Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On ‎14‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 1:28 AM, sgocean93 said:

Went to Zufu recently and it was my first time there. I don't know what's the name of the masseur that did the body massage for me cos he didn't introduce himself. It was quite an experience... I admit I went there cos I wanted to experience something kinky, but I also legit had sore muscles from all the gymming.

I went there after gym and so I was still quite sweaty in my gym attire. I didn't make any appointment so I guess the man at the counter just randomly assigned me to a masseur, who seemed kinda shy for some reason and took a cursory glance at my sweaty SAF singlet. I was shown the way in and the masseur stood there waiting for me to strip off. Took off my singlet and shorts and I was just standing there in front of him in just my sports underwear. It was awkward... I was expecting like at least he would provide me a disposable underwear but he didn't. I asked for one and he just smiled and said "不用啦 沒关系". 

So I just laid on the bed with my underwear and the masseur made some small talk. First thing he asked was "刚做完运动啊" and also which parts were aching etc. And finally, he said he didn't wanna stain my undie with the oil so he needs to remove my underwear. That kinda caught me off guard. I was like "ok..." and before I could react, his hands were already on my waistband and he was pulling down my undies for me. I was totally exposed in front of him; kinky experience no doubt. 

I told him I wanted more attention to my shoulders and legs. Was covered with towel during the massage but as time went by, I kinda felt my towel riding up higher and higher, and he was also massaging further up, massaging my butt cheeks even. Furthermore he spread my legs wider and wider throughout the massage and I was sure he was already able to see my balls and maybe my cockhead. Now that was really erotic and got me real hard... I was damn embarrassed cos I actually seldom go for massage and he was already going into what I felt were my private zones. 

I knew I was already leaking pre cum lol and went he asked me to turn over I was really fucking embarrassed. I wish I could find a hole to hide cos my cock was already at almost full mast and there's no way the tent could go unnoticed. He asked me "跟女朋友很久没有做了啊" which totally caught me off guard again. I just forced a smile and kept quiet lol and what he did next totally shocked me. He lifted my towel, folding it to a smaller "square" such that it exposed my thighs but was just enough to cover my manhood! I just felt that was so damn erotic and my cock definitely raised a few notches further and even the small towel was already not enough to cover. When massaging my legs his hands knocked and brushed onto my cock so many times that I lost count. My pre cum was leaking and dripping out so much that I'm sure he would have seen it cos my cockhead was kinda exposed at the side. But I was simply too shy to react. 

By the end of the massage the towel used to cover my cock was already coated with pre cum, and leaving me feeling all high and dry. No happy ending (not like I wanted it cos I was too shy) but definitely my most kinky massage experience. 

After reading from here u stil surprise it happens meh. ..

23 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

After reading from here u stil surprise it happens meh. ..

I didn't expect it to be so kinky and erotic, that the masseur will brush my cock so many times... I really don't know if he's gay but that's a straight massage shop afterall right. And at the end of the massage he even helped me retrieve my underwear and unfolded it for me to put on lol. I forgot to mention! Before I left, he asked me where I bought my bag from, and then he asked me "then 你的底裤哪里买的" (where I bought my undies from). 

Having said that the massage was not bad. He knew where my sore spots were and massaged those area quite thoroughly. But he didn't focus much on the front except my thighs (which caused his hand to keep brushing my manhood lol) I can't imagine how he would react when he take back the towel and realise the towel is full of my pre cum

1 hour ago, sgocean93 said:

I didn't expect it to be so kinky and erotic, that the masseur will brush my cock so many times... I really don't know if he's gay but that's a straight massage shop afterall right. And at the end of the massage he even helped me retrieve my underwear and unfolded it for me to put on lol. I forgot to mention! Before I left, he asked me where I bought my bag from, and then he asked me "then 你的底裤哪里买的" (where I bought my undies from). 

Having said that the massage was not bad. He knew where my sore spots were and massaged those area quite thoroughly. But he didn't focus much on the front except my thighs (which caused his hand to keep brushing my manhood lol) I can't imagine how he would react when he take back the towel and realise the towel is full of my pre cum

Do you remember which massuer is that?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2016 at 0:04 PM, nihao88 said:

Yeah i agree.. i like his skill

Joseph's skill is nice. he is professional. He know my sor eparts and massage it. Good recommendation.

Smiling and Laughing will cure the sadness   :wub::D  :wub:

15 hours ago, stan_chit said:

Recommend JD Studio (Joseph). He is good to tackle my sore part and massage it. 

S$120 for 90 mins.

http://www.jdstudiosg.com/

I have tried Joseph 3 times the last year and he is GOOD !!! Chatty and Friendly and really know how to massage. 

A bit pricey thus I only go to him when my aches are unbearable .... 

22 minutes ago, Woodywu said:

How can I get Joseph ?

https://www.facebook.com/pg/jdstudio.sg/reviews/

https://sg.carousell.com/p/17267879/

you can try this and see

Smiling and Laughing will cure the sadness   :wub::D  :wub:

On 7/16/2017 at 6:13 PM, sitogang said:

Recently visiting a TCM massage shop at People Park Centre, relatively a new shop with clean and tidy massage room and proper door.

The masseur Rocky is a well trained china therapist, good oil massage skill, pleasant and handsome (relative hor, not a lean type, a bit on chub side). Kind of glad to find a new place you can visit regularly.

Shop name Zhong Hua TCM, People Park Centre B1-62, near escalator, 6221-5081, 50$/hr.

Has anyone tried this?

I walked past the shop several times but I only saw 2 women in it. There was no customer.

On 7/8/2017 at 0:22 PM, sitogang said:

Visiting Oriental Traditional Therapy quite regularly with 2 branches at Eng Hoon st and Alexandra rd. Relatively good ambiance with private room and proper door. 55$ / hour, 80$ / 90mins. And, it's straight place hor.

at 57 Enghoon St (10 mins walk from Tiong Bahru mrt), 6438-5567

masseur Ah De, china man in mid 30s to early 40s, pleasant look and very quiet, very good oil massage technique, for comparison is close to Honda skill.

at 354 Alexandra rd (shop house at Alexis condo, 5 mins walk from Queenstown mrt), 6334-1678

masseur Jack, china man in mid 30s, pleasant, handsome and quite fit, can be very chatty, fairly good massage skill.

I called up the branch at Eng Hoon St and I was told that there is no Ah De working there.

On 30/07/2017 at 5:34 PM, akiyachris said:

Has anyone tried this?

I walked past the shop several times but I only saw 2 women in it. There was no customer.

I had similar experience. I went there last Sunday 30.7.17. There was only a very old lady staff who spoke with a very strong China tone. I could not make her understand what I was looking for. She became very impatient and said something which sounded rather rude. It wasted my time and effort to look for the place.

On 2017/7/30 at 5:36 PM, akiyachris said:

I called up the branch at Eng Hoon St and I was told that there is no Ah De working there.

On 2017/7/30 at 5:36 PM, akiyachris said:

42 minutes ago, Zhengws said:

I had similar experience. I went there last Sunday 30.7.17. There was only a very old lady staff who spoke with a very strong China tone. I could not make her understand what I was looking for. She became very impatient and said something which sounded rather rude. It wasted my time and effort to look for the place.

U need to call first ......make reservation 

the massuer quite okay ,very talkative......

tall n wearing glasses ...

but just a nice massage no HE etc..

On 2017/5/16 at 0:32 PM, Lanjiaopcckia said:

HONDA!

Straight as an arrow. But his skills is among the best. He just joined not too long ago. 

On 2017/6/22 at 11:01 PM, adrenaline said:

I was that and one of them who's homophobic gave me a HE and let me touch him all for a tips. So I guess pink dollar is strong

Who gave you HE? Ah long?

and how can I get Honda ?

22 hours ago, Woodywu said:

U need to call first ......make reservation 

the massuer quite okay ,very talkative......

tall n wearing glasses ...

but just a nice massage no HE etc..

Thank you very much for your message. I did not call and make advance reservation. I will remember to call first the next time I felt interested in going there.

Earlier, I thought Zong Hua was something like the shop near Raffles Hotel, where there would always be some boys around waiting for customers to see and then pick and choose.

Thanks again.

On 30/07/2017 at 5:36 PM, akiyachris said:

When I called, my understanding was that he was only on vacation and will be back. 

Update:  I called again, and yes, I was told that he has gone back to China.

Edited by Joochiat

There are only a few straight joins wherever you can enjoy massage in nude, Zufu and Alleviate.

Price wise, Zufu is slightly cheaper (49 vs 50 for 1 hour, 69 vs 75 for 90 mins).

Location wise, Alleviate is better just next to Chinatown mrt exit A, better ambiance and quieter too.

Zufu has been mentioned very frequently here and i personally wont recommend that place any more since the quality has been deteriorating nowadays. If i going there i will only ask for Ah Long, for me his skill is better than others. Otherwise will try to check if the boss Xiao Zhao is available, he most likely not in the shop though.

Alleviate, 6222-4546, seems to cater for different market. Most masseurs are mature or stocky/chubby, around 40 to 50+, but surprisingly i found most have good skills, so if you looking for young, lean or cute one sure visiting the wrong place.

My favorite is Tom, early 40, his massage skill has been consistently great.

Another good one is Ah Huat, he is around 30-40 and the only lean type there, good and sensual massage.

Uncle Teo, also good massage, around 50, and i believe only available during weekend.

Edited by sitogang
fix price info

18 hours ago, sitogang said:

There are only a few straight joins wherever you can enjoy massage in nude, Zufu and Alleviate.

Price wise, Zufu is slightly cheaper (49 vs 50 for 1 hour, 65 vs 75 for 90 mins).

Location wise, Alleviate is better just next to Chinatown mrt exit A, better ambiance and quieter too.

Zufu has been mentioned very frequently here and i personally wont recommend that place any more since the quality has been deteriorating nowadays. If i going there i will only ask for Ah Long, for me his skill is better than others. Otherwise will try to check if the boss Xiao Zhao is available, he most likely not in the shop though.

Alleviate, 6222-4546, seems to cater for different market. Most masseurs are mature or stocky/chubby, around 40 to 50+, but surprisingly i found most have good skills, so if you looking for young, lean or cute one sure visiting the wrong place.

Another good one is Ah Huat, he is around 30-40 and the only lean type there, good and sensual massage.

Uncle Teo, also good massage, around 50, and i believe only available during weekend.

Is this the same Ah Huat that last time once worked at Alleviate, then moved to One One.. ? Means he's now back to Alleviate?

He's good! But that Ah Huat is more like 50-ish to me..

20 hours ago, sitogang said:

Price wise, Zufu is slightly cheaper (49 vs 50 for 1 hour, 65 vs 75 for 90 mins).

Zufu standard dropping not surprise to hear lah. That time i tried Andrew 2nd time already super slack compare to 1st time.

So Alleviate is 50/hr and got some sensual?

3 hours ago, auden said:

Is this the same Ah Huat that last time once worked at Alleviate, then moved to One One.. ? Means he's now back to Alleviate?

He's good! But that Ah Huat is more like 50-ish to me..

If indeed same Ah Huat then should be around 50yo.  Agree that his massage is good, did not like the HE though. Would rather that he just stuck to his massage which was one of the best there.

I have not gone back back to Zufu for a very long time too.  Ah Dong kept talking to different masseurs non-stop.  While I was not there to enjoy the facilities, some quietness will be great.

35 minutes ago, Benson C said:

If indeed same Ah Huat then should be around 50yo.  Agree that his massage is good, did not like the HE though. Would rather that he just stuck to his massage which was one of the best there.

I have not gone back back to Zufu for a very long time too.  Ah Dong kept talking to different masseurs non-stop.  While I was not there to enjoy the facilities, some quietness will be great.

Yes, agree. Zufu massuers talk a lot. 

Last time, i got alex and beside was ah dong and with their regular aj customer. They kept chatting and disturbing the aj customer. The aj customer also like to be disturbed or maybe he felt like flirting and he enjoyed so much.

I was so pissed off. And just passed remarks said " you and ah dong know how to make customer happy and know what they want".

Later, alex got a bit pissed off and faster finished my massage and left without telling me that he was done. 

" what the hell! He think he was". His massage skill is below average only. Ah dong got a bit attitude still ok cos his skill is good.

No chance in hell for me to ask for alex again.

I pity the aj customer as he dun know that they are laughing at him and made a fool of him.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2017 at 0:22 PM, sitogang said:

Visiting Oriental Traditional Therapy quite regularly with 2 branches at Eng Hoon st and Alexandra rd. Relatively good ambiance with private room and proper door. 55$ / hour, 80$ / 90mins. And, it's straight place hor.

at 57 Enghoon St (10 mins walk from Tiong Bahru mrt), 6438-5567

masseur Ah De, china man in mid 30s to early 40s, pleasant look and very quiet, very good oil massage technique, for comparison is close to Honda skill.

at 354 Alexandra rd (shop house at Alexis condo, 5 mins walk from Queenstown mrt), 6334-1678

masseur Jack, china man in mid 30s, pleasant, handsome and quite fit, can be very chatty, fairly good massage skill.

Do these two shops have other China men besides Ah De (who has gone back to China) and Jack?

Has anyone tried them before?

On 15 August 2017 at 0:48 AM, sitogang said:

Price wise, Zufu is slightly cheaper (49 vs 50 for 1 hour, 69 vs 75 for 90 mins).

Is Uncle Teo chub, pls verify?

• 1 month later...

Visited Zu Fu last week. 

Was as assigned a lean China dude who asked me whether I wanted oil or normal massage. Since I’ve tried normal massage at Wan Yang, I decided to go for oil this time.

I asked for some disposable underwear to change into but they didn’t have any so I had to wear my own undies as I didn’t wanna go naked (shy la). But he pulled it down Low, real Low and exposed my butt cheeks while massaging. He has this funny way of massaging where his fingers would lightly tap and brush against my inner thigh and between my ass crack.. lol. Thistle me a bit hard at the start but became a bit weird after a while.

When he requested I turn around, he remarked: 哇你经常健身吗?练得好状. Knowing that there were people on both sides, I just nodded slightly. This time round he lowered the front of my undies such that it just about covers my cock and balls but I Guess my pubes are exposed (couldn’t see as I kept my eyes closed). He focused on my abs (and brushing against my cock head occasionally) and then did this funny thing that I’ve not experienced before- he started playing with my nipples by lightly flicking them and pinching them lightly. I was thinking to myself that this felt damn weird and inappropriate but didn’t stop him as I just wanted it to be over. However, my nips are quite sensitive la and this led to my cock getting hard again. Sheesh..

he then did my hands and arms and at one point rested my arms against his body and my elbow was pressing against his crotch. I didn’t touch him or anything cause I was looking for a proper massage by a guy.

it ended exactly an hour later and as I stood up from the bed, he again remarked: 你的身体身体好健壮,应该练得蛮久。

I gave a smile and nodded without speaking and indicated I wanted to dress up. 

Was a decent massage with some strange slightly sensual moves thrown in. 

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Alleviate (70A pagoda street #02-02, Singapore 059229 Chinatown MRT Station (Exit A))last week. The person answering the call was friendly and sits at the entrance to greet customers. 

Pricing $50 an hour, increment of $25 for additional 30 minutes. It comes out to be $25 for 30 minutes for whatever time you want. 

The massage room doors are curtained. The toilet is all the way to the end of the shop which is inconvenient and need to walk past their staff pantry which gets the hot air from the aircon coming in (I appreciated this on my next visit to wash up as the room was too cold for me). Toilet is ok but needs some sprucing up. The bathroom has no lock. 

Massage was done naked. No attempt to offer shorts, etc. Massage was not bad but painful a few times which I told Sam but ended up my back was sore the following day despite telling him to ease off his strength. I think he uses elbows at times. He did help with the kink on my shoulders. Towards the end of the massage, he asked how did I know about him as I booked him for the massage. I didn't mention BW but I think he could guess. Back massage was sensual as it would pass through the butt crack a few times but did not linger. Anything sensual was neutralised by the too much pressure.

Front massage started with blind folding me with a towel, the arms were massaged then legs then he  did my chest but didn't particularly play with my nipples and moved downwards and pressed on the groin to get the blood flowing (nothing sensual).  Later, he started to do "more" (PM me if you want details). After the HJ, he cleaned up pretty well to make sure he squeezed all the last drops out. As most massages, he massaged the shoulders and ended it with a backwards stretch. 

He used powder on my back and front after each side to remove the oil. Nearly made me sneeze...

One thing I didn't like was  another masseur from the other room was asking him if he was finishing soon. Should not disturb his customer and me. It wasn't even important. 

Edited by midkemia

23 minutes ago, midkemia said:

I went to Alleviate last week. The person answering the call was friendly and sits at the entrance to greet customers. 

Pricing $50 an hour, increment of $25 for additional 30 minutes. It comes out to be $25 for 30 minutes for whatever time you want. 

The massage room doors are curtained. The toilet is all the way to the end of the shop which is inconvenient and need to walk past their staff pantry which gets the hot air from the aircon coming in (I appreciated this on my next visit to wash up as the room was too cold for me). Toilet is ok but needs some sprucing up. The bathroom has no lock. 

Massage was done naked. No attempt to offer shorts, etc. Massage was not bad but painful a few times which I told Sam but ended up my back was sore the following day despite telling him to ease off his strength. I think he uses elbows at times. He did help with the kink on my shoulders. Towards the end of the massage, he asked how did I know about him as I booked him for the massage. I didn't mention BW but I think he could guess. Back massage was sensual as it would pass through the butt crack a few times but did not linger. Anything sensual was neutralised by the too much pressure.

Front massage started with blind folding me with a towel, the arms were massaged then legs then he  did my chest but didn't particularly play with my nipples and moved downwards and pressed on the groin to get the blood flowing (nothing sensual).  Later, he started to do "more" (PM me if you want details). After the HJ, he cleaned up pretty well to make sure he squeezed all the last drops out. As most massages, he massaged the shoulders and ended it with a backwards stretch. 

He used powder on my back and front after each side to remove the oil. Nearly made me sneeze...

One thing I didn't like was  another masseur from the other room was asking him if he was finishing soon. Should not disturb his customer and me. It wasn't even important. 

Ohhh tell us more about the “more”

4 hours ago, midkemia said:

I went to Alleviate last week. The person answering the call was friendly and sits at the entrance to greet customers. 

Can you please PM me on the details .... and also where is this alleviate located? Any contact number ? Please do PM me , Thank you !

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage