Male HQ

Would You Date A Bisexual Guy?

Allegro

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As of topic, I find that bisexual guys are even more complicated than gay guys,since they are attracted to both sexes.

One moment they find this guy attractive, and the next moment they have eyes on the woman.

Not saying I am totally against them or not trying to be be offensive, but personally I make it to a point of checking if my guy of interest is 100% gay, because I just feel extremely insecure being with a man who can be attracted to either sex.

If you have had a relationship with a bi guy before, or have other opinions, feel free to share them here.

Edited by Allegro

Those who say they are bi are more often than not, either curious or deluding themselves so that they can still see some hope in them returning to the straight world. Those who are truely bi... Are kinda uncommon. Even then, they are likely to be sexually attracted to men but emotionally to women... So... Would I date a bi guy? I wont say bye bi to him LOL but I am sure everyone has enough morals to stay true to a r/s and not wonder about asking for sex *hint hint *HAHAHAHA hope he doesnt read this.

im a bi, but i like to be touched and rub by gay guy, yet i also have fatasy with woman.......

I have no idea how that feels but it must've been really confusing for you at first.

Those who say they are bi are more often than not, either curious or deluding themselves so that they can still see some hope in them returning to the straight world. Those who are truely bi... Are kinda uncommon. Even then, they are likely to be sexually attracted to men but emotionally to women... So... Would I date a bi guy? I wont say bye bi to him LOL but I am sure everyone has enough morals to stay true to a r/s and not wonder about asking for sex *hint hint *HAHAHAHA hope he doesnt read this.

:huh:

A relationship by itself is already so complicated, to have a partner who is even more complicated...

Edited by Allegro

You have no idea how much fun it is being bi, i hit on guys and girls. when i get bored of men ... i switch to women and vice versa.

You cant date a bi guy long term, they just wont stick around.. if they do then.. they have a woman on the side. You wont be able to deal with it. Remember kiddies, its all about the sex.

You have no idea how much fun it is being bi, i hit on guys and girls. when i get bored of men ... i switch to women and vice versa.

You cant date a bi guy long term, they just wont stick around.. if they do then.. they have a woman on the side. You wont be able to deal with it. Remember kiddies, its all about the sex.

Crude but you certainly are the perfect example for this topic.

Edited by Allegro

Crude but you certainly are the perfect example for this topic.

Why thank you, im very blunt and know what i want ... but a relationship is not one of them.

the whole point of being bi in the first place is being flexible. Its freedom really.

the traditional concepts of commitment dont apply.

If i like you , i will tell you what i am.. you need to accept that i will go after a woman if i want.

At that point you can either decide to join in the fun, or step aside.

Edited by lovebrownsugarbttm

Maybe its cause you arent ready for / dont want a relationship yet. I am sure u wont cheat on someone who is ur partner right?

read my post, did i say anything about cheating?... you tell your partner about what you are. if they are ok with you finding another man/woman .. then do it with them involved. I love sex, but you owe it to your partner to tell him/her first.

Wait! I also consider myself Bi. I have sex with afew women and love it but i also love hugs,BJ and sex with gay. I believe i can also consider myself Top and Not bottom. Its a free world i would say.. call me whatever you like but i love my life style and wants to keep it that way for a very long time. Nothing intoxicating here i just love sex with people i love. And i love them and always treat them with at most respect.cheers.

But... If u do that... Why get into a relationship in the first place? Unless of course its a open relationship ure talking about?

open, never heard of swingers before?. there is no such thing as monogamy. Everyone cheats occasionally, we all believe they dont but all it takes is a few drinks and the right mood to change that. you want proof?, just look online at how many gay couples want a woman to join them for the night and how many straight couples want a bottom.

open, never heard of swingers before?. there is no such thing as monogamy. Everyone cheats occasionally, we all believe they dont but all it takes is a few drinks and the right mood to change that. you want proof?, just look online at how many gay couples want a woman to join them for the night and how many straight couples want a bottom.
Cannot agreed more..i second that...Cheers.

Wait! I also consider myself Bi. I have sex with afew women and love it but i also love hugs,BJ and sex with gay. I believe i can also consider myself Top and Not bottom. Its a free world i would say.. call me whatever you like but i love my life style and wants to keep it that way for a very long time. Nothing intoxicating here i just love sex with people i love. And i love them and always treat them with at most respect.cheers.

It truly is a free world my brother. Everything is possible once you reject traditional norms.

Ok thats a different story altogether. I rather stay in my lalaland and the only time I will enter this morbid reality of yours is if my Future boyfriend ever wants a threesome... I would just do it.. Because I love him.. But tell him it will hurt me. And if he chooses to hurt me... Then what can I do?haha... Nothing to do but accept him for who he is.

Ok thats a different story altogether. I rather stay in my lalaland and the only time I will enter this morbid reality of yours is if my Future boyfriend ever wants a threesome... I would just do it.. Because I love him.. But tell him it will hurt me. And if he chooses to hurt me... Then what can I do?haha... Nothing to do but accept him for who he is.

Its only by breaking boundaries like this that you learn and grow. Who knows?, you might like it.

Wtf lol nvm la. Since I definitely will love my bf. Whatever makes him happy la.. Even if he leaves me one day to.be with a girl.. Haha damn.. I am so naive zzz

thats the way it works. We are like the wind...we flow wherever we want to. He wont leave you if you flow with him and enjoy the ride.

What all bi men want is a man/woman who understands... you are a like a piece of wood that cant move now. Either tell him what you want and flow with him or stay there.

if no more questions, i rest my case here. Goodnight.

Definitely follow la. My boyfriend leh. but I dont think my bf will be a bi. Anyway u keep saying I am immature and still in my little world. How long do you think you can keep ur lifestyle up.

as long as i want to, scroll up a bit. there are bi guys who are married you know. in fact i think one just posted. You are not immature, just conditioned that way by society with its warped ideas of monogamy and sexuality. The same society that rejects gay men as something to be laughed at and yet considers going to bangkok to bang a shemale perfectly fine. Why?, s/he is not really a man by our standards.. so therefore its not gay. :huh:

That same society now thinks that being gay is just a "phase" for a man like yourself and will one day ask you this :

"How long do you think you can keep your lifestyle up ?"

Huh??? Its like you're living in your own world leh -.- and I never understood why married men... Who are bi... chose to go into marriage if they arent sincere.they simply wield their wives as if they're invisible claymores who are able to parry their..maybe parents/friends homophobic comments? I think marriage as portrayed by the society is completely fine. How they define marriage is vastly different though. Sexuality... Blame religion. Blame upbringing. What has been passed down will most definitely stick. Sticky social stigma such as being gay will never go away. You can go as far as saying that its in their blood. Just watch christina aguilera's mv of beautiful. See the hateful comments ! and no I doubt any society will tell me "how long do you think you can keep up your lifestyle" because my life is just like any other normal person's except that I like guys. Yours is kinda too open ( to the point that you even abase sex... -.-).Your unorthodox lifestyle is also one reason why people dislike gays; multiple sex partners.

Why I gave u that comment is because ur lifestyle is based on lust. Okay....How do I better phrase it.. Maybe its just your definition of a relationship and how you view marriage that irks me.

Because yea... Sex is for fun... Why shouldn't you do it more ,right?

But titles such as a relationship ( not an open one -.- ) and marriage are.sacred symbols of love, trust and of being true to one person only.. At least to me. If you think otherwise why proclaim/get into either one? Just freaking stay single, that's the benefit of being single... You dont ever get the best of both worlds in stuff such as this.

And just to add... If you require a third party to spice up your sex life with your "partner" what makes you think you guys can last? fxxk buddies and boyfriends are not to be mixed man... I mean if sex is the only thing keeping you guys together.... You know? It speaks for itself.

Edited by WightTonguehlk

Oh we can all bang a lady till she bleeds but... (Okay not all of us? The more bi ones I believe.)

we are choosing not to for a reason.

There are 2 types of bisexual men.

The ones that will be faithful and the ones like the one we have in the thread,promiscuous.

The faithful chap wouldn't abandon your ass for some other fella's dick or gal's pussy (eew).

The promiscuous one will bang anything that moves and breathes. 1,2,3 holes,heck take even the nostril.

Don't have to worry too much about bisexual men.

See how it goes but it's basically the same rules apply as for str8 men; You never know if they're gonna "settle down with a gal one day".

In the meantime,we Aj gentlemen prefer to recognise a fine horse when we see one but never wanting to ride it.

Huh??? Its like you're living in your own world leh -.- and I never understood why married men... Who are bi... chose to go into marriage if they arent sincere.they simply wield their wives as if they're invisible claymores who are able to parry their..maybe parents/friends homophobic comments? I think marriage as portrayed by the society is completely fine. How they define marriage is vastly different though. Sexuality... Blame religion. Blame upbringing. What has been passed down will most definitely stick. Sticky social stigma such as being gay will never go away. You can go as far as saying that its in their blood. Just watch christina aguilera's mv of beautiful. See the hateful comments ! and no I doubt any society will tell me "how long do you think you can keep up your lifestyle" because my life is just like any other normal person's except that I like guys. Yours is kinda too open ( to the point that you even abase sex... -.-).Your unorthodox lifestyle is also one reason why people dislike gays; multiple sex partners. Why I gave u that comment is because ur lifestyle is based on lust. Okay....How do I better phrase it.. Maybe its just your definition of a relationship and how you view marriage that irks me. Because yea... Sex is for fun... Why shouldn't you do it more ,right? But titles such as a relationship ( not an open one -.- ) and marriage are.sacred symbols of love, trust and of being true to one person only.. At least to me. If you think otherwise why proclaim/get into either one? Just freaking stay single, that's the benefit of being single... You dont ever get the best of both worlds in stuff such as this. And just to add... If you require a third party to spice up your sex life with your "partner" what makes you think you guys can last? fxxk buddies and boyfriends are not to be mixed man... I mean if sex is the only thing keeping you guys together.... You know? It speaks for itself.

you my friend are very , very naive. You have yet to experience what a marriage is like. Its not a bed of roses, its not cut and dried and its not black and white. Bisexuality is the same analogy. Bisexuals are not truely gays yet are gay to you. Commited to a partner yet uncommited when it comes to sex.

Pisses you off dosent it?... the fact that you cant lump us all into one convenient group. You tend to do that alot, what you dont understand .. you slam and categorise.

sexuality and morality is not black and white ...its grey.

So what is marriage to you then? I am extremely curious.

I never did say bisexuals are gays.

U cant say you're committed to your partner if you go around having sex with strangers/others and no.

no, dont categorize other bisexuals and slam them in the same grotesque section as you! dont be a hypocrite~ and speaking of morality, u sure u possess em?

Edited by WightTonguehlk

So what is marriage to you then? I am extremely curious. I never did say bisexuals are gays. U cant say you're committed to your partner if you go around having sex with strangers/others and no. no, dont categorize other bisexuals and slam them in the same grotesque section as you! dont be a hypocrite~ and speaking of morality, u sure u possess em?

you sure are pissed off...you need to read up on the term open relationship. it means that i recognise that my partner will cheat on me eventually, and maybe i her. but i will inform her first if the urge arises and she will tell me. If we both agree that one can proceed then that partner does. People cheat, fact of life.. you need to get off your high horse and get over it.

I alreaddddy said I dont treat "open" ones as relationships -.- and something puzzles me greatly, why isnt ur partner good enough for you? Why be in any sort of relationship with her if she isnt good enough for you?? I am sure she'd let u grind her to the bone to keep you to herself...

as for cheating , I will assure you I will never ever cheat. Because I have the morals to guide me. I want to have fun with lotsa peeps, I stay single. if I am attached, no effing way. And I seldom am a hypocrite.

Edited by WightTonguehlk

what you treat open relationships as or what you consider them as is of no consequence to me, nor does it affect me in the least. your "morals" dont apply to me because they simply dont take into the account the realities of actual relationships and how they really work. there will be a time when your partner gets tired of you. your partner will cheat, or you will... that is a given. you will either break up or compromise. just ask any long married couple .. they will tell you that its true. You cant seem to understand this.

I alreaddddy said I dont treat "open" ones as relationships -.- and something puzzles me greatly, why isnt ur partner good enough for you? Why be in any sort of relationship with her if she isnt good enough for you?? I am sure she'd let u grind her to the bone to keep you to herself...

as for cheating , I will assure you I will never ever cheat. Because I have the morals to guide me. I want to have fun with lotsa peeps, I stay single. if I am attached, no effing way. And I seldom am a hypocrite.

im done here, you can consider yourself a winner.. pop open a bottle of wine and celebrate. im done trying to make a brick wall understand. Call me what you want, call me a hypocryite.. call me sex crazed... call me amoral. I have never cared. Trying to show you that there are other ways to live besides what you know is useless. All i know now is that this is an internet arguement and there is no real winner here.

Just because it happens doesnt mean you can use that as an excuse!

you dont just give in to your wants as and when u like! Where are your morals?

Does your partner deserve this kind of crap? Yes crap

and What is with getting tired?what now? Other people are just TOOLS for your own happines? Yes even being generous to others is, strictly speaking& proven by pros , also to be selfish! But honestly? To be so blatantly selfish?

Is sex all that is in a relationship for you?

Then why the heck put up with your partner ?why get into a relationship at all? Whywhywhy?

Why cant you Just admit that you're not ready?

dont soil such an innocent word! Stop twarting and distorting its definition.

And You avoided so many questions of mine already! So heres another one, "how do relationships really work?" I'd love to see you try.

Because whatever you say is going to be a sweeping statement if you're going to stay so narrow minded to only see what your weak willed mind wants.

And srsly winning? Ure such a kid.

Edited by WightTonguehlk

WightTonguehlk = idealist, traditional, believes in the sanctity of love over lust

lovebrownsugarbttm = open, unconventional, believes in lust over love.

Both views have been argued over and over in this forum for the longest time. There can be no answer that will satisfy either.

Guest Ironrod

WightTonguehlk = idealist, traditional, believes in the sanctity of love over lust

lovebrownsugarbttm = open, unconventional, believes in lust over love.

Both views have been argued over and over in this forum for the longest time. There can be no answer that will satisfy either.

Yeap, GM.

After reading the LONG LONG "conversation" between the 2 - I just want to say "张太公钓鱼,愿者上钩" there is no right or wrong but there should be no complains or whining.

If u meet a guy like "lovebrownsugarbttm" is you still let him fxxk u - then it's your problem if u do not understand his point of view.

The greatest problem with woman is they think LOVE can change a man.

Well, some man can but most man can't.

So this topic proven if u want to date any man - first understand his school of thoughts then start fxxking and NOT THE REVERSE.

Dating a Bi man is like dating a child who is not sure which side to go to.

Make sure you go into a r/s with your eyes wide open else you cry father cry mother nobody can help u too.

Guest Ironrod

I used to say no to dating bi guys cos I'm not interested in losing to a woman.

But now, lose... to a woman? Hell no, I don't lose. If I date a bi guy, I make him gay for me. Forever.

Btw waterballoon, u are a woman :D ahahaha so nothing to lose lar :P

I'm so glad the tension have fused and constructive feedback have come. But I kinda disagree that dating a bi man is like a child who is not sure which side to go to. The bi man does know that he is dating primarily for sex in this case of our subject. If it's sex that he needs (depending on what kind), he will flow that direction, but if he wants to set up a legal family in Singapore, he still have no other choice.

In other countries where same-sex marriage is legal, does that change the starting points of bi men?

Guest Ironrod

But I kinda disagree that dating a bi man is like a child who is not sure which side to go to.

Keyboard: I use "child" to discrible a Bi Man becos the behaviour of wanting this and that with a short attention span is a primary characterictic of a child.

The fact is I can fxxk woman too, I even suggest to my bf to allow me to breed one [with the consent of the woman of course] so we can have a baby but he says he prefer cats over humans [that's another story]. I don't go around fxxking everyone becos I can and could.

Hope that explains.

And to WightTonguehlk: Ignore the word "BI" just think of it as a man who wants it all - hope u can grasp better the concept.

Btw waterballoon, u are a woman :D ahahaha so nothing to lose lar :P

how insulting... i'm not a woman. :yuk:

I still dont get this bi man's point of view though... Anyone care to summarise what is his point of view?

My attempt : sex is good.

his POV is just an eye-opener for people like us who really do believe in true love.

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

Keyboard: I use "child" to discrible a Bi Man becos the behaviour of wanting this and that with a short attention span is a primary characterictic of a child.

Yup, sure, I can agree with that point of view.

I still dont get this bi man's point of view though... Anyone care to summarise what is his point of view?

Let me try to put it in another perspective, If someone likes apples and hates oranges, it does not make him wrong. He's just different from you. The first person you meet might be overwhelming, but does not mean he is alone in his quest, you just haven't met the rest of the gang.

The majority will always be the social norm.