Male HQ

Bi-Monthly Thursday Dinner

Guest artemov

hi guys,

details for the upcoming dinner:

date: 18th april may (note: just for this week, friday, not thurs )

time: 1930

venue: to be confirmed

price: most likely <20

cuisine: middle eastern

pm artemov/myself if you're coming!

cheers,

akated

hm... Friday...

thats mean i also cant go...

I am learning my class3 lesson on that time..

Hope you guys enjoy this gathering.

keep up the gd work :thumb:

258yvky.jpg

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the location of the makan later?

cheers

bearbear,

Try PM akated or artemov for the details.

Only confirmed participants will know the exact venue. Have fun :)

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Tonight is the biggest turn out yet for Thursday dinner with 25 people. Maybe cos its Friday. We are now having coffee after dinner and this is a live report.

The organiser is very impressed with the crowd and he is busy reading IS magazine... the massage page :)

Pete 39 has asked me to name some of the many cuties who are here: des_manly, buaya, gachi, a@east but we all think the cutest are the organisers.

Thanks to A & A for organising.

Papa san T888 brought 3 cuties only. He promised to bring more next time.

Oral B ask those who havent vote yet to go on line and vote for the BW awards.

Tonight is the biggest turn out yet for Thursday dinner with 25 people. Maybe cos its Friday. We are now having coffee after dinner and this is a live report.

The organiser is very impressed with the crowd and he is busy reading IS magazine... the massage page :)

Pete 39 has asked me to name some of the many cuties who are here: des_manly, buaya, gachi, a@east but we all think the cutest are the organisers.

Papa san T888 brought 3 cuties only. He promised to bring more next time.

Sounds like it is a fun event.. but too bad that i cant go and join you all.

<_<<_<

nicefatboy: you are a news reporter is it? Seems you describe clearly about today's event..

:thumb: :thumb:

Anymore comments?

258yvky.jpg

BIgger gang than usual ....... :lol:

i canot rememeber who recommanding a parade ?

we scrolled all the way from shaw center to TCC at BIz center for coffee ...

was like ..... gang meet up :P

Papa san T888  brought 3 cuties only. He promised to bring more next time.

my first time in joining the BW weekly supposedly-thursday dinner... hehehe, it was fun leh n i hope i can come for the next one... hehehe, hip hip hooray for the organizer, k??? hehehe... so sad cannot join u all for coffee... hikz...

Formerly known as desparado

nicefatboy: you are a news reporter is it? Seems you describe clearly about today's event..

No la. but service was very slow cos we were a big group so since someone suggested a live report and I had my laptop with me...

Anyway it was a fun evening for all.

For those of u who left after part 2, there was a part 3... But sorry cannot tell cos GM swore all of us who participated to secrecy. :)

hahaha....okies... KIDDO is here...just to state... I AM 18...hahaha...because i found out BW is very sensitive about this..hehehe...my first time joining the dinner...first of all of course i must thanks Tim for sending me there...and yup the organisers for organizing such a wonderful dinner...

though gachi is trying to make me feel guilthy..lols!! but well...now i believe that not studying well is a sin...hahaha!!! and ya...oh my... i found myself sticking to desmond =x....hahaha

anyways its really a very very huge group!!! gosh.... and i feel really welcome there.... though talkative a little to people...and unknowingly to moderators lols... but well they are friendly nice giants =x hahaha not ppl eating giants!! hahaha.....

oh too i am really surprise that ppl like gachi still exist...lols...reading a person through his dont know what... lols...but its very very accurate...

and ya too bad i cant stay too late....hehehe maybe the next meeting... last night i heard we will not have a dinner next week(due to anniversary dinner)....so sad....gonna miss all the ppl...sigh...

anyways thanks bryan for sending me home...hahaha now i know someone who lives close to me...hahaha!!!

isaac

Hi Morning BW-ers (May be not too morning now..) Just back from morning jog and b'fast.

This is my 1st time joining BW dinner....... Kinda impressive that the large turn out.

It is such a eye-opening to see the promient "nick" in real person. They are fun and humorous....make me feel at ease.

Looking forward for the next dinner.

Have a nice weekend.

Guest bearbear

i missed another one.............arrrrrrrrrr <_< sorry guys but im glad that everyone had fun. will try to join soon.

just wondering if anyone was at Y club before making their way to the dinner as i saw 2 cute chubs coming out of Y club bout 6plus yesterday, hehehe. a long shoot i guess.

cheers

thanks for everyone who came for making the dinner and after-dinner drinks such a lively event!

as kiddo noted, there will not be any dinner next week because of the anniversary party.

details of the next dinner will be posted here. check this space! ;)

jingle-bitch screwed me over

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

though gachi is trying to make me feel guilthy..lols!! but well...now i believe that not studying well is a sin...hahaha!!! and ya...oh my... i found myself sticking to desmond =x....hahaha

oh too i am really surprise that ppl like gachi still exist...lols...reading a person through his dont know what... lols...but its very very accurate...

Haha...Ya, you should feel guilty lor. Last year and last chance for you to sturdy and make it through to the next level. Otherwise, Game Over!

Ya.. I exist. Next time, I will collect money. :D:lol:

hahaha....okies... KIDDO is here...just to state... I AM 18...hahaha...because i found out BW is very sensitive about this..hehehe...my first time joining the dinner...first of all of course i must thanks Tim for sending me there...and yup the organisers for organizing such a wonderful dinner...

anyways its really a very very huge group!!! gosh.... and i feel really welcome there.... though talkative a little to people...and unknowingly to moderators lols... but well they are friendly nice giants =x hahaha not ppl eating giants!! hahaha.....

and ya too bad i cant stay too late....hehehe maybe the next meeting... last night i heard we will not have a dinner next week(due to anniversary dinner)....so sad....gonna miss all the ppl...sigh...

anyways thanks bryan for sending me home...hahaha now i know someone who lives close to me...hahaha!!!

isaac

Well, don be too sad about it. We can do our own dinner in a smaller groups as bigger groups got communciation problem? I don know any of u notice?

But anyway, hope the dinner to be back to thursday instead of friday. As not most of the ppl got the chance to meet include me.

For those ppl who went on that day, i can say Welcome to BW!

Cheers

258yvky.jpg

Well, don be too sad about it. We can do our own dinner in a smaller groups as bigger groups got communciation problem? I don know any of u notice?

But anyway, hope the dinner to be back to thursday instead of friday. As not most of the ppl got the chance to meet include me.

Well Sky.. the dinner should be back on thursday. It was only a suggestion that we should do a friday dinner once in a month. This is to cater for those who cant come on thurs cos its a week day still. AS u can see, Friday was popular too as the guys could stay out later... esp ppl like me who has curfew hours to stick to and might turn into an ugly toad at the strike of mid-nite.

Thanks to the organisers for informing the fellow bw'ers of the venue time etc. It is always a chore to have to inform so many ppl.

I would love to give 3 cheers to the organisers... but then I thought 3 BLOWS would be better for all ....

Pfoo pfoo pfoo...............

Live A Life, Live it Well. Be Forgiving, All will be Well.

Well Sky.. the dinner should be back on thursday. It was only a suggestion that we should do a friday dinner once in a month. This is to cater for those who cant come on thurs cos its a week day still. AS u can see, Friday was popular too as the guys could stay out later... esp ppl like me who has curfew hours to stick to and might turn into an ugly toad at the strike of mid-nite.

Thanks to the organisers for informing the fellow bw'ers of the venue time etc. It is always a chore to have to inform so many ppl.

I would love to give 3 cheers to the organisers... but then I thought 3 BLOWS would be better for all ....

ehh... ya lor i do agree also because for me if its on thrusday means i cant stay out too late...because got school...on friday...hmm i can stay till quite late... saturday then be a pig =x lols... but hmm i wouldnt turn into a frog though hahaha... =p

ehh... ya lor i do agree also because for me if its on thrusday means i cant stay out too late...because got school...on friday...hmm i can stay till quite late... saturday then be a pig =x lols... but hmm i wouldnt turn into a frog though hahaha... =p

Sounds like BW is turning into animal farm?

Got cougar, pig, croc., frog.. etc...

hmm got gathering session for animals?

haha :D:D

258yvky.jpg

I so happy.. at least got invitation by some prince to join him in the pond... I pray hard that wen i change at the stroke of midnite... i turn into a handsome toad lor...Else the prince will kick me out of his princedom.!!

Live A Life, Live it Well. Be Forgiving, All will be Well.

hi guys,

details for next dinner:

date: 31st may 2007 (thurs) - note: public holiday (vesak day)

time: 1930 1830 hours

cuisine: chinese indian vegetarian

pm art/myself if you are coming! please also let me know if you are bringing any guests along; this is to make it easier for us to keep track of the number of people coming for dinner. thanks!

jingle-bitch screwed me over

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

i had a great time last night, though i couldnt make it for the dinner, i joined the coffee time later and the subsequent moved to SAME pub.

and thank you for making my new friend felt welcome and he sent his regards to all of you.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

sry..

okies.. maybe we should have japanese lesson in bw from time to time, for all those interested.. then we all can improve and become Japanese cute men killers! :D

yea its true for me i am watching those animes and yea i only understand a few words...from the english subtitle..lols.. but not the jap characters... i think if there is lesson on how to read simple jap characters the next time i walk into a supermarket and grab a jap product i can proudly read out the ingredients in jap to amuze my friends :D

kiddo, not only u get free dinner, u get invites to Disney Sea in Toyko, better study hard!

Dear Kiddo,

have been following some of ur posts..

Seems like u need to study hard for ur 'O'levels first  before becuming 'japanese cute men killer'! 

Seriously, concentrate on ur studies Jap:(

It was nice to keep seeing the group gets bigger.

Although I did not join in for the dinner due to my work, I met about 20 guys for coffee at Starbuck. There were many familiar faces and a few new faces. I am my usual 'loud' and brutally direct self, which make some of them uneasy.

The talk-cock session lasted till about 11 when we decided to head for Karaoke at Same Pub upon Stoner's suggestion.

Sadly, due to talking too much during my work (not during the talk-cock session earlier), my voice came out worst than frogs croaking on my 1st song. Thus I sat back and enjoyed myself listening to other's singing and looking at the cute customers of Same Pub.

Anyway, our BW Best Singer, Stoner shows us that he is still our best singer when he belts out some Chinese songs, which I have not heard of. (hehe..I hardly follows the chats) I noticed that whenever he sings, he always use his back to face the audience. I was wondering if it was because he was concentrating on the lyrics on the TV screen or because he is really shy as mentioned by him, and thus uses his back to face his audience, or was he just trying to show his ass to us Tops and trying to seduce us. :D I hope one day, when he will come out of his shell, and face the audience with his cute smile and sing his hearts out with gusto.

Then we have our BH whom broke silence and sangs us his bilingual best on a couple of songs. Then there was a few surprises from Sotongball whom grace us with a few songs.

Our OB and his friend disappeared after entering the pub and went missing throughout the nite, after saying he had not had dinner. Curiously a few fellow went out to look for them and never came back too. I thought they went to Hotel 81 for 'supper' and left us at the pub. I too went to look for them and found them all outside the food stall, talking-cocks instead of singing songs in the pub.

Well, the night zoomed pretty fast and as our groups gets smaller and smaller as each bit their goodbyes. It was time to head home. We left Same Pub at about 1+.

I wonder did OB went home or somewhere else. :whistle:

Hello guys

I had a great time last night, thanks! Although I will never look at a SCGS student the same way ever again....

Moving right on... we even had a suggestion to gather BW members who plays instruments to set up BW's very own band and maybe during events we can put on a 3 or 5 song act!

(Ok, I know we all know how to play flute, that's not wat I am really asking for ok? But for those of you who think they are lousy at it, PM me kk?)

I'm seriously thinking of pitching the idea of starting up a sub-folder for the creatively inclined amongst us to share their creations.. but I think it'll mostly degenerate into the "p--n folder" :/

I'll get back to writing if I can ever get this heat-haze buzzing around my head to go away, sigh.

But anyway, I think this BW Weekly Dinner is definitely going places :)

Speaking of which, next one where huh? Akated outstation lei...

Speaking of which, next one where huh? Akated outstation lei...

Akated said he would ask Artemov. Otherwise one of us can do it for this week.

Eat meat can, after the Indian vegetarian meal, i got so much gas. must be the onions and beans. so malu in office

Guest artemov

Hi guys,

Details for next dinner:

Date: 7th June 2007 (Thu)

Time: 1930 hours

Cuisine: Northern Chinese (dumplings and more)

Estimated Cost: $15 to $20 (depends on u actually)

Please pm me if you (or any of your friends) are coming! No pm no inform of location ok ;p

Will do reservation soon. So please pm me early, hopefully by Tuesday.

Thanks.

Artemov

Our OB and his friend disappeared after entering the pub and went missing throughout the nite, after saying he had not had dinner. Curiously a few fellow went out to look for them and never came back too. I thought they went to Hotel 81 for 'supper' and left us at the pub. I too went to look for them and found them all outside the food stall, talking-cocks instead of singing songs in the pub.

I wonder did OB went home or somewhere else. :whistle:

best singer stoner inside, where got cheek to sing? :P

yes gachi, for the record, we did go back to our home, he went to his and i went back to mine :)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest artemov

Hi guys,

I have sent out this Thursday's venue via pm.

If you have registered but have not received, please contact me.

Thanks.

Artemov

Edit:

Oh ya, please inform me first if you are bringing any friends. It's only common courtesy, and this is not an open dinner! ;p