Male HQ

Discussion On Moaning In Bed + Manly Guy But Moan Like Gal? + To Moan Or Not To Moan? (Poll) (Compiled)

Guest Groan

Watch this clip: http://www.gayforit.eu/static_view_video/54861.html first, preferably with just sound and no visuals (although I know that's asking a bit much).  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wondering how many of you guys moan and groan while having sex??

Do you like your guy to moan when you are giving him a blow job?

Does your top moan and groan a lot when he do you?

I personally find guys moaning a bit v sexy.. muz be natural and not over do it thou..

But are SG guys more shy about moaning?

Wondering how many of you guys moan and groan while having sex??

Do you like your guy to moan when you are giving him a blow job?

Does your top moan and groan a lot when he do you?

I personally find guys moaning a bit v sexy.. muz be natural and not over do it thou..

But are SG guys more shy about moaning?

I use moaning from the guy I am playing with as an audio cue that I must be doing something right. :) I agree that moaning should sound natural and not exaggerated like those in straight Japanese pxxn. I always wonder if they filled the room with helium or what to get this high-pitch squeaks?

Love. 

It is a big turn on for me when my partner moans lightly.

At the same time it can a turn off when one moaning is exaggerating and lady-like.

I use moaning from the guy I am playing with as an audio cue that I must be doing something right. :) I agree that moaning should sound natural and not exaggerated like those in straight Japanese pxxn. I always wonder if they filled the room with helium or what to get this high-pitch squeaks?

learn to see the sparkle in others. not just the flaw.

Yep, It's certainly a big turn on for me when I hear my partner moan or groan when I do things to them. The more they moan, the more high I get and the more vigorous I get. It's their way of telling me not to stop. I love it.

Thing is.. I wonder do Singapore guys moan in bed??? Or are we a shy lot??

Thing is.. I wonder do Singapore guys moan in bed??? Or are we a shy lot??

So far the Singaporeans I do, do moan, but not loud, given the exception of a few. I also don't want them too loud, especially when it is past midnight. I don't want the next door neighbour come knocking at my door asking me to tone it down.

Malaysians is almost similar with Singaporeans, some do and some don't really make much noise. It's not that they don't want to, just that they are worried that it would be too loud and they are embarrassed what ppl will say about them, especially if they are at saunas.

The Japs are the most expressive with their moans. I had to cover the mouth of a Jap guy while I was fxxking him in a hotel. He moan so loud that I am afraid that the security may just come knocking at the door. Then there was once, I fxxked this Jap in the old Babylon; he kept one hand to his mouth to preventing himself from making too loud a sound while I was fxxking him. I thought it was really funny.

Taiwanese and the mainland Chinese are very expressive with their moans and feelings too. My Taiwanese buddy keeps calling me 哥哥, while the Chinese keeps saying 好舒服!

Not much noise from HKers though.

yeah i love it when my bf moans.. and for me, i moan softly but in a very low voice.. and usually ill moan near to his ears.. that should keep him high! no one ever complained before, and my ex oncce said the my moan was very hot and a turn on for him. lol! =) i must be doing something right in my life!

Guest Skinny bottom

I moaned and shake my head "vigorsouly" when being screwed. Sometime I will just talked softly begging (for more) to the extend that the fxxker almost wanted to cover my mouth (to shut me up). I wished he tie a cloth over my mouth so that I can scream when he fxxked me. If possible cover my mouth with one of his hands while he screwed from behind:ph34r:

i will love my sex partner to moan and caress touching each other when having foreplay and sex... i will certainly not playing with someone who does not make a sound and laying there like a dead log or dead fish

I didn't know what was moaning until I watched the Herbal Essence shampoo ad. :rolleyes:

When no one is at home and I'm very horny, I moan a lot when I jerk off. Increases the intensity of orgasm.

I like to hear guys moan at orgasm.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Well, I had this guy years ago who did this: I think it is a matter of self-consciousness etc. and perhaps being uncomfortable with who he is as a gay man, etc. since he was back then relatively new to the whole experience.

He wasn't comfortable with kissing (go figure) and so I was blowing him instead. He would grasp on the bedsheets and would make little squeaky sounds and trying to keep his mouth shut as if, if he were to open up, a loud moan would emit and he would dishonour himself. And when I fxxked him, he would whimper as if in shame. I wasn't sure at that point if he was having a good time or was he in pain. So I stopped and sent him home.

I like guys who can moan reasonably so that I know we are both having a good time. Plus it turns me on. :)

Love. 

I am not sure my story is out of topic. I used to stay in the Uni hostel. There was a nerdy guy staying in a single room on the same floor. Never see him have any visitor. We always hear moaning from his room if we walked pass his louvre window (along the corridor). Of course, the louvre window was closed. We believed he did not notice his moaning was so loud during his masturbation. One day, we decided to record his moaning and then copy into a USB stick. We placed the USB into an envelope and stuck onto his door. From then on, the room had no noise. :lol: :lol:

I am not sure my story is out of topic. I used to stay in the Uni hostel. There was a nerdy guy staying in a single room on the same floor. Never see him have any visitor. We always hear moaning from his room if we walked pass his louvre window (along the corridor). Of course, the louvre window was closed. We believed he did not notice his moaning was so loud during his masturbation. One day, we decided to record his moaning and then copy into a USB stick. We placed the USB into an envelope and stuck onto his door. From then on, the room had no noise. :lol: :lol:

What a creative way of informing your hall mate! HAHA!! He got himself a free USB in return. LOL!

So far the Singaporeans I do, do moan, but not loud, given the exception of a few. I also don't want them too loud, especially when it is past midnight. I don't want the next door neighbour come knocking at my door asking me to tone it down.

Malaysians is almost similar with Singaporeans, some do and some don't really make much noise. It's not that they don't want to, just that they are worried that it would be too loud and they are embarrassed what ppl will say about them, especially if they are at saunas.

The Japs are the most expressive with their moans. I had to cover the mouth of a Jap guy while I was fxxking him in a hotel. He moan so loud that I am afraid that the security may just come knocking at the door. Then there was once, I fxxked this Jap in the old Babylon; he kept one hand to his mouth to preventing himself from making too loud a sound while I was fxxking him. I thought it was really funny.

Taiwanese and the mainland Chinese are very expressive with their moans and feelings too. My Taiwanese buddy keeps calling me 哥哥, while the Chinese keeps saying 好舒服!

Wow.. :clap: :clap: :clap:

most tops want me to moan louder especially in the saunas. Then when they fxxk the banging noise can let the whole sauna hear. I don't mind moaning loud until people wait outside and comment but hehehe only dare to be so slutty overseas. The funniest part is when people get so turned on many tried to force open the door!!!

I find it hard to control the moaning especially when we are at it. Why would anyone try to suppress? Haha. It comes almost naturally. I guess there are still those that find moaning less manly?! And therefore less attractive?

The intensity of the Moan is a good indication of whether u are hitting the right spot as well. I find it intriguing to explore sensitive areas and when i hear a louder or a more slutty moan and i know i've found the right spot!

Yum! Anyone to try?

I moan bcoz it hurts. I am not used being top. I remember 10 yrs ago in 24Kaikan Shinjuku. I was grabbed by this 1.9m jap as i was crusing along the corridor where the bunk beds were. He forced me into the lower bunk, undressed me and tried to eneter mebo. I was putting up a struggle and moaning loudly bcoz he tried to enter me. Suddenly I could see 8 to 10 japs gathered around us. Some even tried to join the actions. I was terrified. I was kicking, moaning like a simulated rape scene and that turned on the Japs. I grabbed his dick and he came. Thank God! I quickly rushed off and left the sauna.

i like it when the bottom is moaning naturally. while moaning trying to grasps for breath. try to speak but unable to speak probably because need to catch a breath and keep moaning.

wow im impressed very international indeed :thumb:

regarding hkers, i fxxked one cute hk guy b4 in a hotel. he was moaning really loudly and i had to ask him to quiet down a bit as the soundproofing wasnt too good...

there was once i was fxxking this btm in a sauna in sg. he turned out to be a wild moan-er, kind of fem. it turned me on a lot to have my btm moaning his head off so loudly that i spanked and ploughed him even harder that the whole cubicle literally shook. the btm was making so much noise that ppl outside knocked on the door to ask him to quiet down. quite funny hahah

My experience is str8 don't moan. Gays usually do. i am bi and i moan softly with gals but wildly when with guys.

Based on str8 pxxno, seems like str8 guys dun moan while fxxking, but will moan when he shoot sperm.

Based on str8 pxxno, seems like str8 guys dun moan while fxxking, but will moan when he shoot sperm.

Actually it's more natural for men to moan. But str8 pxxn usually dictates men cannot moan and only can do so when they shoot cuz it cannot be controlled.

Probably the reason why women prefer watching gay pxxn. The guys' moaning turns them on too.

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Radio TV

Share this trick taught to me.

Go into the hotel81 room, the Top say turn on the TV loud loud. I say I like the room dark. He say change to the radio channel and turn it loud loud.

So I can moan loud loud. The moan will cover by the radio music.

I don't moan a lot when I'm topping, but instead I break into long breaths and panting, it tells my partner that I'm enjoying the sensation. But I'll let out moans uncontrollably when my d**k is being grabbed and jerked.

I agree that moaning helps to create a better atmosphere!

Moaning certainly DOES enhance the atmosphere a lot!

Instagram: vodkabaker

I love fxxking guys that moan like a woman! The little sobs, moans, whimper, screams.. The best was this guy I met recently from muar working in a ktv in chinatown. Sooooo nice..

I love fxxking guys that moan like a woman! The little sobs, moans, whimper, screams.. The best was this guy I met recently from muar working in a ktv in chinatown. Sooooo nice..

Duh~! Not someone I know, I hope. Hahaha....!!!

Anyway, I don't work in a KTV. :lol:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Duh~! Not someone I know, I hope. Hahaha....!!!

Anyway, I don't work in a KTV. :lol:

From your reply, even though you don't work in a KTV, you mean you moan, whimper, sob etc like a woman?

This guy I was refering to have a name starting with "A" you know him too? Very fem and beautiful.

Share this trick taught to me.

Go into the hotel81 room, the Top say turn on the TV loud loud. I say I like the room dark. He say change to the radio channel and turn it loud loud.

So I can moan loud loud. The moan will cover by the radio music.

I guess most of the hotel soundproofing is no gd. Need to turn on radio or tv loud loud to cover the moaning sound! Such a turn off. I only like the moaning sound btw me and my partner within the rm.

Guest manly btm

Actually it's more natural for men to moan. But str8 pxxn usually dictates men cannot moan and only can do so when they shoot cuz it cannot be controlled.

Probably the reason why women prefer watching gay pxxn. The guys' moaning turns them on too.

Gay pxxn also the top don't moan. This because he has to do the working. He working poke inside then he expect the btm to respond to his poke and not he ownself moan. You never been a top before? :lol: At most he say some bad words.

At that type of hotel, most people go for sex and you can easily hear moaning sounds. No need shy to hide using tv radio. You go Geylang or Keong Saik chicken hotel, lagi worse. No radio no tv and moaning everywhere. One of my fb like to do me there because can moan loud loud very kinky. They hear a man moaning they also don't know why :lol:

From your reply, even though you don't work in a KTV, you mean you moan, whimper, sob etc like a woman?

This guy I was refering to have a name starting with "A" you know him too? Very fem and beautiful.

Ofcos I know, AJ mah.... :lol:

Anyway, sidetracking d.... very fem, I dunwan la...

:P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

I like it when guys moan when they're having sex. Maybe not a girly-squeal, but a low deep manly grunt, not unlike an injured beast. It sends a positive signal to your guy telling him that 'I like this' and 'don't stop'. Those who hardly moan during sex can prove challenging because I don't know if I'm pleasuring him in the right way.

I get tremendously turned on when my guy moans deeply when I brush my palm across his dick head, or when I use my dick (dripping with pre-cum, no less) to tease his nipple.

My ex fcuk buddy, a well-built army regular, loves to tease by gently probing my hole with his sausage, but refusing to shove it in until I plead him to with moans.

Because each guy has their own different set of 'turn-me-ons', the fun (and often than not the frustration) is to find the ones that we resonate with.

running, cycling and yoga. 

Gay pxxn also the top don't moan. This because he has to do the working. He working poke inside then he expect the btm to respond to his poke and not he ownself moan. You never been a top before? :lol: At most he say some bad words.

At that type of hotel, most people go for sex and you can easily hear moaning sounds. No need shy to hide using tv radio. You go Geylang or Keong Saik chicken hotel, lagi worse. No radio no tv and moaning everywhere. One of my fb like to do me there because can moan loud loud very kinky. They hear a man moaning they also don't know why :lol:

Never had anal. And not that interested in soliciting for fun.

Maybe my definition of moaning is too broad.

All my observations are based on male-male romance novels, whether written by gay men or women.

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

LOL. Very funny. :lol:

Sometimes I believe as many as six impossible things before breakfast

• 4 months later...

Oh... love it... love it!! YES YES YES!!! :ph34r:

Hahahahahaha.... This is so off topic. I wonder if this will happen in SG planes lol.

I love to moan and I love hearing my partner moan too (if there's one! :P)

It's like you see your partner enjoying too...

Too quiet makes it a bit... Weird?

Will you be my valentine's? :D

LOL yes moaning is nice

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Moan loudly!!! No matter u are top or btm or else look like hv sex with deadfish : )

Haha! That's the way :P

In bed if it goes too quiet I think it'll drive me low (or drive me crazy lol).

If that happens I make sure I moan and bring in the mood, just like how the girl did in the above video... :D:P

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest Jonty

i always cum harder when i masturbate if the guy moan hard in the pxxn video

get fxxked so hard until he moan wildly, 'oh god, u r so sexy, ur cock is sooo huge, come on, fxxk me yeah.. ahhhh' lol standard line

• Guest locked this topic