Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to recommend the following Massage near Pek Koi market (Farrer Park MRT station).

Extreme Reflexology

Blk 46, Owen Road,

#01-287 (HDB shop unit facing the road)

The 2 theraphists are over 40 years of age, and had been in the business for 20 years.

$48 for 1 hour TCM massage.

$58 for 1 hour full body oil massage.

Eddie, the younger of the 2, give me more than 1 hour of massage.

His strokes and finger press are very strong and really provided a good rub-down.

I would believe Eddie is PLU, but he is rather discreet.

Highly recommended if you want a good professional massage in a nice air-con environment.

Avoid using the massage bed with the foot reflexology chairs. There is a more private room adjoining this room.

Owen

Actually, the massuer suggested to have a full body oil rub. When I agreed, he took off my underpants for me.

So, I was totally naked. At times, he lift the towel to cover me in such a way, that certain part of me peeped out.

As I was aroused, more of that part emerge from the under the towel. It was erotic.

Which masseur would you recommend?

Went Zufu.

$42 for one hour. Cheap.

Took 90 min for $62.

Straight guy. Good massage.

I was wiping off the oil on my body, totally naked with semi erection, and he came in to change the towels and tidy up the bed while engaging in a conversation with me.

Massage was done with shorts on though.

Will go back again.

I would like to recommend the following Massage near Pek Koi market (Farrer Park MRT station).

Extreme Reflexology

Blk 46, Owen Road,

#01-287 (HDB shop unit facing the road)

The 2 theraphists are over 40 years of age, and had been in the business for 20 years.

$48 for 1 hour TCM massage.

$58 for 1 hour full body oil massage.

Eddie, the younger of the 2, give me more than 1 hour of massage.

His strokes and finger press are very strong and really provided a good rub-down.

I would believe Eddie is PLU, but he is rather discreet.

Highly recommended if you want a good professional massage in a nice air-con environment.

Avoid using the massage bed with the foot reflexology chairs. There is a more private room adjoining this room.

Owen

Hi Owen, is Eddie the one in glasses and medium built?

There is another straight massage shop near the Owen road shop. It is at 18 Cambridge Road. Only 1 female and 1 male therapists. Tried the male therapist. Good massage skills but he only does back massage. Handsome fella from china.

is the address correct? I went today. 18 Cambridge Road is a private house. do u have the contact no.? i am interested

I try Zufu this evening, a handsome guy at receipt and i was been massage by a female

she cant speak english, while i cant speak mandarin

so the entire experience is not good

when i was being massage, the next room was a male customer n massage by a male

on the way i am to exit and made the payment, i saw another cute guy do foot massage

i wish he do massage for me :(

Should I tell them that I need a male masseur ?

Went Zufu yesterday. Called them in the afternoon to make a 2 hours body massage, was told it'll be oil massage.

Reached there at 6:45, started the massage at 7. Masseur was a Malaysian guy (I asked do male masseur when called), slighty built, normal look. Well, during the massage, I can hear his gossiping with another masseur who came in (no room, closed area with curtain kindof thing). Gossiping for a few times, once, he pick up call and was chit-chatting about his new rented house for 5-10 minutes? ...

Then I was a bit tired and kindof fell asleep. The moment he woke me up was when he's done, no oil massage at all, only do back massage, and he clock showed 8:50pm!!

Massage skill: 4/10. Have strength but most of the time didn't press on the correc poin, though I've pointed to him wheres the points are.

Will go back again next time, will definitely go for male Chinese national .....

Cheers,

Kian

Went Zufu yesterday. Called them in the afternoon to make a 2 hours body massage, was told it'll be oil massage.

Reached there at 6:45, started the massage at 7. Masseur was a Malaysian guy (I asked do male masseur when called), slighty built, normal look. Well, during the massage, I can hear his gossiping with another masseur who came in (no room, closed area with curtain kindof thing). Gossiping for a few times, once, he pick up call and was chit-chatting about his new rented house for 5-10 minutes? ...

Then I was a bit tired and kindof fell asleep. The moment he woke me up was when he's done, no oil massage at all, only do back massage, and he clock showed 8:50pm!!

Massage skill: 4/10. Have strength but most of the time didn't press on the correc poin, though I've pointed to him wheres the points are.

Will go back again next time, will definitely go for male Chinese national .....

Cheers,

Kian

where is the exact location?

Cheers,

Kian

i will fell distracting or annoying , if the masseur chatting while massage me, definitively I will them him off :)

This kind of environment, its like at china town or fu luosho bugis

i will fell distracting or annoying , if the masseur chatting while massage me, definitively I will them him off :)

Ya, me too. Well, I suppose Zufu is somehow similar to those Chinatown/Bugis? Not really sure about that...only been to one shop each at Chinatown and Bugis...

Ya, me too. Well, I suppose Zufu is somehow similar to those Chinatown/Bugis? Not really sure about that...only been to one shop each at Chinatown and Bugis...

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage