Male HQ

Sex With A Good Friend!

Manhunt6

Guest Ironrod

He said: "do me a favour and get used to it"? Did he really say that? o.O

Was it that exact phrase or similar variant ("do me a favour and get used to it") or did you extrapolate and summarize from a much longer, "yeah, I'm sorry, but you know how busy I get and you're really helping me out here and doing me a big favour ... now that you understand how I really feel and that I don't mean to treat you as anything less than someone close to me and whom I care about, maybe you could just turn a blind eye for now because it's hard for me to change and over time, perhaps you'll understand and it won't bother you anymore as you get used to it"...

'Cause if it's the former, man, that's major disrespect.

That's US slang for: "Shut up and suck, bitch. Now's not the time for talking. You like to talk so much, why don't you call a hotline? Put some of that energy to your lips."

Mercutio: How are u? Lets be friends since this topic is proven and sealed by "Get use to it" :D

Edited by Ironrod

• 1 month later...

..Yesterday, I was reading a book, my friend just demanded I put it down and start sucking his cock.. I think some of you guys in BW were right..I don't think he respects me at all..

thinking of leaving this relationship, but I really like him and seeing him so pleasured by me.. Sigh!..

Do anyone of you out there engage in sex with your friend/friends? I have a really good friend. Know him for about 2 years already..would call me about once or twice a month and I would be REAL excited for it means giving him a bj or sometimes being f--ked.. And he's real sexy.. But have noticed a great change with him nowadays...The 1st time it happened - his phone rang, while I was being fxxked by him. Thought he would ignore it. Instead he answered! And what's worse he kept talking for MORE than 10 minutes while he was f--king me. I felt SO DISRESPECTED and cheap. Last week, he talked on the phone while I was sucking his d-ck. I feel like confronting him about this. But I do not want to lose this good friend of mine...

maybe is his fetish to talk on the phone of having seX? but. nah.. i dont have such fetish :P

Yah, but he didn't use to do this..only recently. Last time, he use to praise and enjoy my cock-sucking, now he is very rude and just continues to talk and talk with his friend on the phone not caring AT ALL about me..And yesterday's incidence just shows me he has NO RESPECT at all for me. But I love sucking...

Yah, but he didn't use to do this..only recently. Last time, he use to praise and enjoy my cock-sucking, now he is very rude and just continues to talk and talk with his friend on the phone not caring AT ALL about me..And yesterday's incidence just shows me he has NO RESPECT at all for me. But I love sucking...

i am respectful :P

Have to talk to him over this issue?

..Yesterday, I was reading a book, my friend just demanded I put it down and start sucking his cock.. I think some of you guys in BW were right..I don't think he respects me at all.. thinking of leaving this relationship, but I really like him and seeing him so pleasured by me.. Sigh!..

Lol from what I can see, he's far from being your best friends. Like what many have said, it's either a fxxk buddy rs or a master & slave rs.

It's really ironic how you say you felt disrespected but you continue doing it. I don't see what's wrong with him getting ruder and bolder, I mean c'mon, even if he does that you don't even complain to him. If you don't like it, just say you no. Full stop. Why go through all the trouble in creating a topic and whine about it and when someone comments about it you try to defend and deny. Not working man.

It's like saying oh I love to eat fishballs sold by this particular hot guy, but this guy is damn rude when he sells me the fishballs. He throws the fishballs and the change back in my face or drop it on the floor for me to pick. Dude, make up your mind. You wanna eat that fishball then stop whining. If you don't want to eat that fishball then don't. If you want to eat and you want it to change TALK TO HIM.

I can see why he thinks nothing of you, don't try to convince me to think anything else. It's like oh anyways he will do what I want, and it doesn't seems like he's complaining.

'So yeah, stfu and do what you do best at, dog.' Is how I see it.

Oh yea last but not least, you keep going on about respect, but do you have any for yourself? Idk. Just something for you to ponder on.

You can complain that roses have thorns, or you can also rejoice that thorns have roses

Guest munchkix

Sounds too much like FWB. If he really is a friend, it won't end up in sex every time he rings you up, isn't it? I mean, it's enjoyable, but it as friends, I think there are much more stuff to do. The world is so vast, you can do so many things.

Oh, of course, if he answers the call while you 2 are having fun, it could probably means that he treats you for granted, not giving you the due kind of attention and respect like how the friendship started, no? Don't you think you 2 may have drifted apart in this friendship that you are saying?

#justsaying

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There is no aid for idiots like yourself.

You obviously mean nothing to him or he wouldn't just call you for sex now would he?

Speaking on the phone just further degrades what is transpiring between the both of you.

It is just like watching pxxn while while not giving the attention u need except the dick.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

I didn't know I can't spell p_rn in full here

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

It is just like watching pxxn while while not giving the attention u need except the dick.

As I had mentioned earlier, I quite disagree. I LOVED serving him,its just the situation got out of hand..that's all... he remains a good friend..just that I'm not used to it..

• 2 weeks later...

I also have sex with a good friend. Well, he is the party who gives me bj.

But it's kinda weird when he is in the heat while I am not, or vice versa. Or in the middle of a conversation about something relatively more serious, one party gets horny and wants a hand job.

The awkward part is always after a session, we kinda switch back to the "straight friends" mode, and continue to discuss about business and work.

I also have sex with a good friend. Well, he is the party who gives me bj.

But it's kinda weird when he is in the heat while I am not, or vice versa. Or in the middle of a conversation about something relatively more serious, one party gets horny and wants a hand job.

The awkward part is always after a session, we kinda switch back to the "straight friends" mode, and continue to discuss about business and work.

..I don'tthink its THAT weird after awhile... A few times, he would talk about his day, talking and laughing while Iam sucking for him. I would ocassionally join the conversation praising him for his good wwork that day...

..I don'tthink its THAT weird after awhile... A few times, he would talk about his day, talking and laughing while Iam sucking for him. I would ocassionally join the conversation praising him for his good wwork that day...

i think as long u enjoy n u happy thats already enough for u.

u dun need to ask something else. because he is ur friend.

n i hope that u have prepare urself ( u said he is str8)

when he is no longer need u, u still can have another friend^^

• 1 month later...

Then it's time to find a new cock to suck.