Bi-Monthly Thursday Dinner

Guest artemov

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest artemov
starfury is cute!!! hehehe =p

Kiddo, dun say i never say hor. You better concentrate on your studies hor. Leave the bio-ing to us lor :P

would like to thank Arte for another successful dinner gathering. The gang made up mostly of old birds with (i think) 1 newbie...

couldnt meet you all for dinner due to prior arrangement and my late arrival to the kopi session lead to speculation that i went to cruising :P

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

hi guys,

just reached singapore; no sausage in spain... grrrr...

anyway, glad to hear you guys had fun; wish i could've been there :lol:

jingle-bitch screwed me over

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

hi guys,

details for next dinner:

date: 13th June 2007 (WED, not THURS)

time: 1900 hours - 2100 hours

cuisine: chinese

estimated cost: $15

please pm me if you (or any of your friends) are coming! thanks!

will do reservation soon, since it's near the dinner day. pls pm/sms me or artemov asap if you are coming. thanks!

cheers,

akated

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

starfury is cute!!! hehehe =p

me..? Cute? naw.... where got... *blushes*

thanks anyway. now all i need is to kill the volcanoes on my face and i'll be happy. thursday dinners at those nice restaurants aren't helping...

"To dream in the City of Sorrows, is to dream of a better Future..." - Babylon 5

"Give them nothing! But take from them EVERYTHING!" - King Leonidas of Sparta on the eve of battle with his three hundred.

Moving right on... we even had a suggestion to gather BW members who plays instruments to set up BW's very own band and maybe during events we can put on a 3 or 5 song act!

I'm seriously thinking of pitching the idea of starting up a sub-folder for the creatively inclined amongst us to share their creations.. but I think it'll mostly degenerate into the "p--n folder" :/

I do drums and 2 celtic instruments. not much though. i'm better at percussion than anything else...

"To dream in the City of Sorrows, is to dream of a better Future..." - Babylon 5

"Give them nothing! But take from them EVERYTHING!" - King Leonidas of Sparta on the eve of battle with his three hundred.

Guest artemov
what time will the dinner end? my class ends at 8:30, i think some watching movie right?

The dinner will end before 9pm, because that's when the movie will start. But those not going for the movie can own time own target carry on :P

Guest artemov
so how many people coming liao ?

Hi Jason,

Do come down and join us for dinner one fine week. Then you will know exactly how many will turn up. :P

hi guys,

details for next dinner:

date: 21st June 2007 (thurs)

time: 1930 hours

cuisine: korean

estimated cost: $20-25

pls pm/sms me asap if you are coming. kindly do not pm artemov as he will not be able to access the forum over the next week or so. thanks!

cheers,

akated

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

hi guys,

a+a will be taking a little hiatus; as such, please note that there will be NO DINNER NEXT THURS (28 OF JUNE)

in addition, we are contemplating changing the frequency of the dinners to fortnightly. will update when plans are more concrete.

dinner on the 5th of july will be on; details to follow!

cheers,

akated

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

Oh my god gachi.. it really looks like it le... i guess it was "erected" when it was chopped off.. hahaha...... else it will run the whole diameter of the plate..

I must be missing alot of the dinners liao.. so many new names I dont even know who are they... next week no dinner somemore...

Week after must come liao...

Anyway akated, what happened to our Friday dinner? Can we have it on Friday the next one??

Really Miss you guys...

Live A Life, Live it Well. Be Forgiving, All will be Well.

hi guys,

a+a will be taking a little hiatus; as such, please note that there will be NO DINNER NEXT THURS (28 OF JUNE)

in addition, we are contemplating changing the frequency of the dinners to fortnightly. will update when plans are more concrete.

dinner on the 5th of july will be on; details to follow!

cheers,

akated

5/7...Just nice when I'm back in sg. I'm sure the new and improved outings will be enoyable :)

There are people who know the location lor...

Anyway, up to you lah... I just dun want my favourite restaurant to have anything bad happening to it...

Ah...

that must be the legendary Korean dish called "One Dong Soup".

:P

hee hee sorry could not resist taking tat potshot. Just kidding ah Buaya, dun bite me!

hi guys,

details for next dinner:

date: 5th july 2007 (thurs)

cuisine: chinese

estimated cost: $15-20

pls pm/sms artemov or myself asap if you are coming. kindly inform us the number of people you'll be bringing as well. thanks!

cheers,

akated

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

hi guys,

as some of you may know, a&a dinners are going to be fortnightly from now on; having weekly dinners are driving us a bit insane :P

the next dinner will be on the 19th or 20th of july. watch this space for details!

p.s. for the guys who went for the steamboat dinner/starbucks coffee, i apologise for being so reticent; just some stuff that i'm going through...

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

it is good to see that the weekly dinner has grow to a large size (last night was more than 25 pax for the dinner) the twin A have really gone a long way.

let's give a big thank you to the both of them.

now we can either leave it as a fortnightly dinner, or we can get new volunteers to do alternative planning (eg AA planned for this week, new group planned on the next)

it can either be dinner or kopi or movies etc

anyone wanna "raise" to the occasion? :P

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Thx for organizing another successful dinner. A & A.

It was nice to meet some more new virgin faces. (oops..did I say they virgins? Er.. I mean fresh face lah.)

Looks like we have a Des_manly look-a-like in one of the newbies. He certainly going to be the flavour of the month. :D

Love the cutie who came in No. 4 uniform. I am hard with anticipation whenever I cuite in uniform. :D:lol:

Erm enchik,

doesn't Bi-Weekly means 2 times a week? :D

Maybe should be Bi-Monthly? Anyway great effort by the A&A twins to organise these regular event. However, I've received feedbacks that some new bw-er are a bit hesitant about joining the dinner is because of the high price, usually over $10 or even more. Maybe someone should organise a more reasonably priced dinner? I know it's not easy to find a cheap place for so many people, I was thinking maybe someone would be kind enough to offer his house to host this dinner? The we could potluck or something :lol:

hi guys,

details for next dinner:

date: 20th july 2007 (fri)

cuisine: western

estimated cost: $15-20

pls pm/sms artemov or myself asap if you are coming. if you're bringing guests, kindly inform us the number of guests too. thanks!

cheers,

akated

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

Guest artemov

Next next week the dinner will be on Thursday.

I will be organising as akated will not be available.

Any suggestion on where we can go?

Next next week the dinner will be on Thursday.

I will be organising as akated will not be available.

Any suggestion on where we can go?

hey cutie my house lor =x lols! i cook you all eat further more its free =x lols!!! maybe chinese mix with western cuisine?? lols!