Male HQ

In A Dilemma, What Are Your Views?

RinTinTin

Hi guys, recently I met this guy on irc and I kinda had a good feeling about him so we met up for a chat.

I really liked him even though he's not really my type so I thought I asked if he had thought about going into a r/s.

He said he really didn't want a long term r/s and suggested that we just remained as friends or maybe friends with benefits.

Of course I was quite disappointed because I'm seriously looking for a relationship but at the same time I kinda want to do that kind of stuff with him even though it would be just one-sided.

So I'm kind of put in a spot right now, because he's the first guy I actually like but the farthest we can go would be just sex buddies.

So I'd like to hear your opinions on what I should probably do; just maintain a normal friendship, or maybe just be his sex buddy?

You call this a dilemma ? What a weakling.

If you can't even handle this little straw, I bet you will break down and cry when you meet with life's greater challenges.

By asking for a r/s. with you crossed over the boundary. But if he wants you as a friend, means you are not his type.

Even he promises to be a fxxk buddy, you will just be a statistic in his phonelist because he will have other guys to entertain.

Even you approach him for sex, he will be giving hundred and one excuses that he is busy, like attending his grandmother's wedding.

Sometimes, people say they will be your fxxk buddy but nothing else materializes, thats because before they wanna exist, they are telling you a lie to give you a good impression of them.

Either way, you are not his type

Best Advice to give you is to face reality and drop him like a fly, :-) reason being is that if you love yourself, you don't need to stoop so low for the "friends with benefits" scenario. Know your boundaries and also treat yourself like a star too! You have admitted that he is not your type, even though you like him for that particular quality, that shows that you have reservations. Move on and you will find the right chap! :-) cheers!

Hi guys, recently I met this guy on irc and I kinda had a good feeling about him so we met up for a chat.

I really liked him even though he's not really my type so I thought I asked if he had thought about going into a r/s.

He said he really didn't want a long term r/s and suggested that we just remained as friends or maybe friends with benefits.

Of course I was quite disappointed because I'm seriously looking for a relationship but at the same time I kinda want to do that kind of stuff with him even though it would be just one-sided.

So I'm kind of put in a spot right now, because he's the first guy I actually like but the farthest we can go would be just sex buddies.

So I'd like to hear your opinions on what I should probably do; just maintain a normal friendship, or maybe just be his sex buddy?

Here is the problem with young guys, Why must you go into a relationship for the sake of going into a relationship?

The worst is going into a relationship when he is Not Your Type.

At least the other person knows that you can either be friends or just sex buddies.

Just have the sex and move on. If you guys click sexually, then see how things go in the future.

It's a no brainer.

U can be sex buddies with him for a start but don't expect too much. Otherwise u may be in for a disappointment. At least he sets his expectations clearly so dun fall too deep.

If ur friendship develops further n he's keen to go into a relationship, then it's a bonus. If the sex dwindles, then u shd move on to better prospects.

Guest HR department

I agree youngsters nowadays do not believe in probation period. They want confirmation immediately. Which company partner does that? tell me!

Friends. You might later discover how u r nt meant for each other or otherwise.

If you want to be his sex buddy then maybe you want to rethink whether u really like him for his body or his soul?

I agree youngsters nowadays do not believe in probation period. They want confirmation immediately. Which company partner does that? tell me!

Classic haha.

Guest TakeItSlow

Just take it slow. Why the rush to jump into a relationship immediately? You've just met him! Date him first and assess if he is even right for you in the first place.

You call this a dilemma ? What a weakling. If you can't even handle this little straw, I bet you will break down and cry when you meet with life's greater challenges. By asking for a r/s. with you crossed over the boundary. But if he wants you as a friend, means you are not his type. Even he promises to be a fxxk buddy, you will just be a statistic in his phonelist because he will have other guys to entertain. Even you approach him for sex, he will be giving hundred and one excuses that he is busy, like attending his grandmother's wedding. Sometimes, people say they will be your fxxk buddy but nothing else materializes, thats because before they wanna exist, they are telling you a lie to give you a good impression of them. Either way, you are not his type

Hard truth.. MHO, 1st he is not your type, 2nd, but you kinda like him, perhaps for his other 'qualities' the way he carry himself?.. 3rd, he offer u friends + sex.

So pls.. don't even go to bed with him, cos chances is, u might go to bed with him with a certain degree of love... and u will fall deep and end up disappointed.

in aj r/s, there is such thing as dating period ok.. u need to woo the guy, go out a few times, find out more of each other...if r/s is based on just looks, love at first site, 'feeling' chances is not going to last very long :)

my 2 cents worth :) good luck young men..

in aj r/s, there is such thing as dating period ok.. u need to woo the guy, go out a few times, find out more of each other...if r/s is based on just looks, love at first site, 'feeling' chances is not going to last very long :)

Actually that's not true.I'm about to enter my 3rd year of r/s, and we're both rather young chaps (under 25). Nothing has went awry so far and the r/s still feels exciting.

Back then, I proposed to my bf only within 1 week of KNOWING him from IRC. It's not really the length of how long you date but whether both parties are committed to try to be in a seriously relationship. As long as you feel the chemistry is there...go for it; don't believe those naysayers who say that everything needs "time"/"probation"/"dating".

But of course in this case, it's 1-sided. My advice will probably be more applicable if both parties feel the instant chemistry. Good luck.

So this is 'modern love'

commit first... the love will grow along the way...

which also puts the other statistic 'divorce' way up high becos lots of it end officially fairly quickly...

is this the age of 'internet' love? the cycle is SO DAMN SHORT... you hardly get to know a person with just one or two years of constant contact even... and that's the truth...

but i guess with instant coffee, instant this instant that... love also instant... dun like just throw it away lor better to have lots of ex than one true bf... yup...

this is the Modern Love... sorry ... i old skool...

So this is 'modern love'

commit first... the love will grow along the way...

On the contrary, I see this is very traditional style, similar to arranged marriage. Marriage first, love will develop along the way.

How long has the TS know that guy? How do he know whether that guy is suitable for a relationship? In a relationship, you fall in love with the person's strong points (be it from looks to character) but has to live with that person's weakest.

In my opinion, that person gave a sensible reply, who would settle down with a net friend that met for the 1st time? Even if he said yes, TS also has to doubt the sincerity.

Relationship does develop from friends (or even friends with benefit)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

sounded like a lyric from lady gaga song:"Just want your sex"...

If i were you, I will not entertain this guy anymore. He simply means to get fun, you will then returned to empty soul every time you have finished your business with him.

Why spend time with such a superficial creature?

Guest Beentheredonethat

hi, just my opinions here, for you consideration, ok?

be honest with yourself, can you just have sex with him and not have any emotional attachments? cos if you can, then, by all means, enjoy it. if you can t, then you re better of doing things hand over fist. i m gonna sound like a woman here, but some of us cannot just have sex without emotional attachments forming along the way. and if having sex with him will cause you more heartache, then you have gotta decide for yourself if that physical sex is worth the pain. whether it is or not is both ok; just don t get yourself hurt, that s all.

and, again, in my opinion, at least he was honest with you and did not lead you on in anyway, just to get you to bed, ya.

so, the ball is in your court.

• Guest locked this topic