Male HQ

Massage By Antonio At Yishun

Alan35sg

Hi

Just wondering if anybody has heard/tried this masseur named Antonio. He's homebased and operates in a Private Condo in Yishun (just beside Dieppe Barracks, opp Khatib Camp). If yes, care to share... :) Txs.

Yes I did try his massage last month and the result is so disappointed. Massage strenght normal it's just the promses he made before I come over never fulfill. You want to know pm me.

Thumb up - The room so cosy and nice decor.

• 1 month later...

Went twice last year a few months apart . Good ambience ; well appointed shower room n therapy room with proper massage table oils lighting aroma therapy etc . He offers a body scrub right there in the shower room itself where he cleans u n your pte parts with scrub soap . After showering it off yourself the massage proper is next . Moderate massage moderate skills . Sensual style with more emphasis on relaxation n titillation . Enuf said .

You have got ONE life to live - work hard play hard and love life! :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi everyone. 

I would like to ask everyone here in the forum whether you have tried his services. 

I have been trying to look for reviews and field reports but to my dismay only those in his website can be found. 

I would like to know whether it is good or should I just try Chivas. 

Location is really something to consider. I stay somewhere in Kallang area and both Yishun and Woodlands are not too accessible as I am not driving. 

Would love to hear from you guys.. 

PS. 

If ever there has been a previous thread or topic about this. Kindly refer me. or post the link. 

Thanks. 

Hi pilosopo4950. I've tried Antonio and I've to say that I was disappointed. Having had a sensual massage before, I felt that Antonio's strokes were too gentle and light for me and I didn't really feel relaxed at all. I tried the scrub too. Home-based masseurs would use some kind of scrub but Antonio only used shower gel. That was NOT what I had expected. If you truly want a good sensual massage, I recommend Luis in Punggol. I've read field reports of Chivas and I think he's worth trying too.  

Hi pilosopo4950. I've tried Antonio and I've to say that I was disappointed. Having had a sensual massage before, I felt that Antonio's strokes were too gentle and light for me and I didn't really feel relaxed at all. I tried the scrub too. Home-based masseurs would use some kind of scrub but Antonio only used shower gel. That was NOT what I had expected. If you truly want a good sensual massage, I recommend Luis in Punggol. I've read field reports of Chivas and I think he's worth trying too.  

thanks @jyag-sim... well i am really considering going for Chivas.. though Woodlands is the concern. 

I stay in kallang area.. and so it is not too accessible...

Luis in Punggol.. hmmm,,,, 

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

U might consider Ming at novena too. One of the better sensual massage I have tried.

thanks @jyag-sim... well i am really considering going for Chivas.. though Woodlands is the concern.

I stay in kallang area.. and so it is not too accessible...

Luis in Punggol.. hmmm,,,,

Agree. Tried few yrs ago. Was very disappointed with Antonio. I was having high tide in the mid of the massage n need to go toilet. But he said that if I go toilet, it will disrupt his flow of massage. So I have to bear with my high tide till the massage ends. It's really not a good experience. As a customer, I feel my need is not taken care of.

Edited by Sunray

I went n very disappointment n lousy....... Kept saying extra charges for this n that

I remembered my friend mentioned to me that he was very petty. My friend went to his place before and he didn't really want to engage him once he met him, so my friend rejected the session on the spot. But, this masseur demanded $20 from my friend for the lost of income (they arranged for just 1 hr session). My friend was very displeased with this ugly uncle

Edited by hausanzai

Tried his massage a few weeks ago..

One of the most disappointing massage I have ever been to.

Pros: Nice ambience/ cosy room.

Massage strength: No strength at all, it's fully sensual, if you have body ache and require any relieve from it --> You can forget about it..  felt no difference after the massage.
Cons: He kept reiterate you have to bathe yourself real clean as he will carry out sensual/lingam/tantric massage etc. And during the process if you happen to be aroused and accidentally cum , you have to pay a fine of $25.

Near the end of the massage, he will tell u it is the time to ***. And if u r interested, it will be $30 more.

Arranged for a 1.5 hours massage, but it ended way before it. I did not question him cause I was really disappointed and can't wait to get out of his place...

If you r seeking massage services in north area, I strongly recommend Lawrence and Chivas. Still the best~!

I remember 6 years ago saw his posting at Trevvy.com, his website quite inspiring. But when I sms him he told me he will charged me extras if I will to be late, so I just cancelled my appointment and forget about it until 2 years ago, itchy backside went to try him again as I had tried most masseurs in SG. Payed $90 for the massage and toilet cock massage, haha..