Male HQ

Omg I Just Saw Dashy Boy In Person

Guest Guest

objectively speaking he looks pretty normal :mellow:, almost unattractive?

there are tons of better looking people out there

haha, yes, he is very normal, but not ugly, if all taste same and for for good looking, then how about the other 85%

LOL imchasser is such a troll here...

Dude that quote by me is so last year. Dont dig up ancient history please.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

it is impossible to let everyone here fond of you, as long the person you treasure like you too, isn't that enough :)

Uh don't get me started on my emo posts =X Ha ha but of course there are truth in every phrase.

Dude that quote by me is so last year. Dont dig up ancient history please.

Haha imchaser is cute also... Totally dig his signature

• 3 weeks later...

Haha imchaser is cute also... Totally dig his signature

His signature isn't even for real.

Signature 1: Imchaser; more popular than Sunho in Blowing Wind. (Based on actual statistic) Hell no, Sun Ho is a multi-platinum Billboard-charting superstar. Who is imchaser? Just a furniture designer...

Signature 2: Imchaser; more fxxkable than Joe Zee and Derek Lam. (As voted by fans) Votes yes, more fuckable for real, no.

Signature 3: Imchaser; his fans comes from all over the world, including Paris. (Dont want to mention names) Just an exaggeration, apart from Phil of France, imchaser has no other overseas fans.

Dashy Boy u getting more and more popular. So many people fighting cause of u lol.

His signature isn't even for real.

Signature 1: Imchaser; more popular than Sunho in Blowing Wind. (Based on actual statistic) Hell no, Sun Ho is a multi-platinum Billboard-charting superstar. Who is imchaser? Just a furniture designer...

Signature 2: Imchaser; more fxxkable than Joe Zee and Derek Lam. (As voted by fans) Votes yes, more fuckable for real, no.

Signature 3: Imchaser; his fans comes from all over the world, including Paris. (Dont want to mention names) Just an exaggeration, apart from Phil of France, imchaser has no other overseas fans.

Haha. True. He pretty despo to go look for supporters.

Just ignore him loh.

Guest Justice

whats-sup with this thread! lol.

From his photo he look mediocre, mediocre build and almost EVERYTHING about him is mediocre.

He's just like any other guy you will see early morning inside the train, where you will just glance pass him like no other ordinary Singaporean.

I'm being extremely lenient on the visual aspects already.

Hard truth.

I'm not being any sour-grape for the amount of die-hard fans he has, but I'm just being straight forward.

From his photo he look mediocre, mediocre build and almost EVERYTHING about him is mediocre.

He's just like any other guy you will see early morning inside the train, where you will just glance pass him like no other ordinary Singaporean.

Hard truth.

I'm not being any sour-grape for the amount of die-hard fans he has, but I'm just being straight forward.

you r Imchaser?!

Guest stbrianud

Hard truth.

Why does it bug you...

Some people like him some people don't. Not like he seems to care anyways.

It's like commenting "Justin Bieber sucks." Or "Taylor swift is a boring whiner" on a JB or TS video... It's unnecessary and no one really cares I guess.

I'm only commenting because it bugs me how u make your judgement based on your perspective.

Btw, I highly doubt he is like any other guy we would see on a train... I've been on the train. #justsaying

Hard truth.

Justice? I think the work "Prejudice" suits u better.

extremely lenient some more? must send u a "thank you' card?

I think u are way behind time. The time the handsome "Xie xian" plays the good man and ugly "Sek KIn" the bad role.

You knows the idol Pierce Png. He is so handsome, such a perfect lover to give half his liver for this love one and willing to forgo being a father to married his love one. Where does he stands in the Top 10 Stars award?

Then u talk about Mark Lee, Mo Xiao Ling or even others like "huay ker" or "Yi Da Li. All these good looking? U think gorgeous Pierce earns more than any of them?

Dashing Boy might not be the dropped dead gorgeous, hunky type, but he is cute. He does have a certain charisma.

I am not asking you to give him a chance cos - u know that - obviously he doesn't need that.

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest

Justice? I think the work "Prejudice" suits u better.

extremely lenient some more? must send u a "thank you' card?

I think u are way behind time. The time the handsome "Xie xian" plays the good man and ugly "Sek KIn" the bad role.

You knows the idol Pierce Png. He is so handsome, such a perfect lover to give half his liver for this love one and willing to forgo being a father to married his love one. Where does he stands in the Top 10 Stars award?

Then u talk about Mark Lee, Mo Xiao Ling or even others like "huay ker" or "Yi Da Li. All these good looking? U think gorgeous Pierce earns more than any of them?

Dashing Boy might not be the dropped dead gorgeous, hunky type, but he is cute. He does have a certain charisma.

I am not asking you to give him a chance cos - u know that - obviously he doesn't need that.

Pierce Png. Dashing Boy.

Hahahahahaha.....

Guest hiroshima

wooh wooh way too touchy here. Let's all chill ok?

Hey, I LIKE you new image.  Remind me of 张孝全.  kiss kiss

lol.

Eukay B. As - if I were to find a perfect guy, it's almost impossible. And if you were to find me as your perfect person, it's almost impossible too. Someone have to give way, start loving each other now. <p>

Guest ars nova

how come look like that now? look like a freaking astronaut.

he will give you 'out of the world' sensation once he started to top you ;)

very shiok !!!

Guest Guest

he will give you 'out of the world' sensation once he started to top you ;)

very shiok !!!

Will i get 'out of the world' sensation as well if i fuck him? :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest secret admirer

Eeew...又是一只不运动的神猪。

Dear Imchaser,  you're jealous! again.

他可是一只人见人爱,花见花开的神奇宝贝猪耶 ....  :wub:

Guest otok

有人拼命引人注目却没什么反应,你能在这里一炮而红,算是有趣的。

No wonder Imchaser is so so sour about this thread.  

Guest aw ngui ngui

166cm, 81kg

short and fat, what's the big deal about this Dashy boy???

once he is inside you, you'll howl like a cub

Guest Guest

once he is inside you, you'll howl like a cub

With his short dick???  :yuk:

He appeared in tumblr, all full horror glory.

Guest Guest

Eeew...又是一只不运动的神猪。

With his short dick??? :yuk:

He appeared in tumblr, all full horror glory.

166cm, 81kg

short and fat, what's the big deal about this Dashy boy???

每个人都是独一无二的, imchaser和Dashy boy各自都有自己的优点, 都受欢迎, 无须比较, 更不必为了支持喜欢的一方而踩踏另一边, 各有一片天很好呀, 不是吗? 不喜欢他们的话, 不妨尝试找出他们可爱的一面, 或许你会对原本的看法有改观哦。

Guest 詹姆斯

每个人都是独一无二的, imchaser和Dashy boy各自都有自己的优点, 都受欢迎, 无须比较, 更不必为了支持喜欢的一方而踩踏另一边, 各有一片天很好呀, 不是吗? 不喜欢他们的话, 不妨尝试找出他们可爱的一面, 或许你会对原本的看法有改观哦。

老神在在的snowball?  

Guest Guest

那当然, 总有爱吃猪肉的