Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

• 4 weeks later...

I walked passed this shop on Jln Sultan called Xi Yuan Wellness Spa and noticed there are some male masseurs inside.  the prices listed is pretty decent around $55 for body massage 60mins.  A few doors down there is another massage shop too.  Any one tried ?

1 hour ago, tin_sg said:

I walked passed this shop on Jln Sultan called Xi Yuan Wellness Spa and noticed there are some male masseurs inside.  the prices listed is pretty decent around $55 for body massage 60mins.  A few doors down there is another massage shop too.  Any one tried ?

yup. tried before. 

On 10/15/2019 at 5:05 AM, durianking said:

last week saw Ah Dong from ZuFu. He has come back to work, but now mainly stationed at North Bridge branch. 

He looks good with Korean style and I almost cannot recog him. He is the one that greet me first haha. 

Anybody tried his come back massage? 

not sure why people rate him. he's lazy and complacent. on his phone the entire time and doesn't really care about giving a good high quality massage. 

only at certain points he might be a bit sensual, and that's it. all of you keep going back to him. we gays are suckers

7 hours ago, noellim said:

not sure why people rate him. he's lazy and complacent. on his phone the entire time and doesn't really care about giving a good high quality massage. 

only at certain points he might be a bit sensual, and that's it. all of you keep going back to him. we gays are suckers

master of one hand massage

1 hour ago, noellim said:

exactly. he's literally just resting on you while looking at his phone with one hand, and robotically rubbing you with his other. it's extremely disrespectful, doesn't deserve any of our business to be honest 

is it? Ah Dong eh .... the one with the most powerful massage. His massage is not sensual, but really tuina type. Last time when I m with him so many times, he is not on his one hand massage as described here. 

3 hours ago, durianking said:

is it? Ah Dong eh .... the one with the most powerful massage. His massage is not sensual, but really tuina type. Last time when I m with him so many times, he is not on his one hand massage as described here. 

Maybe he see mood and customer.

Today I had a 60min session with Dragon at Chijmes Natureland. He is short and a little plump but very friendly dude. Skills wise I feel it is kinda standard level, not outstanding but still acceptable, as he could find the right points to apply strength and do the appropriate stretching. Has anyone tried him before too?

On 10/20/2019 at 3:00 AM, RDR said:

I just went to Natureland at robertson quay. Previously Jerry who worked at Emperor is now providing massage at Natureland as Don. He has some good massage foundation. Back at Emperor, he and Alvin have the most bookings. If you want a good massage, I recommend him. 

Cool.. been hunting around for Jerry. The specky guy right? 

On 10/20/2019 at 3:00 AM, RDR said:

I just went to Natureland at robertson quay. Previously Jerry who worked at Emperor is now providing massage at Natureland as Don. He has some good massage foundation. Back at Emperor, he and Alvin have the most bookings. If you want a good massage, I recommend him. 

you are right ... Agree!

Hi hi. I was thinking of paying Ah Dong of Zugu a visit. Was his regular and i recalled his massage was good. I understand he now works at thr North Bridge Road branch. Question  to those who are familar - the massage is done at open space or behind curtains like in beach road. A bit of privacy would be nice. 

On 11/15/2019 at 12:42 PM, Trinity said:

Hi hi. I was thinking of paying Ah Dong of Zugu a visit. Was his regular and i recalled his massage was good. I understand he now works at thr North Bridge Road branch. Question  to those who are familar - the massage is done at open space or behind curtains like in beach road. A bit of privacy would be nice. 

the north bridge road has no privacy / closed cubicles, you can book for massage at beach road and requesting for any masseurs working at north bridge branch, it just a few minutes walking distance.

Anyone been to Xi Yuan near Jalan Sultan? I went on a random foot massage by a lady (which I felt wasn't very good) and saw a uncle massaging a foreigner in clothes - no curtains cover (possibly one of those foot-body combo). Then when I left I saw a strong looking dude with a name tag Ah Bee. Not sure if anyone has tried and has any experiences to share. 

This time I tried an 1hr massage at Xi Yuan but alas the male masseur they assigned me was rotund in specs. Sounds cheena too. As I got ready to change into the shorts given I saw another tall fit younger dude (hope to get assigned to him next time). Contrary to what I expected, the massage was really good and effective. $48 (special offer 1am to 6pm) was quite worth it though it would be difficult to expect more as the cubicle is relatively porous and the curtain is kinda translucent. When stripping I was afraid one of the ladies would walk past.. Haha. 

Edited by firefight

On 11/21/2019 at 12:33 AM, firefight said:

This time I tried an 1hr massage at Xi Yuan but alas the male masseur they assigned me was rotund in specs. Sounds cheena too. As I got ready to change into the shorts given I saw another tall fit younger dude (hope to get assigned to him next time). Contrary to what I expected, the massage was really good and effective. $48 (special offer 1am to 6pm) was quite worth it though it would be difficult to expect more as the cubicle is relatively porous and the curtain is kinda translucent. When stripping I was afraid one of the ladies would walk past.. Haha. 

how come you didn't ask for ah bee

On 11/6/2019 at 9:36 AM, durianking said:

you are right ... Agree!

I was at NL RQ again and this time I got Don and the shower room 809. So he started by asking if I needed a shower, which I obliged since I walked a distance in the sun. I took the chance to go nude for the massage. Once started, he asked if it was cold and we begun with the tuina strokes. I noticed he does focus a bit more on the butt and thighs. However for the oil part it was from the back and then the big strokes downwards towards the butt then the reverse, followed by outer thighs, calves and then inner thighs/legs. Quite a fair bit of teasing I guess, on the inner thighs though it was still within expectations. After the turnover, the first stroke was the stomach massage but the stroke was really wide and covered the upper groin. He also tried to vibrate the tummy along with the groin (inevitably shaking the deek under the towel) Then the chest and a tad of nips, then the arms. Surprisingly there was more massage on the thighs and included balls massage. When wiping up, he helped to wipe the balls/thighs with one hand and then pressed on the deek side with the other. 

While showering again to clean up the oil, I saw him coming in again to tidy up the bed and change the sheets, so I stepped out without any clothes and spoke to him while I dried up myself. 

I fell asleep several times during the massage and enjoyed the session alot and also gave a little tip to him. 

When leaving I saw another Chinese dude who looked young, couldn't see his name though. 

Hope this review helps.

On 11/26/2019 at 3:24 PM, firefight said:

I was at NL RQ again and this time I got Don and the shower room 809. So he started by asking if I needed a shower, which I obliged since I walked a distance in the sun. I took the chance to go nude for the massage. Once started, he asked if it was cold and we begun with the tuina strokes. I noticed he does focus a bit more on the butt and thighs. However for the oil part it was from the back and then the big strokes downwards towards the butt then the reverse, followed by outer thighs, calves and then inner thighs/legs. Quite a fair bit of teasing I guess, on the inner thighs though it was still within expectations. After the turnover, the first stroke was the stomach massage but the stroke was really wide and covered the upper groin. He also tried to vibrate the tummy along with the groin (inevitably shaking the deek under the towel) Then the chest and a tad of nips, then the arms. Surprisingly there was more massage on the thighs and included balls massage. When wiping up, he helped to wipe the balls/thighs with one hand and then pressed on the deek side with the other. 

While showering again to clean up the oil, I saw him coming in again to tidy up the bed and change the sheets, so I stepped out without any clothes and spoke to him while I dried up myself. 

I fell asleep several times during the massage and enjoyed the session alot and also gave a little tip to him. 

When leaving I saw another Chinese dude who looked young, couldn't see his name though. 

Hope this review helps.

Whie u dry up yrself, did he look or glance at yr dick ?haha

On 11/26/2019 at 7:24 AM, firefight said:

Hope this review helps.

And Don is Jerry from Emperor Spa? Old fat guy?

On 11/26/2019 at 3:24 PM, firefight said:

Hope this review helps.

Had a session with Don today. Also went nude and he doesn't mind that (I think he's picky on who he's okay with going nude). He did like a 10 min tuina, very good and effective, really hit every spot right on. After that he went with the back, lower back, butt and thighs. You're right, he does focus on the butt and thighs a lot. He's not afraid of going deep into the inner thighs. If you gym or workout a lot, then you'll feel that the spots he put pressure on can really help ease the soreness. I didn't gave him any hint that I wanted anything more. But what he told me is that, he's got a few customers who just wanted butt, thighs and ball massages, he's okay with that provided they request it directly and he's being tipped. Doesn't seem gay to me, prob gay friendly or just into the money. 

Nevertheless, it was a really good massage session and worth the money. He's a bit stocky (says he's losing weight and was like much heavier back then). Probably early 40s, decent looking, well mannered, a bit chatty but not that noisy. 

23 hours ago, QWERTYboi said:

Had a session with Don today. Also went nude and he doesn't mind that (I think he's picky on who he's okay with going nude). He did like a 10 min tuina, very good and effective, really hit every spot right on. After that he went with the back, lower back, butt and thighs. You're right, he does focus on the butt and thighs a lot. He's not afraid of going deep into the inner thighs. If you gym or workout a lot, then you'll feel that the spots he put pressure on can really help ease the soreness. I didn't gave him any hint that I wanted anything more. But what he told me is that, he's got a few customers who just wanted butt, thighs and ball massages, he's okay with that provided they request it directly and he's being tipped. Doesn't seem gay to me, prob gay friendly or just into the money. 

Nevertheless, it was a really good massage session and worth the money. He's a bit stocky (says he's losing weight and was like much heavier back then). Probably early 40s, decent looking, well mannered, a bit chatty but not that noisy. 

How much did you tip him? Did he converse in Chinese or English?

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage