Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Guest Guest

1 more misleading stunt and i dun think i wanna visit anymore, even if it means there are better quality crowd. i rather go to absolute or keybox. the labour day stunt was already enough. :angry:

Guest Cheated

the "manager" on duty yesterday as UNAPOLOGETIC AND RUDE abt the misleading ads

he rudely claimed that terms and conditions apply

yes, we know that T&C applies but the SMS clearly states "SHOW SMS FOR FREE ENTRY"

CC pls clarify:

i suppose the SMS is sent only to a selected numbers of regular customers? No??!! OR is it mass SMS to all-and-sundry ????

If only those who received the SMS get "special free entry" it makes sense becos they are existing customer/supporters becos they need to SHOW the SMS to gain entry

but if ANYONE happened to be at CC last nite, bought a single entry pass and can get another FREE ENTRY (as in the SMS), they DO NOT NEED TO SHOW THE SMS

fucking misleading...... the management of CC 

LETS BOYCOTT CC - there are many clubs in chinatown within walking distance

CC MANAGEMENT care to clarify and do some service recovery.... we are not fools taken for a ride....

totally agreed...lets boycott that kind of place.. feel disgust with the explaination...

The SMS was misleading for sure. I almost went myself.

However, once told that you had to buy the "free" pass, the choice was yours to make yourself heard and NOT to pay and just go home or to to another establishment if really you were that horny.

Nobody forced anyone to pay to get in. The choice will always be ours....

But I do understand the frustration

What the hell are you talking about!! This is misleading advertisement. Which is pure and simple "Bait and Switch"!

A lot of us do not even live near that place. To trudge all the way there and then to be told it's not free, this is akin to being conned! KNNBCCB! Pardon my French but just reading this makes me so livid! Boycott!

Yes we all have a choice.

So, know all the facts and then you decide if you still want to give your hard earned money to this kind of establishment.

The kind of establishment that misleads you, that takes you for granted and give half a$$ apologies.

Have some dignity and grow some backbone.

Remember, everyone has a choice.

I opt to boycott. You decide if you are hard up or not.

• 2 weeks later...

field report ? how is last weeek free entry for cadets ?

does it mean the crowd has more cadets ?

nope,

i was there and there were these chinamen tourists with ponchy tummies....

they did not look hygenic to me and the gullible ones who go for these chubs..........................??!!??!!

Guest Cute Exec

Went to Cruise on Wednesday after work. Was disappointed did not see much good looking hot bods :( many bears there :( Think the only cute boy is the receptionist there ;) Was fun to see a guy being blown by a guy for like 1 hr long in the dark maze. What a long BBBJ haha... ^^

had a free pass from last week. checked the website. no special event tonight. went with my free pass after 2300. 

reached and saw special event on the counter - what the..

they wouldnt let me in saying its a special event and free pass not application on special events, which is stated on the pass, i understand.

i insisted the special event today wasnt stated on the website. they insisted it is. well its not. 

i left. the staff wasnt polite. not cool..

had a free pass from last week. checked the website. no special event tonight. went with my free pass after 2300.

they wouldnt let me in saying its a special event and free pass not application on special events, which is stated on the pass, i understand.

i insisted the special event today wasnt stated on the website. they insisted it is. well its not.

It does say that tonight is a special event: Cruise Light

So is tomorrow

if u reach before 0000hrs it shl not be special event lo

Guest Guest

maybe u 'insisted' so they were pissed and not so polite.

that time labour day i show them the 'free entry' sms, they just look at me and tell me 'sorry no free entry' and gave me that 'what, u want free entry, so cheapskate' look. i didnt even show any unhappiness and dunno how to react after that..... ;)

Guest lightcode

Cruise should improve and update their ever confusing lightstick codes. They should just remove the "cruising for" which a lot of people skip reading due to dim light. Just write as "Green: Im top. Blue: Im bottom. " etc. will be very clear to customers. Now I bump into tops wearing bottom light codes and bottoms wearing top light codes. Its really a common mistake in the maze.

Guest Guest

Last month there is this Free-pass-for-paid-patron-w-valid-gym-memebership. They say will get the free past before u exit.

You know what? They gave me a lame excuse and gave me a free drink coupon instead. Time to rethink this place....

You should insist on getting the free pass upon payment at the door.

Friday 21 June and Saturday 22 June are both very crowded. Haze did not affect the numbers of patrons at all. And i agree, the light stick code is confusing and totally useless. I did with a guy wearing green who is actually a bottom.

My friend also wore the wrong color band. Its really a failed system and doesn't help cruising. Pls come out with a different theme. But i cant complain about the quantity of crowd. Its probably their 6+2 passes strategy that is working well.

Guest Guest

Friday 21 June and Saturday 22 June are both very crowded. Haze did not affect the numbers of patrons at all. And i agree, the light stick code is confusing and totally useless. I did with a guy wearing green who is actually a bottom.

My friend also wore the wrong color band. Its really a failed system and doesn't help cruising. Pls come out with a different theme. But i cant complain about the quantity of crowd. Its probably their 6+2 passes strategy that is working well.

so green color actually means what? should just abolish the light stick coding, are they even listening....

light stick event is fun. no neeed to replace it. It is easier for me to get my target. But its their light stick poster that is confusing us. The poster reads " Cruising for, Blue: top, Yellow: bottom, Green: flex, Red: surprise". But in fact, blue means im bottom and cruising for top while yellow means im top and cruising for bottom. In every light code event, half of the customers will be wearing wrong colour. Thats why posters should be changed to straight forward and clear instruction like "Yellow: I'm top. Blue: I'm bottom" just as simple as this will ease the role confusions in the maze.

light stick event is fun. no neeed to replace it. It is easier for me to get my target. But its their light stick poster that is confusing us. The poster reads " Cruising for, Blue: top, Yellow: bottom, Green: flex, Red: surprise". But in fact, blue means im bottom and cruising for top while yellow means im top and cruising for bottom. In every light code event, half of the customers will be wearing wrong colour. Thats why posters should be changed to straight forward and clear instruction like "Yellow: I'm top. Blue: I'm bottom" just as simple as this will ease the role confusions in the maze.

I dont think they care since business is good on lightstick event. I talk about this since they started the lightstick event and it has been like 1 over year probably.

Guest Guest

Met a Myanmar guy there who drilled the daylight out of me!! Lean body but long hard tool !!!

Didn't know Myanmar guys are so cute, and hung!!

Guest Guest

is cruise trying to save water? shower heads are just dripping small amt of water. its no longer nice for a good shower after sex.

They want guys to ogle at you longer while you shower. :P

Guest vvvviavian

Met a Myanmar guy there who drilled the daylight out of me!! Lean body but long hard tool !!!

Didn't know Myanmar guys are so cute, and hung!!

Myanmar is just next door to Bangladesh and India, they have a lot of long dick genes corssing over from India and Bangladesh, how was his dick, very dark colored and veiny right.

Can you even walk properly after the screwing, how was the orgasm, did he convulse and jerk ?

Guest Guest

Myanmar is just next door to Bangladesh and India, they have a lot of long dick genes corssing over from India and Bangladesh, how was his dick, very dark colored and veiny right.

Can you even walk properly after the screwing, how was the orgasm, did he convulse and jerk ?

many thai guys also have dark dicks, why huh? even those thai chinese, dun complement their skin colors.

Guest Cheated

Was there last Thurs but was not given a free pass much as I was am early entry as stated in their website. I asked abt it but the person at counter said we don't give it out anymore. Either they update their website or stop being misleading!!!!!

Guest guest

last night was freaking awesome. hot and fit guys everywhere,,,had my fair share of fun and prob one of the best fucks in years! 

Was there last Thurs but was not given a free pass much as I was am early entry as stated in their website. I asked abt it but the person at counter said we don't give it out anymore. Either they update their website or stop being misleading!!!!!

No more free pass for early entry?

Guest Guest

quite interesting event, went once, decided to go for red stick, and typically I am the only one with that colour! There was one moment one guy offered to blow me at the dark platform, I got so turn on that I use the stick as a cock ring and thus I was able to watch that guy suck me with the glowing light, soon many were crowding around us.

r u sure, from what i know, if u r pleasant looking, many like stocky guys, high market value

oh there is a demand for stocky boys in cruise?? but I thought guys/boys in cruise are usually looking for fuckable small btms with lean toned bod and chinese.. its not about low self esteem but weather I got market value or not.

i realized, chat room those young guys like to ask and meet people around their age, once you over 30, they will say too old etc, but in sauna, i met quite a lot young hunks that into young guys approach me and want to have fun with me, funny right? why they behave so differently in chat room and sauna.

you can be chub, but that does not make you different from skinny, stocky, tone or muscular, all are welcome to gay sauna, do not look down on yourself.

Edited by snowball

Guest Guest

Stocky guys (not pigs) are quite popular in general in Cruise. Many guys seem to prefer meaty ones these days, probably because they are more huggable.

So pigs are what?

Well.....theres a reason why its called love handles :D

i realized, chat room those young guys like to ask and meet people around their age, once you over 30, they will say too old etc, but in sauna, i met quite a lot young hunks that into young guys approach me and want to have fun with me, funny right? why they behave so differently in chat room and sauna.

you can be chub, but that does not make you different from skinny, stocky, tone or muscular, all are welcome to gay sauna, do not look down on yourself.

haha in chatrooms u can find plenty of arseholes. talk so much demand so much, but when u meet them, be prepared for the worst! I don't do chatrooms, full of idiots, literally.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic