Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been reading 1st 20plus pages of Tarot of Vampyre book. Interesting read so far...

Never really saw the whole big deal about Tarots. I've had my reading before... a friend did it.. kinda lame lol maybe he did it wrongly

Care to share?

"One of the best things about a forum is that it's a place where you can find the most random and outrageous quotes on the internet." - Ghandi

if you are looking for in-ear monitors, give Westone UM1s a try. super comfortable! if you are looking for headphones, try Audio-Technica M50. best if you go down to Stereo to audition a few. those above are around $200 btw. :)

Too expensive DD:

Currently looking at ath-ck7 vs ath-sj11

Never really saw the whole big deal about Tarots. I've had my reading before... a friend did it.. kinda lame lol maybe he did it wrongly Care to share?

I've always had fascination monstrous and mystical stuffs. I have not started any proper readings for myself or anyone yet, coz I'm still extremely new to it. I think reading from a professional/expert reader would be alot different? Some people do it for fun, for leisure, but I believe tarots do touch on deeper levels on unconcious/subconcious that needs alot more understanding.

Art makes the world go round! Love is the entirety of it!

blog: www.confusedfella.blogspot.com

I've always had fascination monstrous and mystical stuffs. I have not started any proper readings for myself or anyone yet, coz I'm still extremely new to it. I think reading from a professional/expert reader would be alot different? Some people do it for fun, for leisure, but I believe tarots do touch on deeper levels on unconcious/subconcious that needs alot more understanding.

OooooOooooooooH~ ^^

.. okthatsallihavetosay XD

"One of the best things about a forum is that it's a place where you can find the most random and outrageous quotes on the internet." - Ghandi

recently, i got to know a few more friends... listening to him talk about his other friends who are in gay relationships for 10-over years... and knowing some underage boys who already have boyfrineds...

man, i feel like one big fxxking old alien who never had a bf.. tsk lmfao

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Help us foretell our future once you read enough and buy the deck. :thumb:

Hahax sureee, see where fate leads ^.^ gonna order 2 more different decks @.@

How much did you buy the tarot deck ah? *poke poke*

The whole set of deck and book is 45bucks at Kino taka branch. u poke v painnnn! =x

Updating iOS 5 now.

Lots of people having problems.. so I hear.

I had to try updating it three times before successfully updating, then restoring the iPhone.

Anyone else updating/updated/going or trying to update their iPhones?

I find Bohemian Gothic Tarot and Quantum Tarot: Version 2.0 very niceeeeee

here's the full list of 78 cards images.

http://stregalamia.multiply.com/photos/album/113 (bohemian)

http://hinoto2007.multiply.com/photos/album/335/Quantum_Tarot_Ver._2.0 (quantum version2.0)

I've never seen the quantum version 2.0 b4... mesmerized by it.. haha

Guest aarondiaz

Not sure if it works,but I remember taking in alot of calcium by drinking milk.Dairy products,I think. :blink:

LOL. I'm pretty sure the calcium I take in everyday goes to my nails, not my bones ><. Milk seems of no help

Plus jumping!

I feel like a retard jumping around :X