Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

Saturday I need good massage n manhood massage. .but masseur must nude. ..any take?

I am ind 50 1.78 89

I am ind 50 1.78 89

I am ind 50 1.78 89

I am ind 50 1.78 89

I am ind 50 1.78 89

I am offering a free full massage and I can host. It will be a proper full bod massage with oil.

I'm 28 180 74 chn, absolutely manly, discreet and fine-looking.

It will be kept clean, at most it will be bulge worship and jerk off if you want.

I don't not need anything in return, but you should be fit, clean and between 21 to 35yo.

PM me if you are keen. We can proceed quicker if you have a pic ready.

I am offering a free full massage and I can host. It will be a proper full bod massage with oil.

I'm 28 180 74 chn, absolutely manly, discreet and fine-looking.

It will be kept clean, at most it will be bulge worship and jerk off if you want.

I don't not need anything in return, but you should be fit, clean and between 21 to 35yo.

PM me if you are keen. We can proceed quicker if you have a pic ready.

Hi im keen. I tried to PM u but cant.

Wah .. guys ... I am not yet Prof ... dare not to be compared with experience home-based/established ones.

However feel happy that I released your tension,which mean I got the correct points on your body.

If you still need my hands feel free to contact me ....

Still doin free massage?

Cheers

Sj

Discreet looking for warm bodies to practice my massage skills with like minded people. Massage exchange will be a bonus. Just a normal looking, average built chap here.

I can't host, prefer guys with their own premises (no hotels please).

As this will be free of charge, I have the following requirements:

# Chinese or Indian guys only below 40. No underaged (legal implications)

# No effeminate guys, cross-dressers.

# Non-skinny and non-chubs.

# Guys staying in the Northeast region only (i.e. Punggol, Seng Kang, Hougang or vicinity)

# I am usually available weekdays before 4pm (or late nights).

PM me.

too bad im 43 lo :P

Place available near town tomorrow afternoon for free massage. Apologies, but prefer gym for guys.

Some idiots just don't learn do they.

You had been given more than enough warnings NOT to post in the Massage folder with your ads.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules   http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=51612

Since you don't want to follow our rules here, you are hereby suspended for 2 weeks.

If you still continues to post ad in place you had been told not to, your next ad will get a banned from our forum.

Enough said.

GM 

P/s: Your post will be moved to Personals.

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic