Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

Base on my observasion .... Hhmmm .... this is getting kinda weird .... free free free... foc foc foc ...

Come on, dont be cheap .... whether skilled or ametuer, its still effort and energy.

There must be some form of returns lah ... and believe me, touching your body is not any form of return!

A cash token or a makan treat would definately be good. And please dont say that you will deal with massuer separaye cos more often then not, you will leave with just a thank you (some of you)

Worse, ask for free then cannot host and demand some more ... you are not gods gift to the world leh.

Even if there are ppl providing massage for free, (which i am sure there is) a bit of decorum would be appreciated, pm the person lah.

And those under the pretext of massaging, karma is a bitch ya.

Anyways, thats my point of view. Always remember, what goes arpund comes around ya and everything starts wih your intention.

Take care and stay safe all :)

Seeking solace in the companion of the ONE . . . . .

#865,

I totally agree with you.

Many moons ago, I wrote that I took out a Thai massage 泰式按摩course in Chiangmai and immediately, I was flooded with requests. I turned everyone down because I did not mention that I was willing to offer my services, FOC or otherwise. Lately, I have only been practising my skills on my mother...

For those seeking FREE massage and asking to be hosted, sorry there is NO such thing as FREE lunches in the world.

Please do not take kindness for granted.... 

I reckon it would be appropriate to show your appreciation through small gifts (fruits, cakes) will do.

Doesn't your mom told you never visit someone empty-handed?

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic