Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

16 minutes ago, durianking said:

There is one time I heard from the next room, one customer scold Andrew and makes me shock also.

From the beginning I already feel something wrong. Andrew ask the guy to take out his pants (because the guy only topless with pants on I think). Then the guy just follow. When doing massage, the guy suddenly shout so loud, "what are you doing? can you press harder?" I think Andrew's strength is really weak and he can only massage with soft soft type.

Then Andrew quickly press harder I think, and said:" like this pressure is it ok?" , the guy never responded. I think next time we will sure ban zufu because  of quality of their massu liao. But frankly speaking, Andrew is so obvious ....

I think Andrew mistook the guy for one of us.. thats why the reaction from the guy..

On 10/23/2018 at 9:56 AM, Leanmeat said:

I think Andrew mistook the guy for one of us.. thats why the reaction from the guy..

On 10/23/2018 at 9:39 AM, durianking said:

There is one time I heard from the next room, one customer scold Andrew and makes me shock also.

From the beginning I already feel something wrong. Andrew ask the guy to take out his pants (because the guy only topless with pants on I think). Then the guy just follow. When doing massage, the guy suddenly shout so loud, "what are you doing? can you press harder?" I think Andrew's strength is really weak and he can only massage with soft soft type.

Then Andrew quickly press harder I think, and said:" like this pressure is it ok?" , the guy never responded. I think next time we will sure ban zufu because  of quality of their massu liao. But frankly speaking, Andrew is so obvious ....

i prefer it soft or the swedish type

but complaining soft is just a genuine complaint

44 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

I dun think this is the case. Andrew way of massage is very obvious tat times, not the kind of soft massage. More like a tease.

oh now i get it
It is MORE Of a tease, not soft
i was very confused by the initial sharing,  NOW i fully understand why the customer screamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! esp a straight man

Andrew is from which shop, btw?

On 10/25/2018 at 5:49 PM, Leanmeat said:

You wouldnt want it. Its at the expense of a chop chop massage and make you cum. The remaining time will be spend just on some light rub here and there just to pass time. 

Then should go to places where they do proper and good massage. :)

Edited by Leon

for those who can afford, i noticed many of u luv using saunas or those rooms
Good for entertaing clients too and in town , no longer need to go all the way to the East
Offer for this festive!
https://m.fourseasons.com/singapore/spa/?source=soc_sin_fb_acr_spa_oct2018

On 4/3/2018 at 9:53 PM, sgocean93 said:

Went to Zufu again yesterday. What an experience with this masseur from China. Quite a lanky lad and very manly. He seemed really unfriendly at first, just hurling the word “來” to ask me to follow him upstairs for the massage. But when the massage started he started chatting with me, about what sports I play, where do I work, etc.

I was originally in my undies and covered with a towel, but not long after the massage started, he pulled off my underwear for me entirely and hung it on the hook, saying “這樣你會舒服很多”. Obviously this caused me to go rock hard. I loved his large warm hands and his touch so much - my erection sustained throughout the entire massage even if the strokes were painful. On certain occasions he stood in between my hand (ie my hand was resting between his legs), and at other times it was resting directly on his thighs which turned me on so much. I felt totally exposed when he lifted my legs to stretch them, he could have seen my balls if it was brighter! 

The massage continued without any incident until he asked me to sit up to stretch my arms and torso. I was fucking embarrassed as my hardon stuck out like a lamp post. I immediately used the towel to cover my cock, but what he said turned me on much - 害羞什麼,都是男人 (why so shy? We are all men) and he snatched the towel away, exposing my erect cock. 

My immediate instinct was then to use my bare hands to try and cover, but he asked me to put both my hands behind my head as he wanted to twist my torso! So I was totally exposed - sitting totally naked on the bed - right in front of his very eyes and my pre cum was already in free flow mode by then.  I was hoping he couldnt see much as it was dim. But upon seeing my hard cock, he chuckled for quite a while and the comments he made almost caused me to shoot there and then: 你那條龙怎么都乐起来了?还流了那么多出来!(why is your dragon so happy? And so much liquid flowing out). Didn’t help that he said it softly to me. I was utterly embarrassed as I sat on the massage bed with both legs open and my hard penis pointing up while he stretched me here and there.

He stood behind me to stretch me and kept asking me to 放鬆. With my entire manhood exposed for him to see, obviously I couldn’t relax. and he definitely had a good view lol (i admit i was really horny as I hadn’t wanked for days and attempts to find a male masseur in Malacca over the weekend didn’t work out)

And let me just add that the massage was really good and he knew exactly where the pressure points were. It really helped with my aches and sores. Would go back there again even if it wasn’t sensual. 

PS: I’ve been receiving tons of PMs from my previous post about the Tui Na Shop at Ubi. I’ll try to reply everyone’s message lol but as it stands my mailbox is flooded with queries about it. I wouldn’t post the Ubi shop name here cos I don’t want to make it too obvious. Will try to reply as much as I can lol 

which shop and which masseur?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2018 at 2:41 PM, Leanmeat said:

I tot they will ask for tips?

On 10/27/2018 at 5:47 PM, Leon said:

Is it? They did not ask from me. Tips was my little token of appreciation to them for good services.

i usu will NOT cos i go in "empty" and w zero expectation

it is either they wanna serve me more, if not i m fine with just a massage(which is why i went to a massage shop for massage)

3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

i usu will NOT cos i go in "empty" and w zero expectation

it is either they wanna serve me more, if not i m fine with just a massage(which is why i went to a massage shop for massage)

I also usually do not give tips unless the session exceed my expectations

14 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

I also usually do not give tips unless the session exceed my expectations

Yes i agree

i like your keywd: Exceed

meet expectatns r just meeting them only

exceed is v crucial, more so in a service line

and somehow all such prices kept increasing w once a while, buy more get more type of promotion

9 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Yes i agree

i like your keywd: Exceed

meet expectatns r just meeting them only

exceed is v crucial, more so in a service line

and somehow all such prices kept increasing w once a while, buy more get more type of promotion

i definitely wont be giving tips to those who seem reluctant to do butt area or do chop chop there. Im not talking about anything cheeky, i felt if full body it should be part of it.

On 11/23/2018 at 4:08 PM, Leanmeat said:

i definitely wont be giving tips to those who seem reluctant to do butt area or do chop chop there. Im not talking about anything cheeky, i felt if full body it should be part of it.

Yeah I need the massage on the thighs (super require all the time and mostly only can get in JB cos I can afford the 90min or 2h kind)

actually also will like to be pressed on the butt line joining the thighs really hard best if they use their knees

Was at Zufu again last week for oil massage this time. His massage is noticeably less strong than the other masseurs. Was in my briefs but for the butt massage he pulled it down further and further until my entire ass was exposed. I told him I wanted to remove my underwear as it was uncomfortable, he was fine and took it off for me immediately. He spent quite some time on the butt area and for one of the strokes he cupped both his entire palms on my butt cheeks and gave them a good rub!  Obviously I secretly had an erection but he didn’t ask me to turnover to massage the front. 

As usual at the end of the massage the masseur in Zufu will ask to sit up on the bed to do some stretching. This time I had the white towel to cover my privates, but the tent continued to be obvious and maybe he saw. He also suddenly asked “经常健身吗?” which surprised me and I just responded with a nod. He then left the cubicle shortly after, which I took as a signal that the massage ended and so I got up to change with my hard cock still leaking volumes of precum.

I retracted my foreskin and was using the towel to clean up whatever leaking precum on my cockhead when, to my shock, he suddenly opened the curtain and came in with another towel! Im quite certain he saw what I was doing - he apologised and asked if i wanted him to help clean off the excess oil on my skin. Took me a few seconds to react but I agreed. Back facing him and with both my hands at my crotch in a futile attempt to cover my hard penis, he took a half a minute or so to just do a mini clean up of my back. And of course my cock raised a few notches when he squatted down to clean off the oil at the back of my thighs and legs. 

17 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

Was at Zufu again last week for oil massage this time. His massage is noticeably less strong than the other masseurs. Was in my briefs but for the butt massage he pulled it down further and further until my entire ass was exposed. I told him I wanted to remove my underwear as it was uncomfortable, he was fine and took it off for me immediately. He spent quite some time on the butt area and for one of the strokes he cupped both his entire palms on my butt cheeks and gave them a good rub!  Obviously I secretly had an erection but he didn’t ask me to turnover to massage the front. 

As usual at the end of the massage the masseur in Zufu will ask to sit up on the bed to do some stretching. This time I had the white towel to cover my privates, but the tent continued to be obvious and maybe he saw. He also suddenly asked “经常健身吗?” which surprised me and I just responded with a nod. He then left the cubicle shortly after, which I took as a signal that the massage ended and so I got up to change with my hard cock still leaking volumes of precum.

I retracted my foreskin and was using the towel to clean up whatever leaking precum on my cockhead when, to my shock, he suddenly opened the curtain and came in with another towel! Im quite certain he saw what I was doing - he apologised and asked if i wanted him to help clean off the excess oil on my skin. Took me a few seconds to react but I agreed. Back facing him and with both my hands at my crotch in a futile attempt to cover my hard penis, he took a half a minute or so to just do a mini clean up of my back. And of course my cock raised a few notches when he squatted down to clean off the oil at the back of my thighs and legs. 

Who u had for massage?

22 hours ago, bamboo1981 said:

I just tried Tony from Green Apple (North Bridge) too, and really enjoyed the massage. His technique was good, and has the strength for a firm, strong massage. More importantly, his attitude is also good.

23 hours ago, Swimming said:

You can

WhatsApp or WeChat or LINE for

Tony@Green Apple,

North Bridge Road  at

+65 86531603

Tony used to work in BK at Bugis. 

See another BW post on feedbacks on his massage.  

802EC1B5-2F5F-40FE-B41D-C31C56C98845.jpeg

Yes @bamboo1981  you are right.  

Good Attitude is important. 

Some massuers just give PLU a cold shoulder as if they are pest (although some really behave like one)while others are all out to earn pink money and give a lousy massage.  

Its hard to find massuers with good attitude and do a good job these days. 

On 12/13/2018 at 8:27 AM, Sport-coholic said:

Some people may like it soft. :P

Some like it soft, some like it hard.

Some will tell the masseur what they like during the massage. Some will come here and complain. 

On self advertisement, I don’t think any massuer can force their customers to write a good feedback here if they are not willing.  

One man’s meat is another man’s poison. 

✌️

On 12/11/2018 at 9:04 AM, bamboo1981 said:

I just tried Tony from Green Apple (North Bridge) too, and really enjoyed the massage. His technique was good, and has the strength for a firm, strong massage. More importantly, his attitude is also good.

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage