Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

3 hours ago, firefight said:

Is the shop's rate.

$50 for an hour

$75 for 1.5hours

$88 kidney treatment for an hour which includes pressing some sensitive areas / stomach

I suggest dun try the $88 kidney treatment. It doesnt feel worth it at all for me after trying. Some parts are just light caress

3 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

I suggest dun try the $88 kidney treatment. It doesnt feel worth it at all for me after trying. Some parts are just light caress

Oic. Then yeah I consider my decision to stay with the $75 for my aching thighs worthwhile... 

On 6/18/2018 at 11:14 PM, ontopofyou said:

My reply to those BW PMs: you may visit Paul's profile to get the standard rate, Zen is Singaporean Chinese, to me he is good looking, friendly and approachable, he speak fluent in both languages (English and Mandarin), ever worked full time in local SPA for few years and now this is his part time job on Sat and Sun. If you are looking for sissy measure definetely he is NOT your cup of coffee..:P

Unable to book Zen at Paul's place few times, BW friend PM me that he works at OneOne Smith Street as part timer.:clap::P  

Hi, are there other stocky/meaty masseurs at Zufu now that Ah Dong has left? Preferably with massage skills that are more on the hard side. I have seen some stocky younger masseurs occasionally but they seem to come and go, so never able to catch their names.

Also open to other venues if you all know other stocky or bearish masseurs.

Thanks!

On 2/11/2018 at 3:28 AM, sgocean93 said:

Went to a massage/ Tui Na shop at Ubi area this afternoon. Happened to pass by. Hard massage and quite an experience. When I visited there were 2 male masseurs inside but no customers at all. 1 of them was an Uncle and the other was only in his 20s and I could tell straight away they weren’t local. 

Fortunately, it was the young one who did the massage for me. He wasn’t good looking, just quite ahbeng with dyed hair and tanned skin. Judging from his accent when he started speaking to me, I could tell he’s Malaysian. He led me to behind the curtains and asked me to take off my clothes while he waited outside. I kept my underwear on and lay on the bed. 

But when he came back in and saw me, he asked (in his broken English), “You take out your underwear can. Here no girl don’t need (to) worry.”  Was quite surprised that he requested me to go fully naked and no doubt that got me a little horny. I acted all nonchelent and just pulled down my undies in one swift move and purposely threw it on the floor just right in front of his feet. Haha! He didn’t mind at all and in fact picked up my underwear and placed it on the shelf. 

And before he started the Tui Na, he actually sponged me which was again something I didn’t expect. He had a warm damp towel to wipe down my entire body (perhaps because I was really sweaty - I went after a Badminton game), and kept going back and forth to the sink area to rinse the towel to continue wiping me. He wiped my butt and inside my arse, and under my balls! He wiped practically almost every inch, save for my scrotum and penis - which was btw starting to rise to the occasion. 

The massage was done without a towel or any cover, I was just totally naked in front of him with only the curtain barely covering me from the other old masseur’s view. Luckily the air con wasn’t too cold and he provided quite a good massage. He used his elbows quite a bit.

But besides the good massage, the main point of this post was that his touch around my butt was making me aroused and I knew I was leaking a lot of pre cum. When it was time to turn around my cock was rock hard and pointing right up and I had wet quite a bit of the bed with my pre cum. I was really embarrassed and apologised, and he just gave a smile while looking at my cock! All this while he never touched my dick at all, which ironically got me even more aroused. The closest he got was when massaging my thighs and his hands got really close to my balls. 

My cock was twitching up and down and pre cum leaking non stop and I saw that he was looking at my cock with increasing frequency. It was a certainly a look of curiosity and amazement. I swear I almost came automatically and was trying to control. At the end of the Tuina he asked me to stand up, which I did, and again he used a towel to give me a total wipe down, cleaning up all my pre cum which had leaked down onto my lower abdomen in the process. But still avoiding touching my hard cock which was still twitching and pointing directly at him. I could tell he was consciously, deliberately keeping a “safe distance” while wiping my front body so as to not knock onto my cock! Haha!

He then took some tissue paper - smiled and pointed at my cock and asked, “你要不要自己抹?你的那邊”. So embarrassing... I took the tissue and turned my back to face him to clean up all the pre cum leaking out from the cockhead while he exited. I was so tempted to just wank and cum there and then, but alas I exercised restraint and that didn’t happen.  Certainly a good 1 hour massage! 

can PM me the add of this shop ? 

19 hours ago, durianking said:

Last month I visited Zufu.

Since Ah Dong left zufu now they provide boxer to wear and if you are naked, they will ask you to wear the boxer instead. May be this is to prevent another Ah Dong’s case?? 

Not true, I just went beginning of this month but I was not told to wear boxer so I went naked for my massage though.

19 hours ago, durianking said:

Last month I visited Zufu.

Since Ah Dong left zufu now they provide boxer to wear and if you are naked, they will ask you to wear the boxer instead. May be this is to prevent another Ah Dong’s case?? 

As what BusinessBi said above, not true for me too. I was at Zufu 2 days ago and I stripped totally naked for the massage this time without them asking me to do so (previously I would wear undies only for the masseur to pull down my undies for me halfway through the massage). Wasn’t asked to wear any boxer shorts. 

As usual, pretty strong massage which I like but the massage wasn’t as sensual as the previous few times I was there. Hottest was when he lifted the towel and massaged my butt with his warm hands. His hands came into direct contact with my ass. He pried open my butt cheeks and his fingers slipped into my arse, brushing it in the process - he did this on several strokes. Not sure if it was intentional! 

And again, as with previous experiences at Zufu, the masseur removed all towels towards the end of the massage and I was totally naked right in front of him. My cock was rock hard and twitching. Caught him glancing discreetly at my manhood while he stretched my torso and legs. Tried to act shy and use my hands to cover my hard dick partially but he whispered while standing behind me: (yes, he whispered to my ears from behind! Hahaha) “双手交叉在头后面,沒事,不用遮” while he loosened my joints (the other masseurs also did the same procedure by asking me to put my hands behind my head - so I Guess it’s a normal thing?) 

Edited by sgocean93

59 minutes ago, sgocean93 said:

As what BusinessBi said above, not true for me too. I was at Zufu 2 days ago and I stripped totally naked for the massage this time without them asking me to do so (previously I would wear undies only for the masseur to pull down my undies for me halfway through the massage). Wasn’t asked to wear any boxer shorts. 

As usual, pretty strong massage which I like but the massage wasn’t as sensual as the previous few times I was there. Hottest was when he lifted the towel and massaged my butt with his warm hands. His hands came into direct contact with my ass. He pried open my butt cheeks and his fingers slipped into my arse, brushing it in the process - he did this on several strokes. Not sure if it was intentional! 

And again, as with previous experiences at Zufu, the masseur removed all towels towards the end of the massage and I was totally naked right in front of him. My cock was rock hard and twitching. Caught him glancing discreetly at my manhood while he stretched my torso and legs. Tried to act shy and use my hands to cover my hard dick partially but he whispered while standing behind me: (yes, he whispered to my ears from behind! Hahaha) “双手交叉在头后面,沒事,不用遮” while he loosened my joints (the other masseurs also did the same procedure by asking me to put my hands behind my head - so I Guess it’s a normal thing?) 

Which massuer was that? Can recommend?

6 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

The only one that I can guess may be called James. Not so good looking but he is AJ friendly. 

On 7/5/2018 at 12:07 PM, Matured man said:

Tried Tony's massage yesterday night for an hour. Wanted to see if his skill is up to par as mentioned in here. The shop was small and the room wasn't large but enough to move around. Tony was friendly but not too chatty. Started the massage after my shower. Strength was good and not too strong as it will become painful instead of soothing. told him to concentrate on my shoulder and lower back due to sitting in office for too long, which he did. Time passed very fast and the hour is up. I felt better after the massage. Although he is not the best but for his age, he definitely is up to par with the more experience massuers here. His previous job in China is also a massage therapist. I would definitely go back again and this time, I will try 90 mins massage. Well done...Tony.

On 7/9/2018 at 1:33 AM, wrestlebear said:

嗨,现在阿东已经离开了,在祖福有其他健壮/多肉的按摩师吗?最好是按摩技巧更强硬。我偶尔会看到一些矮胖的年轻按摩师,但他们似乎来去匆匆,所以从来没有能够抓住他们的名字。

如果你们都知道其他矮胖或看跌的按摩师,也可以去其他场地。

谢谢!

1 hour ago, durianking said:

One I was there, there was another guy doing 3 hours of massage with Ah Long. My goodness .... so shiok haha. But don’t know how is the entire massage. If he is here may be can report. 

I tried BK's Tony yesterday, where I provided a prostate massage, massaged your private parts, and went to the end of the happy. I didn't know that Tony would massage the private parts. He knew that he would, if he and Tony, in his casual conversation. Make an appointment to say where to massage, and don't buy the essential oil recommended in the Tony store. Tony will give you a free one, especially the dragon root is very comfortable. Tony's phone number is 83152185.

Tony's work place is open 24 hours. It is a reasonable and legal 24 hour business. Every time I go there, I go in the evening. Because the store is quiet at night, Tony's phone number is 83152185. I should provide a one-time boxer every time I go.

On 7/21/2018 at 7:46 AM, durianking said:

The only one that I can guess may be called James. Not so good looking but he is AJ friendly. 

So which masseur is good? I have tried Ah Long, very sensual type and hand keep brushing the calls when doing lower body. 

I prefer the hard type like previously I had with Ah Dong, I have tried Andrew also but dun like. 

I have tried all the massage technicians before, and I don't feel that it is suitable for me. I finally found BK's Tony still suitable for me. I like Tony's massage and the tone of his chat with me every time. Tony's contact information is 83152185. I am not advertising Tony, I also have a good massage technician to share with everyone.

6 hours ago, Qqp said:

I have tried all the massage technicians before, and I don't feel that it is suitable for me. I finally found BK's Tony still suitable for me. I like Tony's massage and the tone of his chat with me every time. Tony's contact information is 83152185. I am not advertising Tony, I also have a good massage technician to share with everyone.

This is blatant advertising dude. If you have tried everyone you should write about all of them to be objective.

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:44 PM, Qqp said:

I tried BK's Tony yesterday, where I provided a prostate massage, massaged your private parts, and went to the end of the happy. I didn't know that Tony would massage the private parts. He knew that he would, if he and Tony, in his casual conversation. Make an appointment to say where to massage, and don't buy the essential oil recommended in the Tony store. Tony will give you a free one, especially the dragon root is very comfortable. Tony's phone number is 83152185.

Wat dragon root? Is it the $88 one? 

On 7/29/2018 at 11:27 AM, Qqp said:

Tony's work place is open 24 hours. It is a reasonable and legal 24 hour business. Every time I go there, I go in the evening. Because the store is quiet at night, Tony's phone number is 83152185. I should provide a one-time boxer every time I go.

What do you mean provide one-time boxer ? 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Went to a massage/ Tui Na shop at Ubi area this afternoon. Happened to pass by. Hard massage and quite an experience. When I visited there were 2 male masseurs inside but no customers at all. 1 of them was an Uncle and the other was only in his 20s and I could tell straight away they weren’t local. 

Fortunately, it was the young one who did the massage for me. He wasn’t good looking, just quite ahbeng with dyed hair and tanned skin. Judging from his accent when he started speaking to me, I could tell he’s Malaysian. He led me to behind the curtains and asked me to take off my clothes while he waited outside. I kept my underwear on and lay on the bed. 

But when he came back in and saw me, he asked (in his broken English), “You take out your underwear can. Here no girl don’t need (to) worry.”  Was quite surprised that he requested me to go fully naked and no doubt that got me a little horny. I acted all nonchelent and just pulled down my undies in one swift move and purposely threw it on the floor just right in front of his feet. Haha! He didn’t mind at all and in fact picked up my underwear and placed it on the shelf. 

And before he started the Tui Na, he actually sponged me which was again something I didn’t expect. He had a warm damp towel to wipe down my entire body (perhaps because I was really sweaty - I went after a Badminton game), and kept going back and forth to the sink area to rinse the towel to continue wiping me. He wiped my butt and inside my arse, and under my balls! He wiped practically almost every inch, save for my scrotum and penis - which was btw starting to rise to the occasion. 

The massage was done without a towel or any cover, I was just totally naked in front of him with only the curtain barely covering me from the other old masseur’s view. Luckily the air con wasn’t too cold and he provided quite a good massage. He used his elbows quite a bit.

But besides the good massage, the main point of this post was that his touch around my butt was making me aroused and I knew I was leaking a lot of pre cum. When it was time to turn around my cock was rock hard and pointing right up and I had wet quite a bit of the bed with my pre cum. I was really embarrassed and apologised, and he just gave a smile while looking at my cock! All this while he never touched my dick at all, which ironically got me even more aroused. The closest he got was when massaging my thighs and his hands got really close to my balls. 

My cock was twitching up and down and pre cum leaking non stop and I saw that he was looking at my cock with increasing frequency. It was a certainly a look of curiosity and amazement. I swear I almost came automatically and was trying to control. At the end of the Tuina he asked me to stand up, which I did, and again he used a towel to give me a total wipe down, cleaning up all my pre cum which had leaked down onto my lower abdomen in the process. But still avoiding touching my hard cock which was still twitching and pointing directly at him. I could tell he was consciously, deliberately keeping a “safe distance” while wiping my front body so as to not knock onto my cock! Haha!

He then took some tissue paper - smiled and pointed at my cock and asked, “你要不要自己抹?你的那邊”. So embarrassing... I took the tissue and turned my back to face him to clean up all the pre cum leaking out from the cockhead while he exited. I was so tempted to just wank and cum there and then, but alas I exercised restraint and that didn’t happen.  Certainly a good 1 hour massage! 

may i know where is the shop located ? 

On 8/10/2018 at 2:17 PM, Darius said:

Any manly (ie not the boyish kind) straight masseurs with strength to recommend?

Got one uncle at Green Apple North Bridge Road not bad. or you can ask FuLuShou Wan Lin branched.

11 hours ago, freemen said:

may i know where is the shop located ? 

Is a mystery till now but there are 3 shops at Ubi for you to try.

Would you mind PM-ing me the address?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2018 at 9:57 PM, Leanmeat said:

Anyone tried those supposingly 'str8' massage shop with male masseur but can go naked?

You can try these places:

Natureland East Coast 

Remy (Singapore Chn)  Late 30s

Will ask you to remove underwear for better massaging

Edwin (Malaysian Chn) Early 20s

Wont say anything if you don’t wear

Ashi Reflexology Siglap

Keven (same as Edwinh above) 

Edited by hkbun

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 1:13 PM, hkbun said:

You can try these places:

Natureland East Coast 

Remy (Singapore Chn)  Late 30s

Will ask you to remove underwear for better massaging

Edwin (Malaysian Chn) Early 20s

Wont say anything if you don’t wear

Ashi Reflexology Siglap

Keven (same as Edwinh above) 

Thanks Hkbun. But I tot Ashi no curtain already. Last time I went even full massage is open.

Will try natureland. Thanks for yr info!

1 hour ago, Leanmeat said:

Thanks Hkbun. But I tot Ashi no curtain already. Last time I went even full massage is open.

Will try natureland. Thanks for yr info!

Yes I tried this week. No more curtains. But I must say Kelvin was really good. Just that without curtains and privacy, I am not going back again. It's a pity though.

For those who don't mind, perhaps can support Kelvin.

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 11:17 PM, zeeder said:

Yes I tried this week. No more curtains. But I must say Kelvin was really good. Just that without curtains and privacy, I am not going back again. It's a pity though.

For those who don't mind, perhaps can support Kelvin.

I wanted to try him the last time i went (someone receommend) and even called to book. Went there see it's open concept I apologize and turn it down. 

I went to Natureland Chijmes today and got Philip who was quite technical and pressed the right points to unknot some of the tighter muscles. For their oil massage they ask you to wear a net like undies. I think he is probably 20ish Malaysian guy, sincere and simple, so nothing hos was done.

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage