Male HQ

Would You Suck Off A Straight Guy?

didi

On 12/26/2021 at 4:50 PM, Guest Tylers nipples said:

he hamsum issit?

Swimming den can see his bulge wor

Boyish face.

Nowadays even swimming not really can see much, since some guys would not wear swimming trunks to swim.

On 12/26/2021 at 4:38 PM, Guest GUEST said:

If there is next life, i still wanna born as a guy but a straight guy and not a gay guy. Being gay really have miserable relationship cause i am not those lucky ones who can find a bf so easily.

Hopefully covid faster go away and so that can have family gathering again, hopefully some chalet thing which have swimming pool, then i can get to see my cousin's hubby topless bod. But i find that he looks like those guys who would not like to goes topless?! 

Your cousin’s hubby very decent and handsome guy? He is a teacher or engineer type of guy? He got mediacorp star look? 

On 12/26/2021 at 5:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

Your cousin’s hubby very decent and handsome guy? He is a teacher or engineer type of guy? He got mediacorp star look? 

Looks decent and sporty. Not teacher and engineer. No need to be mediacorp star look to attract me. Even not all mediacorp star look in mediacorp i find them attractive. HAHA.

Being gay really have miserable relationship …..

Ya. True that. Romantic union just seem to come so naturally for straight folks, they just need to go with the flow of life, and I’m so so envious of them. For me, it feels like being totally ignored by Cupid. 

… hopefully some chalet thing which have swimming pool, then i can get to see my cousin's hubby topless bod. But i find that he looks like those guys who would not like to goes topless?! 

If there’re kids involve who need an adult male to guide their swimming, there’s a good chance you can see him swimming :) hopefully in a tight swim trunk mmmm. Hot young dad in pool cuddling kids is just so hot to watch haha. (For me lah)

On 12/26/2021 at 9:38 PM, Pubic01 said:

Ya. True that. Romantic union just seem to come so naturally for straight folks, they just need to go with the flow of life, and I’m so so envious of them. For me, it feels like being totally ignored by Cupid. 

If there’re kids involve who need an adult male to guide their swimming, there’s a good chance you can see him swimming :) hopefully in a tight swim trunk mmmm. Hot young dad in pool cuddling kids is just so hot to watch haha. (For me lah)

Agreed, straight folks romantic just come naturally and more easier. Gay romantic too difficult.

Maybe by then my cousin already have kids and hot young dad would cuddling his own kid in the pool.

On 12/30/2021 at 11:19 PM, Itssgg said:

Hey.. looking for a Indian top? 

I'm looking for cute and hot twinks.

I'm 30 175 75 Ind top. Tele me on @itssgg. 

This is a discussion and you diverted the topic to about you and turned it into your hookup.

1 warning point.

Bloody idiot!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest marriedt39

any more encounters? 

wondering if nowadays straight guys r more into experimentation, especially the younger Gen

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter