Male HQ

Omg I Just Saw Dashy Boy In Person

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

guys , seriously... the mere existence of this thread is a blatant display of disrespect to "dashy_boy"... i'm speechless, but wow, really, wow.

Isn't it clear to everyone here?

You're just jealous that Dashy is the one being talked about here, while no one bothers to talk about you, despite your numerous avatar photo changes.

This thread gives me the creeps

well, I don't see how this thread could be awkward in any sense, nor would it be disrespectful.

Someone just saw a well-discussed forum member in person and was excited about it.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Guest Guest

well, I don't see how this thread could be awkward in any sense, nor would it be disrespectful.

Someone just saw a well-discussed forum member in person and was excited about it.

:clap: :thumb:

:smokin:

There's always another secret.

Guest Guest

I suspect that probably dashiboy himself created this thread using his sch computer or internet cafe so that his pc ip address wouldn't be recorded... So pathetic

Guest fake

I suspect that probably dashiboy himself created this thread using his sch computer or internet cafe so that his pc ip address wouldn't be recorded... So pathetic

i also think so.He said it's unwanted attention but keep replying to the thread. Contradictory.

Guest fake

you mean you guys cannot tell the anonymous thread starter is dashy himself?

It is very obvious that he is an attention whore,just look at the regular profile update.

Guest Guest

Your suspicion is unfounded.

I am the TS. Dashy Boy is Dashy Boy.

Guest Guest

Your suspicion is unfounded.

I am the TS. Dashy Boy is Dashy Boy.

I am the TS. After feeling guilt-ridden, I decided to come clean, i am dashy boy.

Sorry for posting the above lie.

Guest Guest

Why create such a thread? It is so meaningless! You are interested in this guy but we are not!

What a retarded remark!

If you're not interested, you can always don't click on this thread and click elsewhere.

No one's pointing a gun to your head forcing you to read this thread.

I respond to this thread because i'm following it? Ha ha, i see updates and i'll read about the topic what. Yeah anyways this is pretty light hearted and i'm not at all upset about the creation of this but just the response from anonymous profiles. Even though I don't want to guess who those people(s) is/are. No point being mad at such stuff.

Ah yes, i'm a loner. I facebook a lot to express my thoughts. And my facebook statuses link to BW? Ha ha, that's why my updates are quite a lot!

Nice to see that some people here actually have an objective point of view :)

What a retarded remark!

If you're not interested, you can always don't click on this thread and click elsewhere.

No one's pointing a gun to your head forcing you to read this thread.

This remark is definitely not retarded but a highly intelligent one as it is really nonsensical to create the thread like that in the first place for that person can simply write on Dashy guys Facebook! The retarded one is you! :clap:

Guest Guest

This remark is definitely not retarded but a highly intelligent one as it is really nonsensical to create the thread like that in the first place for that person can simply write on Dashy guys Facebook! The retarded one is you! :clap:

You just proved you were more retarded than we thought you were.

Don't assume everyone is on Facebook.

And even then, some prefer the anonymity of BW.

OMG, please stop embarrassing yourself like now.

Guest Guest

OMG I WANNA MEET DASHY BOY TOO!!

But would u consider someone 5 days older than u? 0.o

Aren't you attached to your Indonesian bf?

Guest Muarbuk

I'll take it as a compliment.

Muar is very high fashion., just fits the look ure sporting TOTALLY MUAR! way to go girl!

Guest Miss Muarbuk

And i'll still take it as a compliment.

Aiyo then why suddenly change the picture Miss Malaysia (MUAR Region)

Guest Guest

Loving this quote on Dashy's profile feed

Most guys think; Most girls feel. Not many believes.

Me? I accept, adapt and ascend.

Loving this quote on Dashy's profile feed

Most guys think; Most girls feel. Not many believes.

Me? I accept, adapt and ascend.

So i guess when he shit, u will say it smells nice?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Guest

Why do you smell so sour and jealous? You've been picking on everyone from Dashy to Charice to Sun Ho.

Better take care of your own thread, it's fast turning into Charicemania, LOL

Hi the most retarded idiotic person in Singapore!

You know how stupid you are! Didn't you read that Dashy boy expresses himself a lot on Facebook?

Please stop being so stupid and have some sense! A retarded person like you should not come online on BW as a Guest! :yuk:

I am definitely far more intelligent than you in many areas! In the first place, please do not hide yourself behind the computer as a guest! Understood!

Guest Guest

You know how stupid you are! Didn't you read that Dashy boy expresses himself a lot on Facebook?

Please stop being so stupid and have some sense! A retarded person like you should not come online on BW as a Guest! :yuk:

I am definitely far more intelligent than you in many areas! In the first place, please do not hide yourself behind the computer as a guest! Understood!

火气那么大,当心爆血管哦! :rolleyes:

Chill yo... Hmmm and yeah, cause imma introvert~

• 7 months later...

Uhm Bishan North is? Haha well i live in bishan... and if you're referring to Bishan North Shopping Mall then yes. Well not like i look super attractive or super buff... I'm just a regular guy.

You're so adorable... heehee :thumb: