Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha how do you stretch every morning?
I would just...stretch.o_o Usually I'll writhe around my bed and maybe stretch on my stomach until I feel good.

Yeap, just like that! Haha just like usually when you wake up, you feel like stretching that kinda luh.

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

haha dont think I have enough time in the morning to stretch ._. Have to rush to school >< Life's so unfair when some are so tall but they hardly exercise

-Guilty- It's probably genes and partially diet.

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

Fell asleep on living room couch last night at 12am.

Woke up 2 hours later, finding myself with my shirt off, pants and boxers down, jerking off.

... And I did that all in my sleep? Freegin scary.. what if my family came out to the living room

Well... Good wank anyway.

Edited by spiffy729

"One of the best things about a forum is that it's a place where you can find the most random and outrageous quotes on the internet." - Ghandi

Since when does exercising make one grow taller...?

/also quite tall

Probably cause the muscles and stuffs more active? Helps in growth? More exercise often means more intake of food, which also loosely translates to growth.

Probably cause the muscles and stuffs more active? Helps in growth? More exercise often means more intake of food, which also loosely translates to growth.

Height is dependent on genes and diet. Bones don't shrink, or at least not in the way muscles do, so exercising more doesn't help you grow taller.

At least not significantly.

anyone know how to grow taller at the age of 19? I'm feeling desperate :(

Drink breast milk?? :P notice younger generations kids growing taller.. n.. taller.... coz maybe more mum's opt for breast-feeding :P

Art makes the world go round! Love is the entirety of it!

blog: www.confusedfella.blogspot.com

Guest aarondiaz

idk but it is widely said that intense exercises or sports help in growing, like sprinting and swimming. Something related to the release of growth hormone?

And breast milk i think is only good for baby leh

idk but it is widely said that intense exercises or sports help in growing, like sprinting and swimming. Something related to the release of growth hormone? And breast milk i think is only good for baby leh

Like i said, the impact from testosterone would be minimal at best, especially if you're past the growth spurt stage. The time period is important.

If you're past the age of puberty nothing, except surgery, can make you taller.

Guest aarondiaz

Like i said, the impact from testosterone would be minimal at best, especially if you're past the growth spurt stage. The time period is important.

If you're past the age of puberty nothing, except surgery, can make you taller.

thanks for the info, but i know there are in fact cases when people're past their puberty, they still grow taller

But i thinks genes kinda affect alot.

Height is dependent on genes and diet. Bones don't shrink, or at least not in the way muscles do, so exercising more doesn't help you grow taller.

At least not significantly.

haha, if you read what I posted, I know that genes and diet plays a huge role. I was just saying that exercise might cause growth in some way or another.

Anyway, why you want to grow taller for. lol

what's ur height? @.@

Yea, what's your height, aarondiaz

Updating iOS 5 now. Lots of people having problems.. so I hear. I had to try updating it three times before successfully updating, then restoring the iPhone. Anyone else updating/updated/going or trying to update their iPhones?

im trying to update mine now. man this update asking too much space, i have no enough space to backup!

I need to get on track to make my life work, make my life worthwhile.. worth living.. N to let go of all these frustrations and guilt along the way. You will not get in my wayyyyyyyy

My height jam there le orz...LOL.

Sometimes there are tall people(like me) who don't want to be too tall.I remember being labelled 'The Giant' in my primary school days.Not fun.

Then there was one time when I went out with a sleeveless shirt,and people thought I played basketball,when I hated a ball flying onto me and it just goes 'WHOOMZ' at your face. ._.

Sometimes there are tall people(like me) who don't want to be too tall.I remember being labelled 'The Giant' in my primary school days.Not fun. Then there was one time when I went out with a sleeveless shirt,and people thought I played basketball,when I hated a ball flying onto me and it just goes 'WHOOMZ' at your face. ._.

Rem i used to play volleyball in sec sch... one time someone spiked the ball right into my face.. black out for few secs on the floor.. awesome feeling... :) =.=

Hahah. What colour u wan. Was looking at the shapes ones.

Haha idk I see which one catch my eye luh (no puns intended), probably wanna try purple or red.

Edited by Impere

im trying to update mine now. man this update asking too much space, i have no enough space to backup!

Got it done already. Love the new OS. Can't wait for my plan to expire so I can ger 4s. May the 4s be with you~~~ ^^

"One of the best things about a forum is that it's a place where you can find the most random and outrageous quotes on the internet." - Ghandi

Guest Marad44
Wondering if it's better to be in a possessive relationship or just no r/s at all ._.
Interesting question EasleyLim. Isn't there an element of selfishness or possessiveness in love? Don't we want the one whom we love to be exclusively ours?

Once again, the person that I feel something with, isn't interested in me.

Maybe it's just me, but why does life feel like a joke? Looking around at my gay friends, who can be as young as 15 to my age, all having boyfriends or having been in relationships... just what is wrong?

Maybe it's my fault... don't think I'm complete enough, maybe that's why...

---

on another note, I realized I can drink pretty well, hehe.

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Once again, the person that I feel something with, isn't interested in me. Maybe it's just me, but why does life feel like a joke? Looking around at my gay friends, who can be as young as 15 to my age, all having boyfriends or having been in relationships... just what is wrong? Maybe it's my fault... don't think I'm complete enough, maybe that's why... --- on another note, I realized I can drink pretty well, hehe.

Jiayou u will find yours soon, its not that hard to find, its just hard to maintain one for years hehe, have to put in lots of effort i guess

Jiayou u will find yours soon, its not that hard to find, its just hard to maintain one for years hehe, have to put in lots of effort i guess

Thank you ^^ I'm having trouble finding one already, so I haven't thought of maintaining. But I remember u have a bf, all the best with him :)

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki