Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

Looking for skilled messuer to exchange on thurs evening (28 march) at CCK area with me. Already have a guinea model and place available. purpose is to learn massage skills and no sex involved. Msg me if interested. No time wasters please.

Edited by jaden

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have additional new reviews? Thanks.

Had a massage exchange with him recently. The massage is tuina style and he is very skilled. He is very nice person. As described in the posts above, if u like the strong pressured kind of massage, you would love his massage.

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

Went to try west male massage and he is good.

He know where to apply pressure on your body ya. Especially love its when he massage my neck, shoulder and my back. He is well trained than those massuer who charges. There is no hanky panky ya so guys no worries.

Thanks a lot once again to u West Male.

• 1 month later...

Hi, if you begin with massage and need a model to practice i can help you......i am 40 caucasian and love massages....my body is at your disposal to practice......please not too far from Chinatown....and prefer masseurs with a massage table...will be available this sunday and monday

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just wonder how did the massage exchange went....till then...no more news...

I am also keen in learning how to massage and wish to have massage exchange with those who are keen...either you are certified or not...as discussed before in this thread...we can share the hotel cost...or if there are hotel visitors...who wish to have a massage exchange...i am more than keen...

hope to get some response from those who are sincerely keen...

cheers

• 1 month later...

Good Day All,

Thank you for your messages asking about me.

Regret I did not check this account quite sometime as I already relocated to Melbourne for my Master degree till 2014.

Therefore I can serve you guys in Singapore till 2014. If by chance you visit Melbourne, have a jetlag and need relaxation same free massage can be offered to you.

Enjoy your days guys ...

---------------------------------------------------------
Ordinary Next Door Guy - Baby Stocky - who love massage - Learnt Massage to know correct points - Thinking to have massage exchange or helping other who need massage. Staying in Melbourne till 2016.

I had just earlier received a massage by 'westmale', and was pleasantly surprised with his skills and attitude. He is respectful, seems quite professional, and takes care in applying good pressure at points along your entire body. For me, I could feel that he is really interested in practising his art, and does not rush through the massage.

I wasn't expecting such massage treatment, given that it is FOC in the first place.

However, I do need to qualify that I am no expert in receiving massages (can count my experiences with one hand).

hi, i like both giving and receiving massages. self trained by picking up from massages i go to. like to use lots of oil so will only do in hotel as it gets pretty messy on someone's bed. i do a combination of techniques. so drop me a line if keen to explore. i don't mind paying for the hotel. cheers!

bo jio....

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

I tried a couple of massage exchange too. Most of the givers are professional and keen in practicing their skills. But i found that my strokes are too soft. If I use too much force, I get exhausted too fast for a complete whole body massage.

Guest johnsonklt

I am also looking for massage exchange. I dun use oil but I use fingers to pressed on ur body

beside I also like to worship young slim master body fr head to toes. Hopeful you hv place.

I hv no place.

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic