Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

Hi, I'm a discreet, decent, boyish guy staying in the east.

25yo, 170, 64.

I love to receive massage and personally learnt swedish massage before.

It'd be nice to find someone with place here who is decent and around the same stats

for mutual massage sessions.

Hi,

I would like to have a mutual massage session with you.

Only thing, I didn't learn swedish massage but from my buddies, I massaged quite well in the army.

Haha.

20yo, 170, 65.

So how abt it? your place?

25yo, 170, 64.

It'd be nice to find someone with place here who is decent and around the same stats

i'm keen. msn me at sap_tt@hotmail.com

i'm 37, 173, 98, chn

Guest kevin

25yo, 170, 64.

I keen too . . . use to be a part time massuer yrs back, contact me

at guozing30@yahoo.com.sg im chn / 33 / 160 /58

Guest patrick

25yo, 170, 64.

25yo, 170, 64.

hi i am 27 chn 176 61 .i am discreet and decent with place available.love to receive massage and willing to learn to massage.

Is there such a thing as free massage?

It comes with a "price" most of the time and the massage is usually not a good one.

If you have a tired body and really need a good massage, still need to pay for professional service.

Is there such a thing as free massage?

It comes with a "price" most of the time and the massage is usually not a good one.

If you have a tired body and really need a good massage, still need to pay for professional service.

not true... then agian, maybe it is just me.

i get free massages cos of my body...

anyone needs a hot body to practice your massage skill can PM me at nottislut@hotmail.com

my pictures can be found here http://www.tengatango.com (if they have not removed it)

---

Jealous is when you dont have what i have

Envy is when you CANT have what i have...

:clap:

not true... then agian, maybe it is just me.

i get free massages cos of my body...

anyone needs a hot body to practice your massage skill can PM me at nottislut@hotmail.com

my pictures can be found here http://www.tengatango.com (if they have not removed it)

---

Jealous is when you dont have what i have

Envy is when you CANT have what i have...

:clap:

Hi,

Maybe you are really hot. But pple are not just interested to massage u. They just want to touch ur body.

And how many times do u experience good massage?

25yo, 170, 64.

hi..i'm 34 178 82, discreet, decent, stocky fit and manly.

i'd like to give massage...its a combination of deep tissue whole body massage and a foot massage...

also would love to receive massage...:)

interested?

i also need a good massage...

i'd like to give massage...its a combination of deep tissue whole body massage and a foot massage...

interested?

>^J^<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kevin

interested?

Hi would like to share a massage with you . . . keen pls send a contact detail to guozing30@yahoo.com.sg to arrange. tks

Guest kevin
hi i am 27 chn 176 61 .i am discreet and decent with place available.love to receive massage and willing to learn to massage.

Hi, would like to share massage skill with you, send me a mail to arrange at guozing30@yahoo.com.sg. tks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Gym Musc

interested?

35 174 72 GymBod. Would likes to received massage and like to learn on how massage is done. Do not have place...

Guest Guest
35 174 72 GymBod. Would likes to received massage and like to learn on how massage is done. Do not have place...

Im interested to received your massage?any contact information?

interested?

Hey there, I am a therapist by trade too and would love to exchange massage anytime with you.

• 4 weeks later...

25yo, 170, 64.

I know massage

• 1 month later...

-- reposted

Edited by Handful-of-Joy

Laughter from the heart is a good medicine.

Client: Ehhhhh! That trigger point really hurts! ..... I see that your master has taught you well, the force is indeed strong with you.

Massage Therapist: Yeah, if only I would use my powers for good instead of the dark side.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Blowing Wingers,

If you know how to give a massage or already a practioner

I'm seeking massage exchange, I'm trained myself and in a full time practice. 183/37/91 chn

If you can give a massage and you have an issue in the neck, shoulder, back, migrain pain or just wanna relax, then I am looking for you. Because I'm inclined to a massage exchange for the same reasons you have. So if we find one another therapeutically suitable then let's consider to do excange on a regular basis.

If you do not know how to give a massage but still wanna get one

If you do not know how to give a massage and yet you need one because you have muscular fatigue or this persistent stiffy in the neck, shoulder or back that refuse to go away or u just need a human touch (meaning is a caring pair of hands nothing hanky panky) .... well... PM me.

You may probably have read my profile before coming here, this comes with no charge, so it'll be no frills servicing nothing extensive like spa/massage A to Z, just come in for a spot on treatment (this is not a full body massage but a therapeutic treatments on specific spots on your bod u need treatment), time may variate subject to your needs. BYO bath towels x2 one for bath and cover. I'll be providing the rest of the works and place. Just to manage expectations abit, I may not be able to fit everyone at a go or at the time you want cause of my schedule, I like we establish this understanding before you call, just reach me anyway, I'll fix something up for you.

Treatment's therapeutic, just my form of saying thanks here for the support I have been receiving through BW.

I welcome any token given me, all proceeds collected monthly, I'll be contributing to some designated causes, for now I can think of Action for Aids, do send me your suggestions, I'm open.

< Pass if you just wanna try or verify my claim cause I prefer to let Blowing Wingers who needs a fix get precedence. >

PM me to touch base. All stats applicable.

Contraindications - Pain in the neck caused by toxic people/friends/colleagues/bosses, I am unable to cure.

Edited by Handful-of-Joy

Client: Ehhhhh! That trigger point really hurts! ..... I see that your master has taught you well, the force is indeed strong with you.

Massage Therapist: Yeah, if only I would use my powers for good instead of the dark side.

• 5 months later...

Hey Guys,

Like to say thanks for the responses, am glad to get acquainted with a few new friends and therapists in the course of some fixing ups and massage exchanges.

PM me to touch base as and when u like a fix or an exchange.

Btw wishing u a very happy chinese Valentino day "Yuan Xiao" come Sunday.

Edited by Handful-of-Joy

• 3 months later...

Hey Blowing Wingers,

Invite is open again. PM me if you are interested.

Later ;-) :B)

Not a member how to contact u.....Hp nos...?

email me handfulofjoy@hotmail.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Don’t minds give free massage to whom that might need it

However as I have fix permanent job, so we have to fix our timing

One minus point : I don’t have place, so either your place or we arrange somewhere which might be conducive to do massage

Would love to give priority to whom that can do massage exchange :thumb:

PM me

Edited by SjShiok-FreeMassage

---------------------------------------------------------
Ordinary Next Door Guy - Baby Stocky - who love massage - Learnt Massage to know correct points - Thinking to have massage exchange or helping other who need massage. Staying in Melbourne till 2016.

Fresh from the Oven with Thai Massage certification

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thai massage is a type of massage in Thai style that involves stretching and deep massage. This form of bodywork is usually performed on the floor, and the client wears comfortable clothes that allow for movement. No oils are used in Thai massage. It is known in Thailand as "nuat phaen boran", literally, the ancient-manner massage.

Practice

The massage recipient changes into loose, comfortable clothes and lies on a mat or firm mattress on the floor. It can be done solo or in a group of a dozen or so patients in the same large room. The receiver is put into many yoga-like positions during the course of the massage.

The massage practitioner leans on the recipient's body using hands and usually straight forearms locked at the elbow to apply firm rhythmic pressure. The massage generally follows the Sen lines on the body — somewhat analogous to meridians or Channel (Chinese medicine) and Indian nadis. Legs and feet of the giver can be used to fixate the body or limbs of the recipient. In other positions, hands fixate the body, while the feet do the massaging action. A full Thai massage session typically lasts two hours or more, and includes rhythmic pressing and stretching of the entire body; this may include pulling fingers, toes, ears, cracking the knuckles, walking on the recipient's back, and arching the recipient's into bhujangasana or (cobra position). There is a standard procedure and rhythm to this massage.

Prevalence

In Thailand, Thai massage is one of the branches of Traditional Thai Medicine (TTM), now recognized and regulated by the government, and is widely considered to be a medical discipline used for the treatment of a wide variety of ailments. On the other hand, Thai massage is also practiced and taught by a number of non-medical massage technicians in the spa and tourism industries. In North America and Europe, an increasing number of practitioners and teachers of Thai massage have emerged since the 1990s. In Europe, the United States, Thai massage is a growing modality among clients of massage clinics and massage therapists seeking continuing education.

Ordinary Next Door Guy - Baby Stocky - who love massage - Learnt Massage to know correct points - Thinking to have massage exchange or helping other who need massage. Staying in Melbourne till 2016.

If you wanna more powerful pressure :

http://shiatshu.info/

Shiatshu A Massage Therapy For Relaxation

Shiatshu is a form of massage originating fromJapan. It means "finger" and "pressure" in Japanese. However, it is not limited to the fingers only but also involves the palms and thumbs.

Shiatshu was first discovered by someone trying to comfort his mother, who suffered from arthritis. The method incorporated Western concepts about human anatomy and at the same time inspired by the Chinese concept of "meridians," pathways through which blood and energy flow through the body. The purpose is to unblock the meridians and allow a free flow of energy. One example of Meridian Shiatsu is called "Zen Shiatshu which uses the fists, elbows, and knees in addition to the hands.

Other varieties of Shiatshu exist, but the defining characteristic of all forms is the application of pressure to areas of the body depending on an assessment of the patient.

Shiatshu has been recognized as a form of therapy since the 1950s. In Europe, theUnited States, and elsewhere, Shiatshu is a recognized form of therapy requiring official certification to practice. It has been met with both criticism and acceptance. There is no hard evidence that Shiatsu massage is effective at treating any diseases, and inEurope, it is illegal for practitioners of Shiatsu to claim that their work can "heal" or "cure."

On the other hand, research has indicated that undergoing Shiatshu leaves people more relaxed and less stressful, and helps lessen the symptoms of a variety of ailments, particularly those of the muscles and joints. There are millions who swear by this massage therapy.

Ordinary Next Door Guy - 32/174/90kg - Baby Stocky - who love massage - Learnt Massage to know correct points - Thinking to have massage exchange or helping other who need massage.

Hi would like exchange mass.how gt intouch with u?

Hi Tony ... PM U already plz check your inbox. Many thx ... SJ

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic