Male HQ

Omg I Just Saw Dashy Boy In Person

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I just saw Dashy Boy in person! He looks bigger than I thought but very cute. Location withheld to protect his privacy...

Guest i-know-who-you-r

I just saw Dashy Boy in person! He looks bigger than I thought but very cute. Location withheld to protect his privacy...

Hi Dashy Boy.

Yeah. Why dont just ask him to join Mr Singapore Universe or something if he is so good looking and spare us these kind of nonsense thread.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Guest

u mean he is very fat?better watch yr diet DashyBoy.

He's not fat, just very slightly stocky. Overall he looks good, very str8 looking. And if it helps, I did catch him at the gym working out, and not cruising in the steam room ok.

Guest Guest

The moment I saw him, my eyes popped out!! I did a double take, wondering if he was indeed the Dashy Boy from Blowing Wind. Took a brief second look, the unmistakable mole was there.

Ok la, enough descriptions, otherwise the poor man will be so uncomfortable.

Guest boys-pleasure

Ok this is just weird. Yes I know where u saw me etc... Cause its the 1st time I went there to gym etc. Well I don't need the attention. And yes I'm overweight.

No you're not... btw I loved watching u smile on cam... haha :X so cute. *melts*

Ok this is just weird. Yes I know where u saw me etc... Cause its the 1st time I went there to gym etc. Well I don't need the attention. And yes I'm overweight.

Ohh Dashy Boy ! Its you ... ! What a small world !! LoLsss... !

:thumb: May the 0dds. . . Be... Ever In your Favor !

:D

I can just imagine ninja stalkers outside Paul's house every night. Or when he is in camp or something. They will form a stalking clan called "Dashy Boy Creepers".

Think you just revealed his name. OOPS for you. unless its intentional. Give the guy some privacy la

guys , seriously... the mere existence of this thread is a blatant display of disrespect to "dashy_boy"... i'm speechless, but wow, really, wow.

It's okay ba, just weird. Cause people see each other everyday? Ha ha. Why make a big fuss out of it? I'm your below average guy next door.

What a lullaby on a Sunday night. Good Night Dashy Boy wannabe

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

It's okay ba, just weird. Cause people see each other everyday? Ha ha. Why make a big fuss out of it? I'm your below average guy next door.

Immensely agree. I mean, judging from your profile pic, u r at best moderately passable boy next door kinda look. I dont know whats with all the fuss. People here should upgrade their taste level tremendously. Go read a GQ or something.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Immensely agree. I mean, judging from your profile pic, u r at best moderately passable boy next door kinda look. I dont know whats with all the fuss. People here should upgrade their taste level tremendously. Go read a GQ or something.

I don't get the fuss either. But i don't think you need to be so fxxking blunt about it.

I don't get the fuss either. But i don't think you need to be so fxxking blunt about it.

I don't like to beat around the bushes. Meanwhile, u look like a girl next door.... in Muar.

Edited by imchaser

Guest Guest

meow, i will update you if people start to stalk to moi to get information about your private life.

:rolleyes:

Stop using Paul to promote yourself by shamelessly advertising that you have information about his private life.

Guest Guest

You must understand how your fan feels.

It's like a Lady Gaga fan who happened to see Lady Gaga in the same gym.

Guest Guest

eh no lar >.< what famous :s

Is unwanted attention de lor.

有些人拼命引人注目却没什么反应,你能在这里一炮而红,算是有趣的。