Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

10 hours ago, sprintkayak said:

As you would have guessed,  many of these "hot" guys tend to also be young. They would mostly be below 27yo, which means, they get in without paying a single cent. Most just don't know what to do at home,  or have just booked out from Army and need to be themselves,  checking out guys without guilt. I've seen young guys spend the whole night at Cruise and return home.  Some would wait til they find someone they absolutely are sure of having intimacy with. So,  my advice is, Dnt put too much hope in these young guys. They don't lose anything, except time which they have plenty of at that age. 

Right.  They are not shy, just choosy.  Year in year out, they would just stand there till they passed 27.  Then, realised have to pay for entry fee and so lower their expectation.  Another few years, expectation turn to desperation.  And that's the sauna cycle.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

Right.  They are not shy, just choosy.  Year in year out, they would just stand there till they passed 27.  Then, realised have to pay for entry fee and so lower their expectation.  Another few years, expectation turn to desperation.  And that's the sauna cycle.  

Haha it's always a vicious cycle .

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I miss Absolute . It was the best! 

Indeed! absolutely agree.

and yea, nobody does things in the gym area and the locker area too.

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest Mack
On 5/5/2017 at 4:44 AM, sprintkayak said:

As you would have guessed,  many of these "hot" guys tend to also be young. They would mostly be below 27yo, which means, they get in without paying a single cent. Most just don't know what to do at home,  or have just booked out from Army and need to be themselves,  checking out guys without guilt. I've seen young guys spend the whole night at Cruise and return home.  Some would wait til they find someone they absolutely are sure of having intimacy with. So,  my advice is, Dnt put too much hope in these young guys. They don't lose anything, except time which they have plenty of at that age. 

I see... No wonder... Now I understand! Thank you for the info...

On 5/5/2017 at 4:46 AM, Guest guest said:

Well, I certainly don't think highly about myself but I am not desperate till the point can make love with anybody. If I can not find any guys of my type, I am okay with going home empty-handed.

I see...

Guest Mack
On 5/5/2017 at 4:16 PM, LeanMature said:

Haha righttt... I still don't have to pay for entry hehe...

On 05/05/2017 at 4:53 AM, sprintkayak said:

You can wait til the cows come home,  and Cruise would still not do anything innovative,  because they have no incentive to do so. Unless there is a new sauna that is going to be brand new, and attract their clientle base, which is the young, professional crowd. 

Just look at their "event nights". It's an absolute joke. Same thing re-hashed again and again. Even their foam party has lost its novelty. 

When the old Absolute was still around,  the management at least tried their best to be innovative with their themes. O remember they had a "Cobra Night", for guys with big cocks and for guys who are size queens. They even organize Naked Yoga at the rooftop. And during Absolute's Foam Party, the staff would go into the foam and crowd to get ppl to loosen up and have fun. The one I liked was the Steam room Slide, where they lube you up,  and u go into steam room to play around. 

So, there are many things a Sauna Management can do,  to enhance the experience of its customers, if it wants to, and has the will to do so.  Unfortunately, Cruise's service stops at collecting your money and keeping the place as clean as possible (though I really think Cruise needs an overhaul as the rooms are stinking of stale cum stains on the wall).

Instead of relying on Cruise management, i rather the onus is on the patrons. If you find someone you interested in, approach the guy, but don't insist and keep stalking the guy if he is not interested. Why get offended by the good-looking guys who just want to stand there and look pretty? Just move on and find other guys who willing to play with you.

There are even patrons who carry handphone into the dark area and shine on ppl's face. 

Cruise is what it is, and many posts here have already describe the kind of experience to expect.  No need to complain how ppl like to stand around, management not doing this and that and so on.

You have to pay for a membership when you enter. It's $10 a year. They will not reject you and will ask you for your mobile number. Your HP is then your membership number

sometimes they also ask awkward questions like "do you know what this club is?" Or "do you understand what goes on here". This is to confirm your knowledge that sex happens in the premises between consenting men.

Edited by TopChinese

6 hours ago, LookinAround said:

we saw each other in the showers

dried up

you were on the phone near the entrance / exit 

I whispered into your ear complimenting you. You said thanks.

i said would love to play next time

i left in my orange t shirt and blue berm

pm me if you are here

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

Guest Mack
11 hours ago, G_M said:

IT's me.

GET BACK TO THE TOPIC!!

Haha OK sorry for the out-of-topic random rant... I love Cruise because I always get in for free for being a 'cadet' they even give free passes but don't get to use the passes because everytime I come I get in for free... 

On 7 May 2017 at 4:11 PM, appleorange said:

Instead of relying on Cruise management, i rather the onus is on the patrons. If you find someone you interested in, approach the guy, but don't insist and keep stalking the guy if he is not interested. Why get offended by the good-looking guys who just want to stand there and look pretty? Just move on and find other guys who willing to play with you.

There are even patrons who carry handphone into the dark area and shine on ppl's face. 

Cruise is what it is, and many posts here have already describe the kind of experience to expect.  No need to complain how ppl like to stand around, management not doing this and that and so on.

indeed, I been to cruise and find many macho standing against the wall for long time; I admire their stamina. My overseas friends with me there asked: are these statues for praying? We forgot to bring joss sticks ...

On ‎17‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 3:01 PM, Guest Mack said:

Haha OK sorry for the out-of-topic random rant... I love Cruise because I always get in for free for being a 'cadet' they even give free passes but don't get to use the passes because everytime I come I get in for free... 

Give to me instead of wasting it.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest T3Stamina
5 minutes ago, aftereightme said:

indeed, I been to cruise and find many macho standing against the wall for long time; I admire their stamina. My overseas friends with me there asked: are these statues for praying? We forgot to bring joss sticks ...

Any possibility that these people are money boys? Hehe... 

Guest Guest fit handsome
On 5/17/2017 at 3:01 PM, Guest Mack said:

Very soon it'll be over for you .

You must know the law of ageing and very soon you'll be a paying customer too :clap::yuk::D

22 hours ago, aftereightme said:

I think fit guys in general are too choosy, but with reason lah. Since they put a lot of effort to eat clean, train hard and build a good body, plus most guys can only cum once (unless super horny), it means they become extra choosy. They want an equally hot one or hotter, to make it worth their time. The young ones are just there to dip their toes, they are happy to see many naked hot guys, and go home after that. 

My question is: if they stand alongside each other on the wall, why not just hook up with the next hot wall buddy??? Haha.

Anyway, my observations are from visiting asian saunas outside SG (Taiwan, Bkk, Japan, etc). Seems the behaviour is not just in SG.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Pitch
22 hours ago, tomcat said:

I think fit guys in general are too choosy, but with reason lah. Since they put a lot of effort to eat clean, train hard and build a good body, plus most guys can only cum once (unless super horny), it means they become extra choosy. They want an equally hot one or hotter, to make it worth their time. The young ones are just there to dip their toes, they are happy to see many naked hot guys, and go home after that. 

My question is: if they stand alongside each other on the wall, why not just hook up with the next hot wall buddy??? Haha.

Anyway, my observations are from visiting asian saunas outside SG (Taiwan, Bkk, Japan, etc). Seems the behaviour is not just in SG.

Yes very true! Truly understand that. But they don't have to be jerks... Some of them very snobbish and arrogant like they think they're angels of God. 

Why can't they just be nice. It's OK to say no and reject if not your type, most people will understand. Beautiful not just only appearance, but also should come from the heart. 

Some of them even walk away if you come stand next to them. Like as if we are bringing some 'disease'? You should inspire people and spread love, not hate people less attractive than you... 

2 hours ago, Guest Pitch said:

Yes very true! Truly understand that. But they don't have to be jerks... Some of them very snobbish and arrogant like they think they're angels of God. 

Why can't they just be nice. It's OK to say no and reject if not your type, most people will understand. Beautiful not just only appearance, but also should come from the heart. 

Some of them even walk away if you come stand next to them. Like as if we are bringing some 'disease'? You should inspire people and spread love, not hate people less attractive than you... 

It is definitely a two-way street. Cos if they are nice, there are guys that still won't leave them alone, and take their niceness as a sign that can still test water and still got chance. Haha!

So they just react rudely lor to make it super clear. Plus, not matter how macho the body, there is still a little mary in every guy in there, so a little bitchy dramatics is necessary in expressing some displeasure.

Just take it all in your stride, and c'est la vie~! 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Tomato
7 hours ago, tomcat said:

It is definitely a two-way street. Cos if they are nice, there are guys that still won't leave them alone, and take their niceness as a sign that can still test water and still got chance. Haha!

So they just react rudely lor to make it super clear. Plus, not matter how macho the body, there is still a little mary in every guy in there, so a little bitchy dramatics is necessary in expressing some displeasure.

Well, it is really the upbringing la.

Fact is, in Singapore, people rarely provide basic respect to each other - corporate culture!

I guess I am one of the statues? I'm 22, I'm only interested in guys around my age or younger, but usually every night there are few than 5 or even 0 of those of my desired age range.

I stood there looking waiting for those of my age and my type, usually there are fewer than 2 or 3, but they might not be interested in me, hence I end up as statue.

13 hours ago, tomcat said:

some people allow others to touch them but if you wanna talk or go further then they will just leave 

Guest Privacy invasion

Is this invading his privacy? He sounds like he was publicly shamed for being a statue. As much as it is fun to gossip, this has gone a bit too far when he has done nothing wrong except not having sex with some deluded and self-entitled people who think he should.

He is not a prostitute. He can choose who, when, how and what to have sex with.

The mods should delete his Instagram post.

Guest Aiyoh
3 minutes ago, Guest Privacy invasion said:

Is this invading his privacy? He sounds like he was publicly shamed for being a statue. As much as it is fun to gossip, this has gone a bit too far when he has done nothing wrong except not having sex with some deluded and self-entitled people who think he should.

He is not a prostitute. He can choose who, when, how and what to have sex with.

The mods should delete his Instagram post.

There's two possible scenarios:

Someone obviously got so much time in their hands that can screen through all IG users and found him, or

The IG guy had slept with the guy who posted his IG link here so when the link poster met the IG guy at the sauna on numerous times, the link poster felt bitter as he was rejected by the IG guy as a second hand goods.

Guest Rejected goods
18 minutes ago, starlioned said:

Its ironic you ask for privacy in a public social app. He's just unfortunate to be singled out by others in this instance. Shamed concerns as like many other ism like racistism are over abused.

The mods must modify the policy of bw to accomodate your request. So its not likely to happen.

I stand corrected.

He must have rejected you. Everyone with eyes can see why. You have neither the looks nor brains so pls don't be too disappointed. LOLLL

Guest Melon San
7 minutes ago, starlioned said:

Comments from a troll who is obviously blind and brainless talking about looking and brains. Joke

Har? So you are saying you are good looking? LOLL! FUNNIEST JOKE I EVER HEARD.

Guest Small Frower
2 hours ago, starlioned said:

Another faceless troll whose birth parents will be abhored at how the face looks like. Limpeh very free, can engage you all you want.

In school last time you must have heard wrongly when people called you 笑话,you must have heard 校花 or maybe you thought 小花?LOLLLL LOLLLL LOLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Guest Zeto said:

Hi... Just wanted to ask is it worth it to come on weekdays? 

Its always both ways -whether you fucking attractive or not  and secondly, luck 

Guest Zeto
8 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Its always both ways -whether you fucking attractive or not  and secondly, luck 

Oh really? Are they usually many people weekdays/weeknight? 

2 hours ago, Guest Zeto said:

Hi... Just wanted to ask is it worth it to come on weekdays? 

Weekdays also good, ppl who go there not because they are free and want to have social talks, they just need to find someone to release the load. Tips, don't try to get anyone who come with friends unless they talk to u first.

5 hours ago, 96miniboy said:

Weekdays also good, ppl who go there not because they are free and want to have social talks, they just need to find someone to release the load. Tips, don't try to get anyone who come with friends unless they talk to u first.

I really hate seeing people come with friends, forming a clique everywhere they go (locker, third floor, etc) and go maze with friends together, laughing talking slapping each other.

y'all just friends, or friends with benefits? Am I disturbing your peace if I wanna touch you? Am I an unwelcome outsider?

Seriously.

On 5/23/2017 at 10:25 AM, yokohamajin said:

I guess I am one of the statues? I'm 22, I'm only interested in guys around my age or younger, but usually every night there are few than 5 or even 0 of those of my desired age range.

Your situation is understandable.  But it gets better with age.  The older you are, the more people younger than you are around.

There is a trade-off in that the older you are the less attractive you may be to those much younger than you.

But here is where your smartness in keeping in good shape pays off:  you may reach an age where experience plus being still attractive earns you the highest satisfaction.  Good luck :)

9 hours ago, yokohamajin said:

I really hate seeing people come with friends, forming a clique everywhere they go (locker, third floor, etc) and go maze with friends together, laughing talking slapping each other.

This probably happens because they all come in free and have nothing to lose including their worthless time.  If they had to pay they probably would find another place to hang around and maybe have sex.  The SMART sauna visitor goes by himself, not even with one "friend".  This makes it much easier to approach and be approached.  In variety is the fun.

On 5/23/2017 at 11:25 PM, yokohamajin said:

I stood there looking waiting for those of my age and my type, usually there are fewer than 2 or 3, but they might not be interested in me, hence I end up as statue.

I totally understand this. I am 25 and I am only interested in people around my age if not younger. So end up statue or wasting my time in the maze.

I like Cruise and I go there sometimes when I'm free and have nothing to do. I don't mind paying $18 and get a free pass ($9 per trip), but I don't understand why membership is renewable yearly when KB can offer theirs for a lifetime.

Don't like the maze, it's too dark, so I mostly hang out at the first floor. Sometimes, I have to statue but it's fine, everybody has preferences.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic