Male HQ

Would You Date A Bisexual Guy?

Allegro

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Agree, keep an open mind. Come on, there are people who eat shit, drink pee or fxxk horses. Walk a mile in their shoes, see if you like it, if not, it's ok, move on. Be glad there are people willing to share with you what their experiences are so that we do not go down the wrong path. You definitely don't have school teachers teaching you how to chase the dragon and yet you know not to do it from people whose lives are ruined doing it.

Disclaimer: Just random illustration not related to the topic.

P.S. Recently they found too much arsenic in apple juice in some countries right, so what used to be good doesn't mean it will always be good in the future.

Omg. K I am never gonna drink AJ again >.<

I hope you are not serious, but that is quite cute. Don't believe everything you read on the net, get the facts, think about it then decide what falls into your prespective.

omg we need to ask straight guys & girls if they'd date bisexual people

Didn't they say you are a girl? I assume you are straight to answer that question yourself. So, what are your views? Hee. Sorry, no offense intended.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bi I get turned on like hell when I see pussy as well as dicks. I don't know but boobs don't attract me but I love to munch on pussys hahaha well that's sex wise but feeling wise I feel I'm more to men then woman. :)

Agree, keep an open mind. Come on, there are people who eat shit, drink pee or fxxk horses. Walk a mile in their shoes, see if you like it, if not, it's ok, move on. Be glad there are people willing to share with you what their experiences are so that we do not go down the wrong path. You definitely don't have school teachers teaching you how to chase the dragon and yet you know not to do it from people whose lives are ruined doing it. Disclaimer: Just random illustration not related to the topic. P.S. Recently they found too much arsenic in apple juice in some countries right, so what used to be good doesn't mean it will always be good in the future.
Wow.. very intelligence.Its quite ambiguous right? I use to tell people what happen if today they(scientists) tells the world that those who eat cumcumber last year will have cancer. Who are you going to sue? hur..

Wow.. very intelligence.Its quite ambiguous right? I use to tell people what happen if today they(scientists) tells the world that those who eat cumcumber last year will have cancer. Who are you going to sue? hur..

Well, the world is pretty grey. I would have preferred it more to a black and white but that ain't going to happen. The point I'm making is, there's no need to judge others on their preferences.

Eventually what you put into your mouth is based on your decision. So sue yourself can? Hee

Those who say they are bi are more often than not, either curious or deluding themselves so that they can still see some hope in them returning to the straight world. Those who are truely bi... Are kinda uncommon. Even then, they are likely to be sexually attracted to men but emotionally to women... So... Would I date a bi guy? I wont say bye bi to him LOL but I am sure everyone has enough morals to stay true to a r/s and not wonder about asking for sex *hint hint *HAHAHAHA hope he doesnt read this.

This is exactly what hetrosexuals say about gay people... Please have some place in our hearts to allow others their personal preference or leanings. and leaning need not be one side exclusively. Here you are being gay and bitching about how others are narrow minded and unable to accept you, and there you go branding bi people as dubious types who are not to be trusted...

Shame on all those who think along such lines to be so narrowly defining things... Very Singaporean imho... just follow law...

Guest Marad44
One moment they find this guy attractive, and the next moment they have eyes on the woman...

Is it any more offensive than, 'One moment they find this guy attractive and the next moment they have eyes on another guy'? ^_^

This is exactly what hetrosexuals say about gay people... Please have some place in our hearts to allow others their personal preference or leanings. and leaning need not be one side exclusively. Here you are being gay and bitching about how others are narrow minded and unable to accept you, and there you go branding bi people as dubious types who are not to be trusted...

Shame on all those who think along such lines to be so narrowly defining things... Very Singaporean imho... just follow law...

Hmmm? are you saying Str8 are labeling gay peeps as my definition of a "bi" ?

Thats new; hey you're gay you are only proclaiming that so you can hope to return to the straight world... Lol.

And no bi people are not dubious. Lust driven people are.

Edited by WightTonguehlk

Guest Marad44
I position myself as Married. The only women i fk is my wife. She is one and only. Am i bi? ?

There are men who by definition are bisexual, who do not feel they are. In the Philippines there are gay men who prefer a man with a girl friend or wife as their boyfriend. These boyfriends provide the top roles, do not do fellatio and may do it for the money which the gay is prepared to pay. In this situation neither men accept there is a bisexuality involved on one side. Go figure!

Here's interesting reading:

1) I think I might be Bisexual, now what do I do? http://www.advocatesforyouth.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=724&Itemid=336

2) How to date a Bisexual. http://www.advocatesforyouth.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=724&Itemid=336

Edited by Marad44

For the people who claimed he is "Bi", either he fxxk around with men or women, or he married but sometimes involves with other men for sex. No matter what, it is this man's life, you do not have to judge so long this guy feels comfortable and he did not mess up other people's life (for wifes in the case of married "bi"). We would only to pity someone who knew he is gay, but due to some reasons (family, socitey pressure) choose to enter the marriage but indeed cheated to everyone include himself, neither faithful for the wife, nor sincerely to his gay nature.

For the gay who is looking for relationship, you might not wish to fall love into any "bi", coz partner is not really for sharing.

For the gay who is looking for sex and fun, "bi" or gay does not matter since you just need to enjoy the fun time and sex, most just ONS, You do not have to care their background so long you had a good time.

Date "bi" or not, it all depends what you want!

I personally do not believe there will be real "bi", and I won't involve with any married men. But I do respect other people's choice, it is their life, not really my business.

Life is just a choice, you go for the way you think it would be comfortable.

Edited by YNOT_TONY