Male HQ

Amateur/ Homemade Sex Vidz

Azorius

wow Azorius u are hot .... more more more :D

Hey thanks man, I'm really just an average dorky chap, but I hope ya enjoy the vidz! =D

I like the videos from Azorius. Very daring! May I know what video cam are you using?

Ya created a new account to post this? =P Glad ya like it! Whichever cam I use shall remain a mystery =P

Haha Love the videos made by Azorius too!!! :)

So am I the real mysterious boy and the staircase? :ph34r:^_^

Hey thanks man, I'm really just an average dorky chap, but I hope ya enjoy the vidz! =D

Ya created a new account to post this? =P Glad ya like it! Whichever cam I use shall remain a mystery =P

So am I the real mysterious boy and the staircase? :ph34r:^_^

haha :D

Justin was here hahaha :) Stay cool guys

Okie...so I actually locked this new vid on Xtube when I uploaded it this morning. Somehow, not sure what happened, it was released to the public without my realization until this evening, when I saw guys commenting on my vid wall and a view count of 800+ XD XD So I figured what the heck, I'd share it here then XD

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=X7070-C865-

It's a different take from my usual ones, quieter....more intimate....was before my bedtime, and my semi hard dick was....half asleep, SORRY! :yuk: Nevertheless, if ya enjoy it, please do "Like This" vid post! Thank you and chillax, guys! :thumb:

Edited by Azorius

Okie...so I actually locked this new vid on Xtube when I uploaded it this morning. Somehow, not sure what happened, it was released to the public without my realization until this evening, when I saw guys commenting on my vid wall and a view count of 800+ XD XD So I figured what the heck, I'd share it here then XD

http://www.xtube.com...p?v=X7070-C865-

It's a different take from my usual ones, quieter....more intimate....was before my bedtime :yuk: Nevertheless, if ya enjoy it, please do "Like This" vid post! Thank you and chillax, guys! :thumb:

Nice vids.

i always love to see your self jerk vids. but this time round, i realised that your dick is not as hard as the previous time ya. no offence dude.

i really enjoy it ya.

Nice vids. i always love to see your self jerk vids. but this time round, i realised that your dick is not as hard as the previous time ya. no offence dude. i really enjoy it ya.

Hey thanks! Yeah, I was like half asleep so I wasn't as hard. See, that's why I wanted to lock the vid up but failed epicly. Sorry to disappoint ya this time >.<

Haha. You soiled your pillow. Lol.

Shhhhh! >.<

Hey thanks! Yeah, I was like half asleep so I wasn't as hard. See, that's why I wanted to lock the vid up but failed epicly. Sorry to disappoint ya this time >.<

Shhhhh! >.<

No worries dude. Please dun apologise. i should be the one apologising.

seriously thanks a lot for yr effort.

Cheers.

http://www.xtube.com...p?v=X7070-C865-

It's a different take from my usual ones, quieter....more intimate....was before my bedtime, and my semi hard dick was....half asleep, SORRY! :yuk: Nevertheless, if ya enjoy it, please do "Like This" vid post! Thank you and chillax, guys! :thumb:

Wow, nice vid :thumb: Always so much cum

is it? Why

too bad Azorius never post on dudenude.com anymore. cannot see the video BIG BIG hahaha

Is it? Why stop posting vids online Azorius? Share with us your videos, its really good.

Pardon me for that. Ya see, Dudesnude has a limitation of only up to 4 vidz at anytime as well as limited storage space. On top of that, it doesn't seem to render the video clips properly in any format other than Wmv, thus, limiting the quality choices.

Edited by Azorius

Pardon me for that. Ya see, Dudesnude has a limitation of only up to 4 vidz at anytime as well as limited storage space. On top of that, it doesn't seem to render the video clips properly in any format other than Wmv, thus, limiting the quality choices.

awww what a waste. but thanks a lot for posting, you hot stuff! *wink*

Hey guys! Weekend is comingggg! I hope ya all are feeling fine, especially with BW's new chat system and all (Thanks, Mods!).

Soooo, this morning, I was feeling horny as usual, perhaps hornier than normal days so I decided to do up a vid! Here it is, fresh from the oven!

http://www.xtube.com...p?v=Dvs3E-G866-

Hope it causes more stirring in ya pants! Please kindly "Like This" post of mine if ya enjoy the vid! Cheers, guys! :thumb:

azorius you dirty dirty dirty talker you hahahaha :P

I like the angle and how you look like you're happy a real "happy moment" HAHAHA ;)

another fine production yet again ;)

Hey guys! Weekend is comingggg! I hope ya all are feeling fine, especially with BW's new chat system and all (Thanks, Mods!).

Soooo, this morning, I was feeling horny as usual, perhaps hornier than normal days so I decided to do up a vid! Here it is, fresh from the oven!

Hope it causes more stirring in ya pants! Please kindly "Like This" post of mine if ya enjoy the vid! Cheers, guys! :thumb:

it sure did causes the stirring!!!

wow damn thats like an open invitation to all good tops here!

azorius you dirty dirty dirty talker you hahahaha :P I like the angle and how you look like you're happy a real "happy moment" HAHAHA ;) another fine production yet again ;)

I don't usually do that honestly...come to think of it, not sure how I managed to pull such talk off. I just went with the flow I guess XD Thank you! Hope it made ya hard =P

Woah whee.... I want that nipples :P

Oh, glad you like it, heh. Next time, next time =P

it sure did causes the stirring!!!

was it violent and wet? XD Thanks for liking! =D

wow damn thats like an open invitation to all good tops here!

Hmmmm, frankly, it didn't occur to me though...ya felt invited? XD Thanks for liking again! =D

Edited by Azorius

I don't usually do that honestly...come to think of it, not sure how I managed to pull such talk off. I just went with the flow I guess XD Thank you! Hope it made ya hard =P

Oh, glad you like it, heh. Next time, next time =P

was it violent and wet? XD Thanks for liking! =D

Hmmmm, frankly, it didn't occur to me though...ya felt invited? XD Thanks for liking again! =D

watching your video, i want to tie you up in that position and make you suck my hard cock....

watching your video, i want to tie you up in that position and make you suck my hard cock....

Hee, nice fantasy! :thumb: But I am vanilla XD

hahahaha what a turn on la you :P

made me hard...and more ;) hahahaha

Ooo, I hope it made ya cum, too :oops:

THIS IS A GREAT LOCATION TO MAKE MOVIES

GROUP ACTION......

http://wikimapia.org...05&z=16&l=0&m=b

CLICK ON THE LINK,

THE WHITE CROSS MARKS THE SPOT PERFECT FOR BIG GROUP OF NUDE CAMPERS!!

THE AREA USED TO BE THE BEACH , SO THIS PLACE IS VERY SANDY AND YOU CAN BURY NAKED IN THE SAND,

ENTRANCE IS THE PORTION BETWEEN THE TWO CANALS.

PARK AT ROCKY AREA AND WALK OR CYCLE IN.....

SANDY AREA ONLY FOR SCRAMBLER BIKES OR 4X4 VEHICLES.... VERY SANDY....

BUT IF DRIVING, MAKE SURE BRING A SPADE AND AT LEAST 20 FEET OF ROPE, SOME PLANKS WHICH MIGHT COME IN USEFUL IF GET STUCK INSIDE...

THIS SPOT IS NEAR THE NEW MILITARY AIRBASE AND IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT FOR NUDE GATHERING AND CAMPING.

BRING YOUR GROUNDSHEETS, AT LEAST 2 LARGE BOTTLES OF 100PLUS,

2 LARGE BOTTLES OF WATER (FROZEN IN FRIDGE)

BRING YOUR SANDWICHES OR COOKING GEAR IF CAMPING

OR YOU CAN CYCLE TO THIS PLACE TOO.

BRING SOME MARKING TAPE TO MARK YOUR TRAIL AS THERE IS SOME GRASSY AREAS THAT CAN HIDE YOUR ENTRANCE PATH AND YOU CAN GET LOST EASILY INSIDE IF YOU HAVE NO GPS WITH YOU..

ANY BODY WANTS TO ORGANISE NUDE GATHERING HERE??

http://wikimapia.org...05&z=16&l=0&m=b

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic