Male HQ

The Relation Between Sexual Orientation And Penile Size

oralb

Here's another reason to rejoice of being gay

Gay men usually have bigger dicks

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10410197

This was a massive study, by the way. Between 1938 and 1963, the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction conducted the study on 5,122 men. First, the guys were put into two groups, straight and gay. Then the men measured their junk in five different ways. On all five counts, gay men reported larger penises than heterosexual men.

When erect, a gay man's penis is an average of 1/3 of an inch longer than a straight guy's. It's also chubbier. Perhaps even more interestingly, massive gay junk seems to be skewing the overall average penis length up to 6 inches, while the average straight man's is actually just a fraction shorter than that.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

http://www.salon.com/health/sex/urge/world/1999/11/04/size

Nov. 4, 1999

Six inches is the average length of a male erection, right? More or less? More (6.32 inches) if you're gay, apparently. And less (5.99) if you're straight. Stiff homosexual organs are one-third of an inch longer, claims an article titled "The Relation Between Sexual Orientation and Penile Size" in the June Archives of Sexual Behavior.

The phallus findings are based on archived data from 5,122 measurements of men's schlongs obtained by the Kinsey Report from 1938-1963.

But isn't it penile chubbiness that matters more in sexual pleasure? Heteros lose this contest, too. The straight circumference is 4.80 inches, while gays wield a stout 4.95. Dr. Anthony Bogaert of Brock University in Ontario, Canada and Dr. Scott Hershberger of California State University-Long Beach co-authored the recent study, which is part of a larger study on the origins of sexual orientation and behavior.

Reached by phone at his Ontario office, Bogaert generously answered my most probing questions about the penile research.

Why on Earth would gay guys be heavier hung?

"It might have something to do with prenatal hormones that affect the structure and size of genitalia and certain structures of the brain that ultimately affect sexual orientation," Bogaert said. "If so, this would lend support to theories that believe there are biological factors affecting sexual orientation."

Did Kinsey researchers actually measure the arched staffs of their subjects?

"No," the Canadian admitted. "The subjects reported themselves, either by mailing their measurements in, or by reporting their size to an interviewer."

Men lie about their dimensions, Bogaert acknowledged, but in his opinion, this doesn't explain the data. "The size discrepancy might have to do with 'reporting bias' if gay men are more likely to exaggerate the size of their penis. But we don't think that's the explanation. There's evidence that heterosexuals are as likely to exaggerate as homosexuals."

As for plans to reenact the original study with excited, contemporary wieners, Bogaert was doubtful.

"I probably won't do additional research in this area," he said. "I have other projects, and besides, it's too expensive."

Oddly enough, this astounding and controversial discovery has been kept zippered up by the majority of media. Queer columnist Dan Savage commented on it in one of his September columns and the Evening Standard, the London newspaper, noted it on Aug. 24, but generally, it looks like gay vs. straight cock size is a topic that the prudish press finds way too big to handle.

That's why the story reared its head here, where the whole world is naked.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

I read that article before. There was also some theory about hypermasculinity which contributes to a higher probability of being homosexual.

So in order to be straight, you need to have a moderate amount of pre-natal hormones. Not too little, not too much.

Complicated~ :ph34r:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 11 months later...

I read that article before. There was also some theory about hypermasculinity which contributes to a higher probability of being homosexual.

So in order to be straight, you need to have a moderate amount of pre-natal hormones. Not too little, not too much.

Complicated~ :ph34r:

You could not be more right. Contrary to popular opinion, the majority of gay men are not prancing fairies. In fact, they can be just the opposite. As a mostly straight male who dabbled with being gay for a short period of time, I can tell you, their masculinity can be rather imposing for most straight men. I found that they scared me at times, and I'm not exactly a shrinking violet with mere average cock measurements.

Hahaha. Now I know why my str8 army friends are peeking at my cock every time we shower nude together and it's true that theirs are not as endowed.

It's call vagina envy accortding to Freud.

Guest lesser penile

Guessed those str8 with lesser penis turned to gay due to low esteem and fearing rejection by girlfriend or not sesisfying future wife.

It's easier for a guy with a small dick to become and enjoy being a bottom than for him to impress the ladies. Is it true tops tend to have bigger cocks than bottoms?

Guest Gay Tua Kee

Guessed those str8 with lesser penis turned to gay due to low esteem and fearing rejection by girlfriend or not sesisfying future wife.

DEFINITELY NOT CORRECT leh.The research figures show gay man having BIGGER DICK NOT SMALLER.

• Guest locked this topic