Male HQ

Sex In First Day Of New Year (compiled)

kiki4473

Mine was at about 0045 hrs on 23 Jan, just an hr into CNY from the Chinese New Year's Eve.

You see, I was supposed to meet up with a few friends at Marina Bay Sand to go Avalon on 2330hrs on the Eve.

The rain and the late wait for a cab, made me late. So I arrived at the Bay at about 0015.

Since MBS was such a huge place, i was lost lookiing for Avalon, but sense that I was being watched and followed by someone from behind.

True enough, it turned ot to be this pretty cute looking 6ft tall fair Pinoy chap.

What I admire about him was his straight upfront no air boldness to approach me. Straight looking like any striaight chap you find in the streets.

There was an instant chemistry, so....we went to the 7-11 , bought some drinks, and he took me up to a place, with the wonderful open air view of the landscape.

By the time the rain had stopped.

We talked for another 20mins, before things started to happen.

After it ended, we discovered we both were living in the neighbourhood ! So there will be more meet ups

Arrived Avalon at abt 0215, apologized to my friends late because of the rain and traffic.

Only an old friend, who suspected something and gave me that dirty look.

This aftermoon, received a msg from the pinoy guy I met last night.

Thats how I started the Year of the Dragon, ...when two Dragons from Below met, but blew out white warm liquid ,instead of your usual fire !

Happy CNY guys !

True enough, it turned ot to be this pretty cute looking 6ft tall fair Pinoy chap.

Sounds like a pretty cute pinot meeting a pretty cute guy like you if you are the one in the display pic... =)

I just had my fun with my old flame at the Bedok Reservoir Park toilet earlier at ~0130H near TP with him sucking me off till my load exploded everywhere at the open shower area.. Nice.. =)

I dated a guy I fancied over facebook. Turned out he is from the same hometown as I am. We dated on new year's eve. On the the 1st day of CNY (yesterday), he invited me to his family home after my night out with childhood friends. This was 1.50am and bizzare...took me into his house and we head to his bedroom. Had a brief conversation and then he offered himself to me. F##ked him while his parents were sleeping downstairs and sister chatting away on the phone in the next room. He was moaning while I was groaning...really kinky...and no, the room door was not locked.I left around 3am.... my CNY fk...

• Guest locked this topic
  • 1 year later...

So i met this guy from grindr, he is at his mid adulthood but still looking hot as he gym a lot. Met him at a swimming complex, we went all the way to the rooftop in the night, just about an hour ago... he started sucking me hard..after sucking for awhile, he asked if i could fuck him... i said yes immediately. The next thing is hot... 

he is afraid that someone might see if we fuck under the shelter.. so we decided to fuck just behind all the aircon generator under the rain. Started fucking him hard... as i pound harder, i can hear the piak piak piak sound because our body were wet and it kind of act as a lubrication too. I am sure he enjoy a lot.. because i do. We moan so loud that we tried to cover each others mouth. When my semen is at the tip of the penis... i started to moan even louder... i didn't manage to take it out and there it goes... I felt like 2018 gonna be a good year. 

Any similar stories or something else to share? 

Guest Transporter

Wow...looks like the rain makes us horny! I was cruising Ang Siang and met my favourite taxi driver.His sleek Mercedes cab was a welcome site as it started to drizzle. A matured Malay driver he was fit with warm friendly smile. As it poured down heavy we found a quiet deserted area and I blew his beautiful thick cock. The cold weather made my nipples harder and he pleasured and kept them warm as he sucked me hard with his warm soft lips. While sucking hard he kneaded and massaged them hard gently biting and nibbling which sent me into a high...then he moved his tongue down my belly sending a tingling feeling through my body as he turn me around and pulled my shorts and g string down. When the tip of his tongue ticked my asshole and rimmed me it sent an electric shock up my body and I moaned loud. As it rained even heavier I felt his warm thick head against my hole . slippery as he had put on a condom and lubed me with his finger, and soon he filled me up with his wet thick tool. We were both horny as I pushed back and took all his tool into me. Tightening my butt muscles I squuezed hard on his cock as he rammed deeper into me. After about 10 mins of humping he moaned and shouted he was about to cum..pulling out fast I turn around in time to take his condom off and sucked hard till he shuddered and shot his warm cum down my throat...it was out own little fireworks as I drained him dry!

6 hours ago, Guest Mrsa said:

So i met this guy from grindr, he is at his mid adulthood but still looking hot as he gym a lot. Met him at a swimming complex, we went all the way to the rooftop in the night, just about an hour ago... he started sucking me hard..after sucking for awhile, he asked if i could fuck him... i said yes immediately. The next thing is hot... 

he is afraid that someone might see if we fuck under the shelter.. so we decided to fuck just behind all the aircon generator under the rain. Started fucking him hard... as i pound harder, i can hear the piak piak piak sound because our body were wet and it kind of act as a lubrication too. I am sure he enjoy a lot.. because i do. We moan so loud that we tried to cover each others mouth. When my semen is at the tip of the penis... i started to moan even louder... i didn't manage to take it out and there it goes... I felt like 2018 gonna be a good year. 

Was it raw or safe fun?

Guest CuteJacqueline
49 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Was it raw or safe fun?

rain water killed the virus, bacteria, germs except sperm and horny men. Not to worry. ;)

Guest New Year's Resolution 2018

Everyone here needs to make a New Year's Resolution for 2018 right now --- if you are not in a long-term committed relationship and are hooking up with random strangers --- ALWAYS USE CONDOMS!

Guest Roofing
1 hour ago, lonelyglobe said:

Just wonder which swimming complex got rooftop and still open late in the night :whistle:

See that BIG grey rooftop there? :whistle:

heartbeat%20bedok%2006.jpg

And there? :whistle:

712x533ximage04.jpg.pagespeed.ic.RRI3cNM

On 01/01/2018 at 10:17 AM, Guest Transporter said:

Wow...looks like the rain makes us horny! I was cruising Ang Siang and met my favourite taxi driver.His sleek Mercedes cab was a welcome site as it started to drizzle. A matured Malay driver he was fit with warm friendly smile. As it poured down heavy we found a quiet deserted area and I blew his beautiful thick cock. The cold weather made my nipples harder and he pleasured and kept them warm as he sucked me hard with his warm soft lips. While sucking hard he kneaded and massaged them hard gently biting and nibbling which sent me into a high...then he moved his tongue down my belly sending a tingling feeling through my body as he turn me around and pulled my shorts and g string down. When the tip of his tongue ticked my asshole and rimmed me it sent an electric shock up my body and I moaned loud. As it rained even heavier I felt his warm thick head against my hole . slippery as he had put on a condom and lubed me with his finger, and soon he filled me up with his wet thick tool. We were both horny as I pushed back and took all his tool into me. Tightening my butt muscles I squuezed hard on his cock as he rammed deeper into me. After about 10 mins of humping he moaned and shouted he was about to cum..pulling out fast I turn around in time to take his condom off and sucked hard till he shuddered and shot his warm cum down my throat...it was out own little fireworks as I drained him 

Edited by mlysgboy

10 hours ago, mlysgboy said:

Would love to know or meet this malay driver :)

Hope he doesn’t turn on taxi meter once you board his cab and then charge you the fare when you “get off”

• G_M changed the title to Sex In First Day Of New Year (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest jeun07
On 1/1/2018 at 3:32 AM, Guest Mrsa said:

Wow! sound so hot! 

Guest Bisexual Transmission Huh

A hookup buddy enticed me to accompany him to Keybox on January 1st. I fucked him for four hours. I shot cum in his ass with condom, in his mouth, and on his back one time each.

• Guest locked this topic