Male HQ

Bi-Monthly Thursday Dinner

Guest artemov

Guest artemov

Thoroughly inspired by another BWer's weekly tryst, akated and I are mooting the idea of a weekly Wednesday dinner for fellow BWers to eat, interact and yak. Since we all need to take dinner, why not do it with a few kakis.

It will be a small, simple, short 1-2 hours, no fuss, no obligation dinner. Come as you please, leave as you like. You can join us just once, twice or even more. The location will most likely be in town, the time should be 7pm. We also welcome any recommendation for good makan place.

Anyone interested please pm me or akated with your hp no.

We will get back to you before this Wednesday.

Cheers.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is really heartening to know pple stepping up to organize social events, so far we have BBQ, karaoke, dinner and golf.

coming up are bowling, chalet and the weekly dinner. it is definitely on the right track so there should be a event for everyone and no one has an excuse that he is lonely and no where to turn to.

there are helpful pple here lending their hands, all you need to do is to step forward and accept those hands...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Let us support art & akated in their Virgin Wednesday Dinner Series. Eat and talk cock over a simple dinner before going home. Hmm, I was told artemov and akated are cuties, wonder if they are included in the official dinner menu :D

For guys that are are login, you can click below to

PM Artemov : http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=787

PM Akated : http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=1265

Even you cannot make it this time, register your nick with them for future meals.

Suport support !

thanks oralb and peter for the supporting words :D

right now we have 5 people going for dinner; anyone who wants to join us can pm me or artemov

jingle-bitch screwed me over

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

Guest artemov

Thank you guys. I am sure akated and I enjoyed the dinner (and subsequent activities ...) as much as you guys did.

My thanks to Akated, who did the bulk of the organising. I was, of course, fashionably late :P

Nice to meet new and fun people like bearhunt, otherPAW and azuchan, as well as "old" friends like gachi and nice36 :D

Hope you guys can continue to join us next week. New people are strongly encouraged to join too, of course.

Thanks for your feedback, hopefully we can find a more economical restaurant next time :D

There will be some changes, however. Akated and I are now thinking Thursday 7:30pm would be a better time.

Cheers.

Thanks guys for organising the gathering. It is good to see 15 guys turns up for the gathering. I agree that the food is a little too ex, but it is good that it also gives us the space needed, where we can chat freely.

The other place which we proceed too after dinner was nice too. Too bad it has to end early as it was a working day.

Nice to have met Bearhunt, Azuchan, Otherpaw & HC's new squeeze and all the other regular faces.

Haha.. I hope I did not make too many people feel uncomfortable with my uncensored conversation. :D

You like everytime also cannot leh.

:P

Mondays to Wednesdays are usually fine, unless I am 'activated' by you-know-who for dinner... like this week... But Thursdays onwards, dinner with my friends would be very difficult to arrange...

Yah, so even Mon to Wed u also no guarantee can lah.

Then Sat u only appear at like 11pm.........

Then still got what time slots? :D

"Do what you wanna do in life despite what others say, it's your life anyway."

hmm... i agree the price is abit too ex...

but overall i think is nice to meet new ppl...

Like HC ask his frd to come... :P:P

Looking forward to know more ppl...

But i don think i will be free weeky due to work(i think u know wat i mean right)

Keep it up! :thumb: :thumb: (A's)

258yvky.jpg

hey guys,

wow, din know my friend is so popular, yeah, he is a really sweet guy lah, very single and available too. kekeke :)

thanks to "double a" for organizing. good to have smoking pals, erm erm erm, jope to have drinking pals as well... :oops: :oops: :oops:

dinner was good but a tad expensive and was great to see the usual gong there, i think this dinner thing will be come a good session as an introduction to bw members too...

thanks for a wonderful evening,

best

:oops: :oops: :oops:

choco no mikoto

Yowzzazz!!

Just jumping in to say again how much fun I had meeting new ppl, uncovering the faces behind the legends (ie Gachi) and catching up once again with a blast-from-the-past (Azuchan omg!)

Yeah would have had loved it if I had the opportunity to interact with everyone but alas time is always fleeting for we who live fearlessly.

Because that was how I felt, very empowered and emboldened and most importantly, not alone. Perhaps all the spicy banter led by Gachi and Nice helped to raise the flags strong and high. haha

But no worries! Lets make this a weekly event and guys just jump in whenever you can! I'm sure eventually we'll get down to intercoursing with everyone.

And that is a concept worth pursuing, no?

it was definitely a wonderful dinner. as usual the new guys were friendly while e usual gang is just as fun loving n crappy. hahaha made me relax after a day of harassment by some bitches.

I think I m falling in love with all the bw brothers. hahaha :P

Hi guys

Since this expensive dinner was already a done deal, we sud perhaps focus on the postive aspects and tone down the negative. Judging from the intangibles this meeting brought- ranging from putting faces to nicks, renewing old /lost friendship to meeting someone totally new - the marginal benefits did outweigh the marginal cost.

As with anything new, first impression is critical in making or breaking the way for future gatherings. We sud look at the entirety of investing a little more on nicer ambience which serves a practical convenience, better quality food and a comfortable place to chat rather than cost per say.

I hope the exposition helps to soothe some injuries to pockets tat evening.

BW is abt making frds and enjoying the company of members. In this current day and age, many of us look for meaning to life beyond the material and the physical, something tat adds to our existence and gives a purpose beyond the drudgery of work.

Lastly, I thought the suggestion to roller blade was a good one.

Let's keep the momentum going with other activities.

PS - This outing threw out quite a number of cuties, just some info for those curious abt the new guys. Can't list them else I might be accused of being a predator. The guilty ones who bestowed me with this compliment know who u are !!

You get more things done with sugar than with vinegar.

Arrgh! Thursdays I cannot... :(

You like everytime also cannot leh.

:P

PPl big star ma... must be like once in awhile appearence then we can honour him~~~ :D:D

I hate Reptiles la~

So disgusting!!!! Eeeeee...

Lizards, SNAKES and those yucky yucky stuff~

hihi everyone!

many thanks to everyone who showed up for dinner; i must apologise for the rather ex meal! wasn't expecting to spend more than 25 actually... will post the expected budget together with the details of the meal from now on.

anyway, details regarding the next dinner:

day / time: thurs at 1930 hours;

cuisine: probably indian / northern chinese food (dumplings etc)... if anyone has any diet restrictions, let me know and i'll work out the details ;)

budget: $15

cheers,

akated

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

hmmm.... no wonder i realised u are thinner these days. busy being makaned huh. How come i don't have a share? ha ha ha... Just joking. :P

Come come come Cit... Just pick up the phone and call 987-------

Haha

You get more things done with sugar than with vinegar.

hi peeps

change of location for dinner on 29th March (Thurs) : food court somewhere near Raffles Place area. PM artemov or myself if you are coming :D

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

Guest artemov

Thanks mod, whoever you are, for changing the title :)

Just to confirm.

Next week dinner will be on Thursday, 7:30pm.

The location to gather has changed. Will be eating something much cheaper also :P

All the old birds you just have sms or pm me or akated to let us know you are coming.

New birds please pm me or akated with your contact no.

Cheers. Have a happy weekend.

you dun say me hor artemov!

whats the point of gathering when u refuse to talk and keep whispering to the person next to u! huh! huh! huh!

great effort in organising, but try to be more vocal la....

you're so lively in the chat room, but like a mute when we meet...sigh....

Er...my admirer ah? Can I know which one so I can thank him for "advertising" for me?

Aiyah, our group is very small only, if you compared to the Karaoke we had sometime back.

Are you guys in honeymoon? Otherwise, you mean if you don't see him for few hours, he will miss you badly isit? :D

How come so sticky? hehe..is that what they meant by Sticky Rice? :D:lol:

Just teasing hor. Dun take offense. Just can't help it. :D