Male HQ

What Was The Last Song You Were Listening To?

DriveMe

Pentatonix  - That's Christmas To Me

2014 original christmas song by American a cappella group. Only heard it recently. If interested, can search for their other songs and mostly covers, including xmas songs covers.

Aurora - Half The World Away

It's a cover of UK band Oasis's song (1994). Used in this year's John Lewis xmas ad. Singer is from Norway. 

Edited by nixorn

Not sure if u saw the trailer often shown on local tv of this upcoming info show 地球那一边 (hosted by Belinda Lee and Allan Wu)....the background music is really nice. I found the full clip called Autumn Journey here.

When i google composer...Eric Chiryoku, wiki put him as a Singapore composer cum pianist. Well if u like the music....can search and sample his other composition....he also released albums.

Since on the topic of pure music....i just mention a music piece from a very old PC game Lords of Magic...which i like...it's the theme music for the Faith of Order in the game. Abit scottish/irish feel with some grand finale part. The music for Water is also not bad.

Edited by nixorn

Troye Sivan is a 20yo song-writer/singer/actor/youtuber....born in South Africa, now Australian. He came out as gay to family in 2010 and to public in 2013.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troye_Sivan

He just released an album called Blue Neighbourhood.

The 3rd song from a trilogy MV of 3 clips...Talk Me Down

1st song/clip...Wild

2nd song/clip...Fools

Edited by nixorn