Male HQ

Precum Discussion - Leak lots of precum when aroused + Less Precum (Compiled)

Guest Guest

7 hours ago, cutejack said:

i witnessed this from guy at bedok reservoir shower 5years back.  It keeps flowing like a non covers glue bottle. 

A bit too gross if precum flow non-stop.

I love guy a top guy had a massive cock and have a lots of precum. I meet one guy from the native in Borneo and he working around Sabah cut long short how we meet i invite him to my room after my city tour. I start to get ready and douche well incase. The time come in I just in thong and high split Mate short and pair it with skimpy tiny thong and tight singlet. The moment we the the door he push me to the wall and throw deep kissing as we kissing I touch his bulge and I found it that the size won't disappoint me once he removed his jean and t-shirt he just in brief and I can see there huge wet patch. Straight I give him nice deep throat I could taste the precum. After few min doing that he pull my singlet and began to suck my nipple while he tease my nipple his precum like air-con leak I make him take a deep sniff of my poppers as the kick in the turn me around doggy and split open butt wide and deep rimming after he does that he tease my butthole and rub with his cock to tease. The more he does that the more precum he produce till my ass entrance feel the itch and horny. He just push in gently I could feel the Borneo python invaded my secret love tunnel as he keep fucking he get much more wet It took him nearly an hour to cum as he got very strong stamina as we fuck standing position while he carry me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest Guest

I leak pre-cum easily, and lots of it. It's embarrassing sometimes. Does it happen to you?

Doctor was examining my cock once and I went just semihard for a short moment. But I was leaking pre-cum at the end. Doctor passed me a paper towel to wipe. 

Was having my balls and shaft waxed once and i leaked so much pre-cum that the therapist cheekily asked me if I cummed.

Guest Occulust

Well...enjoy the precum leak while you are still young.

When reach your 50s, you start to leak urine. 60s and 70s...u start to leak sai.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, mith said:

may i asked how old are you? prostate hyperplasia could be the cause... but its normal and happen to mature men, some more obvious some less obvious...

I'm in my early 30s

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Why are you embarrassed?

I leak lots of precum too and all my f buddies or ONS love it. 

Embarrassed because those are not 'sexual' situations. The doc may think I'm horny as fuck. Haha

Guest Guest
46 minutes ago, Guest Occulust said:

Well...enjoy the precum leak while you are still young.

When reach your 50s, you start to leak urine. 60s and 70s...u start to leak sai.

Omg hahaha

• G_M changed the title to Precum Discussion - Leak lots of precum when aroused + Less Precum (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.