Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

1 hour ago, greysnow said:

Personally, I will look for Alex if I go zufu nowadays.

He explores every inch of my body :D

Can further elaborate ~~~~~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to Zufu yesterday evening at 7 for a 2hrs full body massage. And was assigned to a skinny average spectacled guy.  He looks lime prc to me. But nevertheless his Massage was awesome. Can really feels he is trying to untangle those knots. Good pressure as well. But the most Awesome one is when he starts to rub the oil on my groins. And damn it. I got hard on. I think when he saws those hard on, he starts to be more sensual. And indeed it was very sensual. Forgotten to ask his name. Anyone knows him?

Seriously...i think the masseur they also see ppl de..some ppl get it sensual but some dun. Thats why u see some say Ah dong good, some say jacky good. But there are other who feel differently. I gess they dun give same treatment to all clients? either that or whats sensual to you is not so to others.

3 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Seriously...i think the masseur they also see ppl de..some ppl get it sensual but some dun. Thats why u see some say Ah dong good, some say jacky good. But there are other who feel differently. I gess they dun give same treatment to all clients? either that or whats sensual to you is not so to others.

Hmmm..But in terms of looks? Who is better? Alex? Jacky or Ah Dong?

2 hours ago, Gregg59 said:

There's a new good looking guy (not Alex) with unshaven goatee, quite good looking...i don't know his name...have anyone noticed him or serviced by him before?

Is Alex good looking? Not sure who is it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, LITTLEBEAR123 said:

AS I SAID, ALEX IS JUST A NORMAL GUY WHOSE MASSAGE VERY AVERAGE, MAYBE SOMEONE LIKES HIS TYPE, BUT FOR ME, HE IS VERY BAD ON MASSAGE

I PREFER JACKY OR AHDONG, MASSAGE OK, ALSO KNOW HOW TO BE SENSUAL.

Probably because you aren't his cup of tea or you don't know how to make things work.

I'd prefer them in this order: Alex, Ah Dong, Ah Shen, Jacky

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage