Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

Oh I confused it with Ageless Wellness Centre, which is also located at Neil Road. Haha.

OD wellness looks good!

What's the rate like?

Going there last week..Very straight massage by a male chinese messeur around 40+. Good strength and feel slightly painful on leg after massage..can go qoo10 to buy e ticket. Only 30 bucks for 1 hr full body massage (original price is 59)...

Edited by sks1001

• 4 weeks later...

Ya.

Honda's skill is slightly better.

But overall I prefer Alan.

The pressure just nice.

Very relaxing:

And erotic.

I was nude again.

His hands brushed against my dick umpteen times.

I was damn rock hard.

Hi there, i've found their website but some pages has errors... Also found their FB page with this photo: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=346933365420935&set=pb.233959576718315.-2207520000.1363179557&type=3&theater can you tell us are they the therapist from Imperial Apple Spa? Which one is Alan? Thank you very much...

Going there last week..Very straight massage by a male chinese messeur around 40+. Good strength and feel slightly painful on leg after massage..can go qoo10 to buy e ticket. Only 30 bucks for 1 hr full body massage (original price is 59)...

Hi, regarding OD Wellness... can tell me more? How are the facilities? Do they have showers? Do they use oil? Do you strip, they provide shorts for massage, or is it possible to go nude, and did you have a single room to yourself?

thank you!!

Edited by potion

Wondering if anyone can recommend any massage place where you can nude during the massage and feel comfortable about it with your erection. Never dare to do that at those "seems legitimate" places like green apple spa, nor I dare to do at places like Albert at lucky Chinatown....

Edited by Alain T

Hi, regarding OD Wellness... can tell me more? How are the facilities? Do they have showers? Do they use oil? Do you strip, they provide shorts for massage, or is it possible to go nude, and did you have a single room to yourself?

thank you!!

Very straight massage... I only requested to remove my t shirt, with my own short pant on. No oil, no shower, single room but the door was not fully closed....

Hi Owen, is Eddie the one in glasses and medium built?

Went Extreme last Thursday, and yes, that's Eddie. He really provide a good rub down, sometimes I think it's beyond a legitimate massage centre will do, eg spending relatively more time on the inner thigh massage while my balls and half of my cock were exposed (no HE of course)... That's why I was wondering what would happen the next time if I show my erection huh... :D my next time will most probably be today.... Anyone tried Extreme recently?

Kian

Yes. I had him before.

He will massage your cock thoroughly but will not let u CUM

and he is very serious on it too...

Otherwise wid say whole session was very much enjoyable and

" painful " !!! LOL

Hey did you try him recently? Interested to try though...... But some commented he's a "weird guy" as in......?

How's his built and age?

Hey how's the strength of the masseur? I always frequent Albert at B1 of Lucky Chinatown... He has relatively a good hard press... Clean massage though and I'm always in my trunk during massage...

Kian

In People's Park Complex, I like Teo Chew Meng Reflexology Centre. Especially Johnny. Really nice massage.

Of course, clean place, no HE.

They give you a little card, "10 times get 1 free". Each massage for an hour is $40.

Who had try oasis before? Any extra service? How about skill?

i been there recently, can't exactly remember the therapist name ... zac or jack ...

Personally, i find it  painful and which is also partly my fault for asking medium to hard strength. Overall skill is good and pls do not expect HE!

Who had try oasis before? Any extra service? How about skill?

I been there twice and it's not a place with HE and you should NOT expect any HE. Well except for that one time but they don't ask you and he did not ask me for tips. I just told him "sorry but I don't need this" and he stopped and finished his massage, which was good. However, it's quite pricey....

Edited by Enelym1978

Been Imperial Apple, not very good experience. I called to book Alan but realized that he has left so I asked for Ah Gao. When I reached there, the receptionist get me seated for awhile. Thereafter, I was led to the room. A lady bring in the towels, I felt fishy so I asked are you the one going to massage me. She said can or not? By then, I was furious, all my requests were not heeded. Another guy named Ah Lai came saying that Gao is engaged and not free.

This was not very professional where I have booked that particular masseur for the appointment at certain time and yet he was engaged. Anyway, Lai did the massage for me. Guessed he used too much bull strength until I was aching even the following days.

Won't be patronizing there again.

I have been to Imperial Spa a few times, when I asked for a male massuer, I was always assigned a male.

I did not ask for specific massuer by name.

If the massuers massage pressure were too strong or hard, I always ask them please exert less pressure.

Musical - what other straight spas do you patronise ? Any recommendations ?

Been Imperial Apple, not very good experience. I called to book Alan but realized that he has left so I asked for Ah Gao. When I reached there, the receptionist get me seated for awhile. Thereafter, I was led to the room. A lady bring in the towels, I felt fishy so I asked are you the one going to massage me. She said can or not? By then, I was furious, all my requests were not heeded. Another guy named Ah Lai came saying that Gao is engaged and not free.

This was not very professional where I have booked that particular masseur for the appointment at certain time and yet he was engaged. Anyway, Lai did the massage for me. Guessed he used too much bull strength until I was aching even the following days.

Won't be patronizing there again.

I must agree that the service sucks.

But the therapists are really good.

Go for Mad. He's the MAN of imperial. Heheh

I went to Imperial Spa last night 11th April 2013, to try MAD.

My review : -

He was 10 mins late, but he apologised immediately.

I took a 90mins massage, he started by asking me  what pressure I needed, and with or without oil.

Medium to hard and oil was my response.

I requested to remove my shorts but was politely rejected and was asked to wear the disposable underwear.

His strenght, was excellent, On a scale of 1 -5, I will rate it a 4.99.

Some parts of my body I felt pain when he was exerting his finger pressure on my muscles/knots.

He seems to know what the muscles were, eg ITB,  enquiring if I was a cyclist which was spot on.

Was his skill commendable? On a scale of 1 - 5, I will rate it a 4.88.

Was it sensual ? On a scale of 1 - 5, I will rate it a 0.

Was it worth the $82 for 90mins.

Too soon to tell, as he mention I will feel better in 2-3 days time.

Would I visit him again - Yes.

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage