Male HQ

Being A Bitch

cibeis

I'm a mature, sexy, married gay, and yes, my wife knows.

I'm very straight acting id I'm not in a gay environment, however, that changes as soon as I visit a gay sauna or similar.

I have the unbeatable urge to offer myself to everybody; I'm a devoted bottom and like to show it.

Thus, I usually wear tiny little panties or g-strings and take my time in the locker to make it clear that I'm an available bitch. After stripping them off I blatantly massage my soft cunt with some lubricant.

I have noticed that otherwise "stiff" and nervous guys get relaxed immediately when they see me. Latest, after shower, when I settle down in the TV room with my legs wide apart, masturbating my pussy with my fingers, I know that I'm in business.

I even don't look at the guys approaching me but simple take their cocks in my mouth where I have a condom ready. I'm an expert in rolling a condom on my lovers' cocks with my mouth. Then, while other guys guys make love in the private cabins I open my cunt right there and feel like in heaven when I get fxxked with a dozen or so guys looking on and, rather sooner than later, start stroking theot hard cocks.

Some guys call me "whore" which makes me very happy!!

After serving numerous hard cocks I dress, leave and pretend to be the straightest guy on earth! It happened, however, that I got recognized in public places which is OK if I'm not at a business lunch or dinner. One guy came over to the table where my wifeand i had dinner and whispered "Whore" so that my wife could hear....It made her so hot that I had to fxxk her afterwards and promise her to bring some of my lovers home.

• Guest locked this topic