did not get out of their wives …. 🤔

On 2/11/2022 at 3:16 PM, Guest guest said:

Ya man, fcuk his ass then means took his virginity.

I don't do anal.  Extracting his sperm with my mouth and swallowing it is all I want.  

Guest Graydaddy
On 2/11/2022 at 8:31 PM, Guest guest said:

I believe they are bi all the while even before they got married, but maybe they are more towards to str8 side. I do not believe str8 can just turned bi after sex with guys.

True -- tbh may be more accurate to say "was bi-curious, now mostly gay" haha

When i was studying in KL, i shared room with 2 persons. The oldest one is 5 yrs my senior, who has graduated then and had a gf who is now his wife. He was like a big brother to me. 

Being a 20 year-old, i was curious and inexperienced. i would always seduce him when he was out from shower and changing with only underwear on, or before he sleep. He usually sleep topless.

There were a few times when i got hold of his kkj, which he would resist at first. it would end after i stroke his kkj few times and he stop me before he shoot.

Too bad he moved out soon after. Would be sweet if he could be the first cock i sucked.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 2/12/2022 at 8:24 AM, Guest Graydaddy said:

True -- tbh may be more accurate to say "was bi-curious, now mostly gay" haha

An old saying "十男九gay".

On 2/11/2022 at 8:31 PM, Guest guest said:

Or gays just in denial.

Frankly I never understand this straight guy glorification at different BW threads.

The same as this myth of turning straight guys gay or getting them to do gay action.

Just fantasy.

Those guys playing with other guys who say they are straights, just deny the fact that they are gay or bisexual.

Real straight guys feel disgusted when thinking of gay sex.

The rare instances where it can happen out of desperation are very few.
For example being at a military outpost somewhere in the desert for a year, food supply thrown off to you by air...

and the nights getting chilly ...

But those guys here who believe otherwise go ahead.

We don't mind reading your "experiences" one time in the local newspapers.

Following the news, it seems that more and more younger straight guys don't mind to directly make reports when being

"assaulted" by gay guys.

Draw your conclusions.

Guest Guest
On 3/3/2022 at 6:01 PM, singalion said:

Just fantasy.

Those guys playing with other guys who say they are straights, just deny the fact that they are gay or bisexual.

Real straight guys feel disgusted when thinking of gay sex.

Are you a psychologist? If not, stop judging people base on your experience. Is not fair to them. 

Guest According to Kinsey
On 3/4/2022 at 12:07 AM, Guest Facts said:

Simple logic, if he allow you to suck him then he is not straight. Denial 

According to Kinsey, there is no fully straight, 

Straight men do experiment and try things out if the situation permits  

They just try it out once, twice, thrice, 

Dont label them for life.

To them its just a way to relieve a hard woody. 

Then move on.

But many gays r pure gays.

They won't go near pussies. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
On 3/4/2022 at 1:36 PM, Guest According to Kinsey said:

Then move on.

I truly agree to this. 

Not fair to label them just because they are curious trying out m2m sex. 

Then move on.

That is not really correct.

The Kinsey report was about how many people identify as homosexual and how many had some homosexual experience, but it said nothing that there is no fully "straight" guys.

The 1948 and 1953 Studies of Alfred Kinsey

Kinsey's samples are best for younger adults, particularly the college-educated; they are poorest for minorities and those from lower socioeconomic and educational levels. The original male sample included institutionalized men. Paul Gebhard (Gebhard 1979), a Kinsey research associate and later director of the Institute, described Kinsey's sampling method as "quota sampling accompanied by opportunistic collection" (p. 26). Kinsey's data came from in-depth, face-to-face interviews (with 5300 white males and 5940 white females providing almost all of the data).

Sexual Behavior in the Human Male (1948) and Sexual Behavior in the Human Female (1953) reported that:

• 37% of males and 13% of females had at least some overt homosexual experience to orgasm;
  • 10% of males were more or less exclusively homosexual and 8% of males were exclusively homosexual for at least three years between the ages of 16 and 55. For females, Kinsey reported a range of 2-6% for more or less exclusively homosexual experience/response.
  • 4% of males and 1-3% of females had been exclusively homosexual after the onset of adolescence up to the time of the interview.
  • Kinsey devised a classification scheme to measure sexual orientation. It is commonly known as the Kinsey Scale

Kinsey’s inquiries into human sex life led him to found the institute and to publish Sexual Behavior in the Human Male (1948) and Sexual Behavior in the Human Female (1953). These reports, based on 18,500 personal interviews, indicated a wide variation in behaviour. Although interviews were carefully conducted and certain statistical criteria met, the studies were criticized because of irregularities in sampling and the general unreliability of personal communication.

Because of the inconsistencies of Kinsey's studies, three others did a re-analysis of Kinsey's data. 

These were the results:

Reanalyses of Alfred Kinsey's Data

In the Final Report and Background Papers of the National Institute of Mental Health's Task Force on Homosexuality (Gebhard 1972), Gebhard reanalyzed Kinsey's data to eliminate sample bias. His refined figures showed that between one-quarter and one-third of adult white males with college education had had an "overt homosexual experience since puberty" (mostly in the adolescent years); weighting by marital status, he estimated that 4% of the white college-educated males and between 1-2% (and closer to 1%) of white females were predominantly or exclusively homosexual.

In The Kinsey Data, Gebhard and Johnson (1979) reexamined the amount of homosexual experience in Kinsey's basic sample of noninstitutionalized males and females. They found 9.9% of the males in the College Sample had extensive homosexual experience. 3.7% of females had extensive homosexual experience.

Tabulations by Gebhard (McWhirter 1990) on Kinsey's basic sample of noninstitutionalized males and females indicated that "13.95% of males and 4.25% of females, or a combined average of 9.13%" had had either "extensive" or "more than incidental" homosexual experience. These figures were not weighted by marital status.

John Gagnon and William Simon (1973) also reanalyzed Kinsey's data, focusing on the college sample. In their tabulations, 30% of males reported a homosexual experience to orgasm for the male or his partner; of this group, 25% had the experience(s) as adolescents or had only isolated experiences before the age of 20. The remaining 5-6% broke down evenly, with 3% having had "substantial homosexual histories" and 3% having had "exclusively homosexual histories." The comparable figure for females having had a homosexual experience was 6%. Of these, 4% had experience limited to adolescence or scattered experience before the age of 20, leaving 2% with significant adult homosexual experience, and less than 1% with exclusively homosexual histories.

=> Just a minority between 4 % to 30% had homosexual experience.

Note that only 25 % was seen as "experimentation" with another guy before adolescence (before the age of 20).

The number of homosexuals was seen around 6%, while 3 % (from the 6% considered themselves as bisexual).

This for the Kinsey studies.

Edited by singalion

Then move on.

More recent reports come to these findings:

Janus and Janus (1993)

Janus and Janus, in their cross-sectional (not random) nationwide survey of American adults aged 18 and over, stated that 9% of men and 5% of women reported having had homosexual experiences "frequently" or "ongoing." In another measure, 4% of men and 2% of women self-identified as homosexual. The authors used a questionnaire, supplemented by 125 interviews (4,550 questionnaires were distributed, 3,260 were returned, and 2,765 were usable).

Sell, Wells, and Wypij (1995)

A later article on the Hope/Harris survey by Sell reported data on both homosexual attraction as well as homosexual behavior. The figures reported were: 6.2% of U.S. males and 3.6% of U.S. females with "sexual contact with someone of the same sex only or with both sexes in the previous five years," and 20.8% of U.S. males and 17.8% of U.S. females with some homosexual behavior or some homosexual attraction since age 15. The percentage of respondents reporting sexual contact only with others of the same sex in the previous five years in the U.S. was below 1%.

2000-Current

Mosher, Chandra, and Jones (2005)

In a national survey, 90% of men aged 18-44 considered themselves to be heterosexual, 2.3% as homosexual, 1.8% as bisexual, and 3.9% as 'something else.' Among women aged 18-44 in the same survey, 90% said they were heterosexual, 1.3% homosexual, 2.8% bisexual, and 3.8% as 'something else.'

Chandra, Mosher, Copen, and Sionean (2011)

Data collected from a national sample of 13,495 men and women between 2006 and 2008. The study attempted to differentiate between sexual attraction, sexual behavior, and sexual identity. The percentage reporting their sexual identity as homosexual ranged from 2% to 4% of males, and about 1% to 2% of females. The percentage reporting their sexual identity as bisexual is between 1% and 3% of males, and 2% to 5% of females. About 4%–6% of males ever had same-sex contact. For females, the percentage who have ever had same-sex contact ranges from about 4% in the GSS, to 11%–12% in the 2002 and 2006–2008 NSFG.

=>

What you can see from these studies is that the straight men who have/had homosexual experience or regular gay sex is very low.

The realistic takeaway is: You are lucky if 15% of men in society indulge into gay sex. Probably it is less.

Guest Attracted to straight

Have been playing too many gays! No kick anymore! Felt like playing with straight guys!

keep thinking to grab the straight guys hands and kiss his lean fit body and nice nipples while he struggling! Lick his hairy balls and hard cock!

recently quite a handful of straight guys out of jobs and they need money to support wife and kids! Some straight guys don’t mind selling their bodies in exchanging with money! 

looking for opportunities to have fun with straight guys! Recently played one straight guy through cursing as I saw him with wife and kids before. Quite kinky to play straight guys if they are willingly parties! 

During poly’s times, me and a straight friend will visit a regular sucker together, the room was made like a glory hole so we don’t actually know who sucking us. we will take turn to surrender our dick (and cum). So he wait wait beside n watch while I was being serviced and vice versa so it depends who is more horny that day so we will talk who go first. We will still try to cover our dicks at first but slowly we become more open as we visit that place more frequent. He is now married with kids. 

Guest guest
On 3/5/2022 at 12:16 PM, Guest Attracted to straight said:

Have been playing too many gays! No kick anymore! Felt like playing with straight guys!

keep thinking to grab the straight guys hands and kiss his lean fit body and nice nipples while he struggling! Lick his hairy balls and hard cock!

recently quite a handful of straight guys out of jobs and they need money to support wife and kids! Some straight guys don’t mind selling their bodies in exchanging with money! 

looking for opportunities to have fun with straight guys! Recently played one straight guy through cursing as I saw him with wife and kids before. Quite kinky to play straight guys if they are willingly parties! 

Sounds so hot and can give me instant hardon when thinking of kissing and fondle with a str8 guy lean fit bod and nipples. And see his shiok expression and moaning sound while sucking him off and finally see him shoot out his cum.

On 3/5/2022 at 12:16 PM, Guest Attracted to straight said:

Where u cruise for straight men la?

On 3/5/2022 at 12:17 PM, Sg boi said:

During poly’s times, me and a straight friend will visit a regular sucker together, the room was made like a glory hole so we don’t actually know who sucking us. we will take turn to surrender our dick (and cum). So he wait wait beside n watch while I was being serviced and vice versa so it depends who is more horny that day so we will talk who go first. We will still try to cover our dicks at first but slowly we become more open as we visit that place more frequent. He is now married with kids. 

... and he is probably secretly still playing with guys.

The fact for a guy being married to a girl doesn't mean he is not gay or bisexual.

In the usual category he would not be considered straight if someone entertains guys for fun.

There are many "pretend to be" straight guys out there.

The most bizarre to me are those who told me they are straight but wanted to be topped.

They marry out of various reasons, often they are just in denial that they are gay and succumb to the pressure to marry or marry for not being seen or judged as gay.

Even at BW we had these wives who were exposing their bi or gay husbands...

Glory hole videos are hot 🥵 the hardons seems even “harder”, as the receivers feel anonymous/liberated mmm. It must’ve been really kinky to have a close up watch of your straight friend getting high and orgasm mm. His expression must’ve been priceless lol. 

Edited by Pubic01

A commercial place or the sucker s place?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest guest
On 3/4/2022 at 2:02 PM, fab said:

But many gays r pure gays.

They won't go near pussies. 

I cannot comment for others, but it is true for me.

Guest GUEST
On 2/16/2022 at 5:00 PM, Guest Guest said:

When i was studying in KL, i shared room with 2 persons. The oldest one is 5 yrs my senior, who has graduated then and had a gf who is now his wife. He was like a big brother to me. 

Being a 20 year-old, i was curious and inexperienced. i would always seduce him when he was out from shower and changing with only underwear on, or before he sleep. He usually sleep topless.

There were a few times when i got hold of his kkj, which he would resist at first. it would end after i stroke his kkj few times and he stop me before he shoot.

Too bad he moved out soon after. Would be sweet if he could be the first cock i sucked.

It would be good if you were able to made him shoot while you stoke his kkj, so wasted.

On 3/5/2022 at 9:45 AM, singalion said:

The fact for a guy being married to a girl doesn't mean he is not gay or bisexual.

In the usual category he would not be considered straight if someone entertains guys for fun.

The most bizarre to me are those who told me they are straight but wanted to be topped.

They marry out of various reasons, often they are just in denial that they are gay and succumb to the pressure to marry or marry for not being seen or judged as gay.

True true. I used to hangout at my friend's place after school in tiong bahru. He's dad always walking around at home in his triangular loose well worn underwear, often his balls exposed depending on his position. One day, he sent my friend to go tabao food, and then asked me to help him change lightbulb in the toilet. His hairy banana was growing hard in his cheap underwear, facing me, while I was holding the chair steady for him to stand on to reach the light socket. Long story short, I ended up sucking him and drinking his creamy cum juice. When my friend, his son, came back, we still changing lightbulb. Nothing was said even until today.

On 3/5/2022 at 9:45 AM, singalion said:

All men enjoy being suck. Married or not. Straight, gay and in between. If their wives and partners won't do it, their wondering cocks will find a mouth to do it. Most of the cocks I sucked are straight married young men whose wives are pregnant, so can't have sex.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.