Male HQ

Anyone Tried Sounding?

Coolaloysius

2 weeks back, did it at a fren's place, he showed me how to do it and i do it on myself, his is those medical sounding.

basically u need to use alcohol swab to sterlize the equipment, and lube the 'equipment' and slowly insert it into ur pee how, however take care not to have erection, it u happen to have one, either hold it there, or take it out

:P

I understand that one probably can get especially a high from 'internally' stimulating the prostate. As doctors, we put in catheters even bigger than these in the urethra.

However, always remember that:

1. the 'sounding' device can break and it is necessary for scope or even surgical removal then if one cannot extract the object himself -- if not you will get painfully acute retention of urine. If you present to me, I will be sympathetic but I am not so sure if the urology registrar will be when seeing one at 3am in the morning over something that is wholly self-wrought.

2. medical insertions are done under aseptic technique, more than just alcohol swabs. And we see tons of urine tract infections from indwelling catheters though they have been left there for long necessarily. If one perforates the urethra and makes a false passage, one can adversely disrupt and cause difficult consequences.

3. repeated sounding can also cause strictures. The urethra is not as capacious as the rectum. Urethral strictures are treated by 'sounding' with scopes much larger than those I see in the videos, and can be painful.

There are different kinds of sounding tools out there..

1. Rosebud

2, Straight

3. Bent for male

If you are hard... do not use 3. Lol.. cos the angle is a bit steep and may tear the wall. It also depends on the size that you are using. The maximum size I tried on myself is 12mm. I have a rosebud size 13mm that have yet to sound successfully.

1. Rosebud

2, Straight

3. Bent for male

If you are hard... do not use 3. Lol.. cos the angle is a bit steep and may tear the wall. It also depends on the size that you are using. The maximum size I tried on myself is 12mm. I have a rosebud size 13mm that have yet to sound successfully.

Wow... How often do u sound?

Yeah, tried the bent one :P

1. Rosebud

2, Straight

3. Bent for male

I've actually discovered sounding quite by accident... some 15yrs back.

I had a collection of swizzle sticks that I kept as tokens from the pubs and clubs I've visited. One afternoon at home, while relaxing with a drink, I fely a little horny and while looking at the swizzle stick... just wondered what to do with it. I was just using it to tickle my cok, and then.... it felt good just at my pisshole.... and then I decided to see if it could go in. And with some effort I pushed it in my hard cok!! It was quite painful at the tip, but got easier after the first cm inside... and what a sensation sliding it deeper.

Later I tried the swizzle stick with the round bulb at the end, this was much harder to push in... luckily all that precum made it that much more fun.

I got a bit worried when I heard a crackling sound from the plastic stick, so thereafter, I began to make my own metal sticks out of stainless steel rods that I cut and polished, and I made a nice one out of bronze too... it was real heavy and loved the way gravity helped to slide it into my pisshole....it was a real tight fit but simply enjoyable.... but as soon as you start getting an erection, it began to feel real stretched inside.

I've even tried some fish-tank air tubing, that I melted the ends to make nice and smooth so it would be safe to enter. I would slide the tube in all the way and then feel it slowly enter my bladder and my pee will flow out of the tube...

Sometime later on I thought of another method, what I called "water sounding", my shower has a few jet selections, so I set it to the single jet and directed it towards my cok, and soon the water shot in filling my hole, then I began to move the jet closer till the water got deeper in.... it was really fun.

gosh you cut you own metal rods from where?

i simply use metal korean chopsticks which are smooth and easy to sterilise....

wanna sound together?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've recently tried sounding with Korean chopsticks, but due to the nature of my curve, after going in 5 cm, I felt a pain. Hence stopped sounding. Any advise from experts here?

U might need to purchase the proper sounding rod. They come with slight curve.

Toro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...