Male HQ

Is This Normal S M Or I Crossed The Line

Guest BLine

Went to the house of this man I met online. He was look to be fxxked. During the foreplay he asked that I torture his nipples. I played along. When I took off my underwear, he saw my big tool and requested that I fxxked him harder later. Then he asked me to take a leather whip and asked me to whip his ass. Several lashes later, his buttock was red and he was asking for more. By then I was getting worried that I may have taken the game too far. I reached for the condom and then fxxked him upside down.

Later when I thought back, I felt I was turning to be like those Prison Guards in movies who have lost their human sense and developed sadistic pleasure in torture. In that moment I seem to have losr my sense when whipping him, even thought he requested.

Is this normal SM or did I cross the line already to the dark side of human nature.

DoingMoar, I know u mean well, but there is more, much more to power play than just that. Allow me to explain: :)

Before indulging in any S&M activity, it will be wise to agree on a "safe word "- one that can be uttered by the bottom when he feels that the top has gone too far.

Respect and trust are two very important elements in such play.

I do not recommend the taking of any recreational drugs during S&M play cos they can dull the senses and can thus make the body endure more "torture" than what is actually healthy. Drugs have also made some people lose their inhibitions and have caused many to plunge headlong into bareback sex- a huge no-no.

Also, play safe and whip all you want but I DONT recommend that you do so until you draw blood. This opens both parties up to infections.

Play safe, play smart.

PS. If you are dominant one in S&M play, please do not get affected by this condition known as the "top's disease". It's when the top gets so corrupted with power and being dominant that he loses all respect for the bottom.

Remember, it's about trust and RESPECT.

Have fun!

Edited by PaterTenebrarum

It sounds pretty normal to me.

Whipping and stuffs you did are not 'over-the-line' for me.

But if you feel uncomfortable doing it, it won't matter if it's over the line or not right? (:

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

DoingMoar, I know u mean well, but there is more, much more to power play than just that. Allow me to explain: :)

Before indulging in any S&M activity, it will be wise to agree on a "safe word "- one that can be uttered by the bottom when he feels that the top has gone too far.

Respect and trust are two very important elements in such play.

I do not recommend the taking of any recreational drugs during S&M play cos they can dull the senses and can thus make the body endure more "torture" than what is actually healthy. Drugs have also made some people lose their inhibitions and have caused many to plunge headlong into bareback sex- a huge no-no.

Also, play safe and whip all you want but I DONT recommend that you do so until you draw blood. This opens both parties up to infections.

Play safe, play smart.

PS. If you are dominant one in S&M play, please do not get affected by this condition known as the "top's disease". It's when the top gets so corrupted with power and being dominant that he loses all respect for the bottom.

Remember, it's about trust and RESPECT.

Have fun!

Relax my friend, Pater is the in house expert when it comes to S&M sex, I am a close second but not as experienced as Pater.

When it comes to S&M sex, you must make sure that you're on the same wavelength. It's one thing to be kinky, it's another thing to understand what your partner ones and how you can establish a win-win situation, whereby both parties get something out of the situation.

For example, in your case, okay, he wanted you to whip him. If that turns you on, the fair enough - it's consensual and you both have a good time. But if wanted you to do something that you were not comfortable with (eg. he wanted you to suck his toes, for example) - then you should always say, "no, I don't like that" because you should always remember that sex is not just about pleasing the other party, you are entitled to have a good time too and you should never be made to feel uncomfortable.

At the end of the day, you should always talk about what you intend to do and with a bit of forward planning, establish the boundaries about what you will do together and where you will draw the line. That way, you both know exactly what you are getting.

It's like ... you don't simply walk into a restaurant and say, "Waiter, please bring me some food and drink." The waiter would ask you, "what kind of food? What would you like to drink? Here's our menu."

Likewise, for two people having sex, you don't just "have sex" - like the menu in the restaurant, you need to decide what you wanna do to each other and what you both like.

And honey, as long as it's safe, sane and consensual, I wouldn't worry about the dark side of human nature. There are far worse things than sexual deviance.

And hey, people who are into S&M sex can be pretty normal in real life. Pater took me out for Ayam Penyet recently - he's a super nice guy in real life and as tasty as ayam penyet ... :twisted:

Edited by Foreign Talent

If every master job is to do whatever the sub wants then that is not the true nature of SM.

but then again, it kinda is, isn't it?

there is a certain amount of paradox in SM because the one holding most "power" is really the sub, assuming the top doesn't get top's disease and plays by the rules ("true" SM). They get to stop the session anytime they want. And without their consent or desire, there won't even be a session at all.

what is a king without his subjects? what is a master without his slave? ;)

answering the TS question, if you are asking whether you have gone too far by norms and rules of SM play, flat out no. but if you are asking whether you have crossed a "moral" line, that you have to answer for yourself. :smokin:

Edited by jameshkh1209

Guest Ironrod
but then again, it kinda is, isn't it? there is a certain amount of paradox in SM because the one holding most "power" is really the sub, assuming the top doesn't get top's disease and plays by the rules ("true" SM). They get to stop the session anytime they want. And without their consent or desire, there won't even be a session at all. what is a king without his subjects? what is a master without his slave? ;) answering the TS question, if you are asking whether you have gone too far by norms and rules of SM play, flat out no. but if you are asking whether you have crossed a "moral" line, that you have to answer for yourself. :smokin:

Then u dont know what is SM.

Roleplaying is not SM btw.

To me, the sub btm need to be clear on the bottom line. Then the dominant top ( me~! ;) ) will take over from there.

i am in CONTROL......... and play within the limits... and safe.

Remembered the wild session in Shogun the open room next to TV lounge, there was one man in his late-30s requested me to pinch his nipple and spank his ass while he was sucking me. So thrilling that I spanked relentlessly and he moaning endlessly.... what a wonderful moment~!

• Guest locked this topic