Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

Anyone here looking for someone to practice ur massage on? I am actually a curious straight guy. Willing to let u practice on me. But sincerely not looking for oral or Sex.

Prefer mature ppl who have own place. I am 23 this year.

I am free from 1.30pm onwards till 4pm today. Interested please pm me with ur details and contact. Cheers! :)

Just needed to put this out ... this particular person pestered (have the sms to prove it) me for a few days about wanting to exchange massage ... so today i agreed and told him to come over ... all agreed ... suddenly recieved another msg,"So sorry ... I thank I know going your Home tonight sorry ... Thank your time " Bye " don't send anymore" ... yeah, thats the text that i got!

i really dunt care about the cancelation but the last part really pissed me off! He called, msg, pm and vibered me! Bloody inconsiderate ass!

Sorry just needed to say this!

Seeking solace in the companion of the ONE . . . . .

Glad to know that this thread is going on. Its difficult to find like minded people to trade massages and so far, I'm really heartened to find enthusiasts and professionals whom have given me tips and opportunities to practise on. Do hope everyone persevere on and continue to enjoy this hobby!:)

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

I was invited today for a "guinea pig" trial massage in Clementi area. His service was good for me as I'm a lean tone guy who into sports. His strength and press were just right for me. He's polite and kind even though this massage was FOC.

His ID is "westmale" in blowing wind forum and his massage place is at Clementi. Interested party please contact him directly as I am only just giving feedback about his massage service after trying out. I am not him or representing him. Thank you.

Westmale: Thank you once again for letting me be your "guinea pig" today and I felt good after the massage. It has been a while since i gotten one or been to one massage parlour already. Wish you get more business after this as you are a pleasant person, god bless.

Hi Abang, keen to exchange massage?.... What type of massage u prefer?.... With extra inclusive?

Oops I must have send out the wrong signal on this topic...

Several members had given me messages on this massage exchange..

Sorry I wrote "I think" not "I am ready/I want"

I am officially announcing that I am not ready to give massage exchanges with strangers.

...please no more such messages again, please.

Just today/just in ...

A member wrote this (see the bubble) to me....

I am so utterly shocked/disgusted by this blatant attitude of asking for EXTRAs...

Who do you think I am?

A rent-boy whom you pay for the service.

Sorry, your willy is too miniscule ...

Oops I must have send out the wrong signal on this topic...

Several members had given me messages on this massage exchange..

Sorry I wrote "I think" not "I am ready/I want"

I am officially announcing that I am not ready to give massage exchanges with strangers.

...please no more such messages again, please.

Just today/just in ...

A member wrote this (see the bubble) to me....

I am so utterly shocked/disgusted by this blatant attitude of asking for EXTRAs...

Who do you think I am?

A rent-boy whom you pay for the service.

Sorry, your willy is too miniscule ...

this somehow was a funny post to me, at your expense, sorry abang. hahaha. :whistle:

Anyway, I have always been rather curious about 'real' massage NOT those with "Happy Endings"  ;) .

I m hyper sensitive and once had a back massage that I cannot stop wiggling. At the end it was not worth my money cause the masseur was extremely amused and couldn't stop laughing as I turn beet red. :huh:

I went to a Tuina after enduring months of neck pain and even thought they most likely to just rub the neck but was told to remove shirt and they had to do the shoulder down as it's connected. I warn before hand about my problems and true enough he had to stop on many occasion 'examining' me from a distance. He was kind enough to later do some test like rubbing hard or soft, putting towel and without etc even had to stop using his Tuina tool which he initially intend to scrap over my shoulder blade but had to stop because i cannot stop wiggling. He eventually claim I might be suffering from sensitivity. 

I have lower back pain constantly and had resort to going back to the same uncle since he already know my conditions. So far he had stop trying to use his Tuina tool to scrape over my skin and just use his back of elbow to massage my back aches. He also noted I am less 'jumpy' unlike the 1st time. 

Any one with experience to help overcome this issue?

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic