Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

hi westmale, i stayed at west too, can i have your FOC massage.. ??

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Anyone here looking for someone to practice ur massage on? I am actually a curious straight guy. Willing to let u practice on me. But sincerely not looking for oral or Sex.

Prefer mature ppl who have own place. I am 23 this year.

I am free from 11am to 4pm on 1st April. Interested please pm me with ur details and contact. Cheers! :)

Edited by guy7

Anyone here looking for someone to practice ur massage on? I am actually a curious straight guy. Willing to let u practice on me. But sincerely not looking for oral or Sex.

Prefer mature ppl who have own place. I am 23 this year.

I am free from 11am to 4pm on 1st April. Interested please pm me with ur details and contact. Cheers!  :)

Anyone who's a massage enthusiast, love to perform massage but don't know anyone to practice it with? Let me know, I'm more than willing to be your guinea pig. :D It has to be free though... You can practice, I get massage. Win-Win. I'd love to learn some techniques from you as well, so maybe at one point I'll be the one giving you massage. Cheers.

Seeking anyone above 40yo to try this massage, or exchange. I don't charged anything, as long as we click.

Please don't be rude when asking...thank you  ^_^

(single, married, bisexual, top, btm)

I'm 37chn 167 83 cubby built.

message me: nanakei@yahoo.com

hope to hear from you'll soon.  :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

Hm, i guess the previous one i wrote didn manage to upload due to an error, Here is the review on westmale's massage!

Though it was an hour massage but he gave me 30 minutes more as im in no hurry and he feel more satisfied doing the whole massage which includ so many tiny details like paying attention to some muscle groups. Overall he is a quiet and nice person, do comment him for his service as no one will pass a good massage and recognition!

Westmale massage is not very gentle, he focus on the muscles mainly, it is definitely good and rejuvenating for people that have more muscles and not just skin and bones. Or maybe its just me because im skinny! I definitely enjoyed the massage, as this is a free service don expect top class lighting and theres no happy endings as this is a decent massage. Those who work out regularly should go for this kind of massages as it will relief your whole body!

Thanks westmale!!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone for free massage exchange tmrw and day after in Jakarta, got place

Prefer below 30yrs

Please do not post your ad in the Main forum which is meant for discussion.

Do that in the Personal folder or Massage Folder

Therefore, you are hereby awarded 1 warning point. Accumulating more warning points will get you suspended and or ban from the forum.

Take heed.

GM

p/s: Your post will be moved to Massage Folder

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya,

i too enjoy being massage-ed and doesn't mind being a guinea pig. I was wondering if anyone could teach me how to massage too? 27m chn

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

hi, i am looking for a skinny massage buddy (sorry, personal preference, no offence to anyone hor..), dun mind if u r just trying. am good in fullbody oil massage. also i use hotel only coz e oil can get messy and i dun enjoy cleaning up. cheers! :)

hi, i am looking for a skinny massage buddy (sorry, personal preference, no offence to anyone hor..), dun mind if u r just trying. am good in fullbody oil massage. also i use hotel only coz e oil can get messy and i dun enjoy cleaning up. cheers! :)[/quote

I love oil massage

• 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic