Male HQ

Precum Discussion - Leak lots of precum when aroused + Less Precum (Compiled)

Guest Guest

What's strange about it?

Anyway precum is really a blessing. Well like darkflame said, precum is a natural lubricant, and with saliva, it's great combination of lube.

I'd prefer a wet one than a a dry one. Sometimes I s**ked a dry one until I got no saliva also. hehe. Quite tiring for that. But for a wet one it's pretty easy. :)

Will you be my valentine's? :D

I have difficulty in getting HARD and staying HARD.

What to trade?

I would love to be able to have lots of pre-cum dripping from a hard cock.

It's funny how everyone wishes for something they don't have.

Don't mess with drugs. You could just fix your pre-cum problem but create a far less desirable outcome.

Embrace it, enjoy it. Fxxk the loser whom can't accept you for what you have. If he's going to leave you over that, you're better off finding a true lover who respects and accepts you for all that you have to offer. Find that special person you can shower your love over.

Hugs

Wow. Thanks. That's so sweet of you. I must say i'm glad to see so much ppl really don't mind. :lol:

What's strange about it?

Anyway precum is really a blessing. Well like darkflame said, precum is a natural lubricant, and with saliva, it's great combination of lube.

I'd prefer a wet one than a a dry one. Sometimes I s**ked a dry one until I got no saliva also. hehe. Quite tiring for that. But for a wet one it's pretty easy. :)

Haha. Especially for thick and dry ones, super tiring. haha!

:)

its true that when you have precum it means that you're really aroused both physically and mentally and totally into that somebody with you who caused all this "wetness" ha ha ha

Actually when I'm really really aroused, I start producing a whitish foam (not cum). :rolleyes:

Alongside with the precum.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Actually when I'm really really aroused, I start producing a whitish foam (not cum). :rolleyes:

You mean while you are stroking it at the same time?

well..if im aroused, precum just runs...is it not natural?? :/

Some guys produces more precum than normal, while others don't produce precum much even if they are super aroused.

I see you, You see me, We are one big family

• 2 weeks later...

I am the one with excessive precum too. I used to wet my underware even during chatting with someone.

I like my own precum and I am proud of it.

Some times I am the one who throw the question that " How come you dun have precum, not enjoy? Not high? Not aroused?"

Is is a major turn on for me if someone cherish my precum. :rolleyes:

wow Married TOP... i envy you.... how i wish i can wet my undies while having erotic chat wif someone else...

wat did u eat to have such loads of precum....

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

I love precum, love the smell, love the taste.

I know one taxi driver who really drools big time. Each time I am in his cab, I would caress his crotch as he is driving. His precum would flow so copiously that after like a minute of caressing his bulge, you can see a wet spot on his trouser front and it's not a small dot but a huge wet spot as large as the palm of my hand. His overflow of precum is so thick that it seeps through his underwear to wet his pants.

Just love the sight of his wet spot which means I will be taking his cock out of his pants and sucking him as he drives.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest alien

its true that when you have precum it means that you're really aroused both physically and mentally and totally into that somebody with you who caused all this "wetness" ha ha ha

Agreed, usually your dick will only be wet with precum if u r aroused both physically and mentally! Even if ur dick is hard doesnt mean u will have precum.

For me, the more physically and mentally i am aroused, the more precum i will have. If i am not aroused, dun thin i will have precum, only hardon.

• 2 years later...
Guest dark_jedi

what actually is this foam? like those shower foam/bubbles?

Anyone faces excessive precum while being aroused or sucked?

It is so embarrassing to have the foreskin welled up with precum before you got sucked or touched by others. unsure.gif

And the remarks will be, "Wow, you got so much precum" or "Why so wet one?".. :oops:

I hate the excessive precum and is hoping to see if anyone else out there faces/faced the similar problem as I do.

Please kindly advise.

Can it be controlled by medication?

I don't want to be embarrassed no more.

sad.gif

Thanks

hey TS what is so embarrassing?? i leak precum very easily and those who suck me love it !

im actually quite proud of it and some hv even asked me how do i do it

you hv prob met those who dunno how to enjoy it.

dun fix what is not wrong and regret later!

Maybe its like some women who becomes moist down there when aroused lor. Not really an issue.

If people say "why so wet one?", just tell them "thats coz u turn me on so much"

I don't precum easily until...I get fucked royally.

My partner's cock then hit my prostate continuously and cause my precum to start flowing. Then he'll also tease me "why so wet one like a woman? ",

Sometimes mine can drip so much that when he fucked me and my cock swayed, my dripping precum will form silver threads. Especially when I kneel and he mounts me, the threads can be long and sticky like spider webs.

We were both males so he knew he was performing his role well to arouse me like a woman. It makes him work harder to get the ultimate from me...to autocum for him like a woman's orgasm.

I don't precum easily until...I get fucked royally.

My partner's cock then hit my prostate continuously and cause my precum to start flowing. Then he'll also tease me "why so wet one like a woman? ",

Sometimes mine can drip so much that when he fucked me and my cock swayed, my dripping precum will form silver threads. Especially when I kneel and he mounts me, the threads can be long and sticky like spider webs.

We were both males so he knew he was performing his role well to arouse me like a woman. It makes him work harder to get the ultimate from me...to autocum for him like a woman's orgasm.

Agreed, usually your dick will only be wet with precum if u r aroused both physically and mentally! Even if ur dick is hard doesnt mean u will have precum.

For me, the more physically and mentally i am aroused, the more precum i will have. If i am not aroused, dun thin i will have precum, only hardon.

Oh mmy goodness, a man who i met on a gay chatroullette had the same skill!!!!

I chose depends...I guess some ppl turned off by excessive precum can be due to the psychological effect that this body fluid could be asscociated with certain infections, especially with strangers... U can easily avoid exchange of semens, but too much precum is harder to avoid during intimate contacts....But if I trust this person well enough, this psychological effect can be lessened.

If you enjoy pre-cum for fvcking, enjoy it inside a condom. It can contain huge amounts of HIV. Barebacking with pre-cum for lube is a NO-NO! That includes using it as lube on the outside of the condom.

• 2 weeks later...

strangely i will have execissive liquid coming frm my ass when i am arroused ... brownish yellowish liquid that always stain my gstring ....

I ythink you have a case of loose sphincter muscles letting out bowel contents, when you are stimulated your erection draws blood away from the anal areas so the sphincter muscle just relaxes and then some eekey discharge comes out, please do not confuse with vaginal discharge which is slippery and white in color,

are you a bottom who had been fucked too much hence loose bowels.

Haha, I think it's foamy cause of the "mixing effect" when the foreskin rubs on the glans with the precum. The same thing happens to cum.

Precum aka cowper's fluid is usually clear and colourless.

Personally, I'm a rather heavy leaker - I'm almost always wet throughout a session.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest precummed

Haha, I think it's foamy cause of the "mixing effect" when the foreskin rubs on the glans with the precum. The same thing happens to cum.

Precum aka cowper's fluid is usually clear and colourless.

Personally, I'm a rather heavy leaker - I'm almost always wet throughout a session.

Yeah...i like the feeling of foreskin rubbing against the gland w precum...the feeling is nice...-->referring to touching others

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cruise around

my dick is always wet when I am in sauna .. sometimes even when I cruise around ... I guess is the level of anxiety and the arousement u experienced that determine the fluid or pre cum

I don't think it's abnormal. Precum is essentially produced by glands that contribute to semen (Precum + sperm). So as long as your semen is normal, or probably means those glands are normal too

Sperm refers to the individual cells which contains half your genes and fertilizes the egg.

Precum is the secretions that are added to sperm as they travel out from your testes to ejaculation.

Semen is basically cum. The mixture of Precum and sperm cells.

• G_M changed the title to Precum Discussion - Leak lots of precum when aroused + Less Precum (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.