Male HQ

Spider-man (japanese Version)

GachiMuchi

I was laughing all the way watching the Japanese version of the 1st episode of Spider-man.

It looks like a show in the 70s. It has a totally new plot and version to the comic book version.

I think Stan Lee will flip if he sees what they did to his Spider-man version.

Look out for the part near the end. I bet you guys will get a kick out of it laughing.

http://tvinjapan.com/blog/2007/03/21/tempo...ese-spider-man/

Guest Guest

Cant wait for Spiderman 3 the movie coming this June. I really like Spiderman 2- that must be one of the best movie adaptation from a comic book ever.

agreed, Spider-man (note the dash in the middle, accordingly it was to highlighted the man portion in the superhero) was the best comic to movie.

Batman begin came closed, while superman returns was rather disappointing.

X-men looked like a mass orgy by the 3rd movie while ghost rider was a joke, whether intentional or not.

Daredevil was ok, somehow ben affleck just didnt have that kind of rapport with the audiences. Punisher was simply a b grade action movie.

FF was also ok, but i was disappointed that they didnt adapt the ulitmate FF storyline which gone deeper into psychological aspect of the FF members.

coming next - Captain America, Wonder Woman

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

coming next - Captain America, Wonder Woman

I love Wonder Woman!! Linda Carter (with her whip and tiarra) as WW was my favourite role model during my school days. To me, she rated even higher than Lindsay Wagner of Bionic Woman. I can see Angelina Jolie playing WW but I dont think she will do such comic role. Who's playing her ah?

i remembered seeing a re-run of WW in channel 5, everytime diana became ww, she would do the spin dance.

part of me hope the new movie will keep this retro thingy but i do have to agree that it is really too cheesy now.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Bollywood movies are fine.

It's the Tamils that do it. Have any of you seen the Indian Thriller clip on youtube? Damn viral lah.

Also, some American tried 'translating' it and the result...

It's just too hilarious for words lah. Please put some padding on your floor because you will literally ROTFLMAO (rolling on the floor laughing my ass off).

Coming soon to your local area

-------------------------------------

Spider-Man 3

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Iron Man

The Incredible Hulk

---------------------

Looking forward to Wolverine, Spiderman III (May!!!), Fantastic Four.

Read somewhere before that there will be movies on Aqua Man, Wonder Woman...

I think I will give this Amazonian princess, WW a miss unless my friends tell me the movie is good lor.

--------------------

Oh boy, I want to catch Spiderman 3 even if it means watching the movie alone. Ha. Can't hardly wait.

Lord of the Ring, X-Men and Spiderman movies have such pulling effect on me lei.

I read Marvel comics when I was still schooling so it is always good to see the superheroes on the big screen. The feeling is sometimes so surreal.

Movies

--------

X-Men I and II: Interesting especially the first movie.

X-Men III: Like many Hollywoord made movies, I still could not get enough of the battle scenes. I wanted more. Maybe I was expecting more stylo fighting like those in The House of The Flying Daggers, Kung Fu Hustle...

Superman Returns: Ok only. The actor has such a cinema-genic face. So pretty boy with a tall and fit bod. So nice to look at (though I only like mature guys. Ha).

Ghost-Rider : I just did not have the urge to watch it somehow. Though the comics were a hit with my classmate back in our old school days.

Fantastic Four: I like The Stoneman. His baldness, stocky figure and mature looks were like a strong magnet that attracted me to the actor. Ha.

Dare devil: So so only. The actress was good to look at though. Yummy.

Batman: After the first few installments, I was not really looking forward to any more Batman movies. But reviews and friends pointed out that the last Batman movie was good. I may get the VCD/DVD.

The Punisher: The latest one. Ok only for me. The actor has nice pecs though.

Nostalgia

----------

Sometimes I think about the many TV shows I used to watch when I was a kid:

Wonder Woman, Tarzan, Ultraman, The 6 Million Dollar Man, Bionic Woman, Man from Atlantis, Spiderman, Batman and Robin, Superman, The Incredible Hulk, Charlie's Angels, The Greatest American Hero (I hope I still got this TV show name right. U know this curly haired blondie guy who wore this superhero costume and he could not really navigate so well in flight), Super-friends(cartoon based on DC comics), Fantastic Four(cartoons. Iron Man, Aqua Man, Captain America would guest starred sometimes etc)...

I dont know if anyone still remember Space 1999 starring Martin Laudau and Barbara something (Rush?). That series I really watched in awe when I was a schoolboy. Esp like that Maria character who can transform herself into anything and the transformation can be seen thru her eyes. Very interesting. Not so sure if it's still interesting now.

• Guest locked this topic