Male HQ

Amateur/ Homemade Sex Vidz

Azorius

really daring! but he not scared of infection if the water in the pond is not clean? highly recommend this dude go punggol promenade and perform on the U shape bridge!!

............. should do one at the gardens by the bay?????

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

frankly, do you guys really enjoy watching jo videos without the actor showing his face? w/o the face, it's just like any other penis? no?

No ? So penis are really nice and perfect shape .. some like like shit ... and some cum shots are WOW! thick and creamy .. whereas some are like birds shitting ??

Yep so , there are things to enjoy over such videos!

Hey guys, after doing up my first vid, it occurred to me that we could have a thread on sharing our very own amateur/ homemade masturbation or sex vidz ;)

Well, here's my humble vid which I did up on Thursday, some of ya might have already seen it in the Dick thread =P

http://www.dudesnude...13&resize_win=1

So guys, please fire up ya contributions! ;)

great cumshot with plenty of fluids. U drink plenty of water? it is so runny. My cums are more thick. What you been eating to have such a great cumshot? Wish to see your face. Haha

He reuploaded a longer version le

where?

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

• Guest locked this topic