Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

25 173 60 chn, gymfit and pleasant looking seeks free massage in Woodlands area.

- not able to host

- prefer no hanky and panky, but can suck or jerk me off

PM me here. Cheers.

Hi could you massage too. Looking for to give and to receive. I am in woodlands. Edited by Greenman

Hi everyone,

We are a unique massage services website http://www.findmassage101.com that offers the following FREE services:

- If you are looking for a massage, you may post your massage request (e.g. what kind of therapist you prefer) and receive offers from various freelance therapists. You get to CHOOSE which offer to accept (or not accept). We do not charge any commissions or fees for the service. 

- If you are offering massage services, you may respond privately to clients' massage requests. This allows you to protect your privacy as you only forward your photos and contacts to serious clients who post their massage requests.  We do not charge any commissions or fees for the introduction.  (if you like, you can also post your profile and/or photo under the "Therapists Directory" for clients to contact you directly)

The website is totally FREE, there are no membership fees, no commissions, no referral fees etc. Feel free to browse the list of massage requests or massage therapists profiles too if you just want to explore the website. 

Thank you!
FindMassage101 Team
  • G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic