Male HQ

Magic The Gathering!

Tynamo

Hey guys, we haven't had MTG in forever. :( We're gonna have it today tho-

Date: 23rd March '13, Saturday
Time: 2pm

EDH, standard, modern, legacy, et cetera.

"Honey, the best things in life

are worth looking for over and over again

'Till your eyes just can't see no more."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

played MTG very long time ago, still remember it is very expensive game. Has many things changed? Only played Ice Age :oops:

hahaz you don't have to be embarrassed about anything! the game hasn't changed a lot since those days but I guess there have been a lot of new mechanics and keywords that you've not heard of (cumulative upkeep is no longer with us neither are snow-lands)? there are also new casual formats such as Commander, Archenemy and Planechase =D

hahaz you don't have to be embarrassed about anything! the game hasn't changed a lot since those days but I guess there have been a lot of new mechanics and keywords that you've not heard of (cumulative upkeep is no longer with us neither are snow-lands)? there are also new casual formats such as Commander, Archenemy and Planechase =D

no cumulative upkeep? haha, why is it removed?

well it is almost 2 decades ago lol

can i be an observer when you guys are playing? haha

no cumulative upkeep? haha, why is it removed?

well the mechanic wasn't very popular with the players I suppose? but on another note, they always rotate in new mechanics for old ones anyways >< I'm pretty sure the rest wont mind having an observer in the fray, but if you can please do participate =D I don't speak for everyone though so let's just assume they are alright with it if no one voices up

Glad you guys had fun during yesterday's games =D likely there'd be another one coming up this Saturday so look out for notices here is anyone out there is interested! New players as well as seasoned veterans and those who have lost touch with the multiverse are all welcome to join us for games! Have a great week ahead!

Glad you guys had fun during yesterday's games =D likely there'd be another one coming up this Saturday so look out for notices here is anyone out there is interested! New players as well as seasoned veterans and those who have lost touch with the multiverse are all welcome to join us for games! Have a great week ahead!

Wouldn't this saturday be the Prerelease?

23 chn 173 63
trevvy/planetromeo same username
up for friends :)

Wouldn't this saturday be the Prerelease?

Yea it is >< hahaz I forgot... will think of a way around or have some MTG for those not participating in it?

where do you guys usually play? can pm me! haha

We usually play at Dhoby Ghaut on Saturdays (or at least starting from this Saturday and perhaps some break weeks in between) and I've dropped you a PM (or going to after I send this post)

hi,

pls pardon me: what does that mean?

it meant that the prerelease event would give out:

4x Dragon's Maze boosters

1x Guild-of-your-choice pack

1x Guild-of-wedge-colours pack

1x Alternate art promo foil Maze's End

each booster and guild pack contains 15 cards and during the event, you are required to construct a minimum 40 card deck to play with the cards obtained (excluding the promo card since it can't be used in the event and lands will be provided by the store)

additional information includes:

~$35 entry fee

3 rounds of Swiss cumulative point system with booster rewards according to your total number of points

Guild-of-your-choice packs contain only the colours of your guild and a corresponding guild gate card

Guild-of-wedge-colours packs contain only colours of that guild and a corresponding guild gate card

more details can be obtained from:

http://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/feature/244

it meant that the prerelease event would give out:

4x Dragon's Maze boosters

1x Guild-of-your-choice pack

1x Guild-of-wedge-colours pack

1x Alternate art promo foil Maze's End

each booster and guild pack contains 15 cards and during the event, you are required to construct a minimum 40 card deck to play with the cards obtained (excluding the promo card since it can't be used in the event and lands will be provided by the store)

additional information includes:

~$35 entry fee

3 rounds of Swiss cumulative point system with booster rewards according to your total number of points

Guild-of-your-choice packs contain only the colours of your guild and a corresponding guild gate card

Guild-of-wedge-colours packs contain only colours of that guild and a corresponding guild gate card

more details can be obtained from:

http://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/feature/244

Geeez, i am so out of touch. never been to a pre release event b4 XD

Geeez, i am so out of touch. never been to a pre release event b4 XD

hahaz no worries it's never too late to start now =D it is tiring but exhilarating at the same time while you piece together your 'best' deck on the spot and hope to win some matches, accumulating points and getting rewarded. On another note, Magic for the week:

Event: Saturday MTG

Date: 27th April 2013

Time: 2pm till late

New players, old players, recurring players and all other kinds of Magic players out there are welcome to join us! =D have a good week ahead!

Hope you guys had fun yesterday! =D now I finally realise how it feels like to face my own bitches during a game @.@

I've also learnt that I secretly love Savra and BG.

It's actually more fun to play than Oona (or maybe it's just because I've played her to death.)

I've also learnt that I secretly love Savra and BG.

It's actually more fun to play than Oona (or maybe it's just because I've played her to death.)

Time to make a new deck! Burn all the pocket money!

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

Time to make a new deck! Burn all the pocket money!

I wouldn't know who to use as a commander! And I definitely don't have the money to build a new deck. :(

Oona is my pretty little mill bitch.

After a one week break guess we'd be having some Magic the Gathering this week and the details are as follows:

Date: 11th May 2013, Saturday
Time: 12nn - 6.30pm

Starting a bit earlier this week but ending a lot earlier as well =D have a great week ahead!

Hmmm suddenly felt like playing my online commander deck in real life.... how hard wld it be to get lord of tresserhorn for my commander?

Here you go: http://www.asianmagickards.com/store.cfm?vSS=lord%20of%20tresserhorn&iGC=1

Cheap cheap for $1.22

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

Kk. Will explore. Do u guys play edh?

Most of us in the playgroup plays EDH, some are more into standard.

We usually play EDH, standard, multiplayer standard/legacy; when we're more fancy, planechase, archenemy.

had a great time today, there is so much to catch up :(

a pity i have to leave early today

I'm glad you had a great time though we were pretty preoccupied on the other table with our long-drawn game >< so sorry it couldn't have been more interactive with some actual Magic games =/ hope to see you again next time!

Same ol' geek gathering for the week ><

Date: 18th May 2013
Time: 2pm onwards

New players are welcome to join us to learn the ropes and we definitely have more than enough decks to go around the table =3 to end it off, have a great week ahead!

• 3 weeks later...

some MTG stuff for this week:

Date: 15th June 2013, Saturday
Time: 12nn till late

Some games for interested parties, young and old! I will be travelling lighter and leaving early cause of family stuff...

And to whom it may concern, this coming Sunday is Fathers' Day so for those who do want to celebrate do mark it on your calendar!

Have a great week ahead!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi, meeting for MTG tomorrow.

Event: Magic the Gathering

Date: 27th July 2013, Saturday

Time: 2pm to late

Games: Please don't bring too much stuffs, probably 1 constructed (Modern of standard) and 1 EDH will do. We will probably play multiplayer games or two headed. We might have plans afterwards ;) Come to find out.

Totally recharged my batteries with the after party last week =x hahaha so here's some stuff for this week! =D

Date: 3rd August 2013, Saturday
Time: 2pm till late

Do drop by if you're interested in the games!

Say guys, I was wondering, I've quite a collection of cards I think from 5th Ed till oddessy (I think) that I wish to let go since I needed the space.

Where and how do I go about putting a price on them? It's a lot of cards, and its giving me a headache to put a value. :/

Thanks!

Say guys, I was wondering, I've quite a collection of cards I think from 5th Ed till oddessy (I think) that I wish to let go since I needed the space.

Where and how do I go about putting a price on them? It's a lot of cards, and its giving me a headache to put a value. :/

Thanks!

You can check out these several websites for the pricing.

http://sgplayers.freeforums.org/magic-cards-trading-center-f17.html

asianmagickards.com

Don't sell them before you show us your list!! <: Benefit your brothers in crime first! THANKS HHAH

• 3 weeks later...

Omg... A magic page...... Anyone wanna meet on a sat to draft;)

Omg!!! someone new! =D I'm currently seeing if there are enough people for games this Sat

We play EDH, Standard, Multiplayer stuff so I'd see if that's gonna pull through this week

Not sure bout the response for Drafting but I can help you ask around, which set do you intend to draft? (it kinda matters a little the choice of the draft set)

Cheers!