Male HQ

Ng Boon Gay's Court Case (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest cheechee

‘When you wanna take me?’” Do you know what does this question mean? I learnt something new today....

Answer: bj and swallow cum :P :P

Prosecution lawyer Tan Ken Hwee asked her, “Did the accused ask you for anything?”

Sue said, “We chatted… then he asked, ‘When you wanna take me?’”

Tan, “What does that mean to you?”

“It’s pretty common knowledge… to take in… his sperm,” she replied.

Somehow, I don't believe her that she was "forced". She don't look like a person who can be bullied. She look like a alpha woman. If she is having a "breakdown" now was it due to the shame she is having now? I did not read anywhere that she suffered any "breakdown" when she was "forced " to suck his cock 4 times!!! 4 times not one time but 4 times!

Somehow, I don't believe her that she was "forced". She don't look like a person who can be bullied. She look like a alpha woman. If she is having a "breakdown" now was it due to the shame she is having now? I did not read anywhere that she suffered any "breakdown" when she was "forced " to suck his cock 4 times!!! 4 times not one time but 4 times!

From the papers, she also had "close relationship" with another 4x high officials. I believe in this case here, Ng is targeted as the sacred cow to be slaughtered in order to warn "The Others".

Thinking of it, now I started to understand why people said that Salesmen (and women) are providing Lips-services. and swallow too !

If I am in Ms Cecilia Sue's shoes, yes, I will "pretend" to be forced to "oral" Mr. Gay.

But deep down, I know it is just a fling.. something we adults do without battling an eyelid..

Afterall, if a sexual favour turns into a multi-million deal, why not?

I am not here to judge what's wrong or permissible..

I am here to say "the sexual encounters" were mutually agreeable by 2 consenting adults..

By the way, I had my fair share of knowing some high-ranking people and yes, sex is expected..

in return for a contract, an agreement etc...

Cecilia, nobody forced you..

Mr Gay, give me the indecent proposal anytime... :whistle:

Ms sue was said to SMS mr gay "Do you DIY?"! Kinky:)

She innocently asked: "what's DIY?"

... and after being questioned by the lawyer, she replied: "i remembered DIY is a hardware store."

hahahahhahaha .... this woman is a damn good liar. 5 more high officials are "related" to her too ! Look like she's a vacuum cleaner.

She innocently asked: "what's DIY?"

... and after being questioned by the lawyer, she replied: "i remembered DIY is a hardware store."

hahahahhahaha .... this woman is a damn good liar. 5 more high officials are "related" to her too ! Look like she's a vacuum cleaner.

she also text "MU". what is MU? she said "missing you" is that it????

We all each have our own personality, and all of us hate you.

well I am glad to unite all your split personalities to have one common interest. You can peruse your I retest in me in the flaming rm where u created several topics dedicated to me. Pls also stay in the topic as this is created for mr ng boon gay, not some tv actress or me. Thank you:)

well I am glad to unite all your split personalities to have one common interest. You can peruse your I retest in me in the flaming rm where u created several topics dedicated to me. Pls also stay in the topic as this is created for mr ng boon gay, not some tv actress or me. Thank you:)

What makes you think I am the person who created those topics dedicated to you. Just like what the other Guest had mentioned "What's new? A similar incident occurred in the early 90s between a local actress and a tycoon." Why should you go about throwing sacasm at him for being a moral police? Who should be banned first?

Look at this from her perspective. As a beautiful and desirable person in her mind, she believes that he is taking advantage of her.

This is very similar to those stuck up gays at the saunas. They may agree to have sex after some chasing but still they must let you know you are the one who chased them and gained from the sex.

I am one of those, maybe that's why I could understand her. LOL

Look at this from her perspective. As a beautiful and desirable person in her mind, she believes that he is taking advantage of her.

This is very similar to those stuck up gays at the saunas. They may agree to have sex after some chasing but still they must let you know you are the one who chased them and gained from the sex.

I am one of those, maybe that's why I could understand her. LOL

But i was in sales before & I had met ppl who wanted to take advantage of me, I just walked away & said goodbye to the clients. I was even forced to go on an overseas with my boss because boss wanted to have some alone time with me. But nothing happened because I refused to give in

Of course, I did not hit my sales targets & got to resign. Any way, it's only a job.

Yesterday, just had a little lunch time chat with my fellow colleagues about this case. One China married female colleague responded that oral sex is yucky and filthy. Another Singapore married female colleague giggled and thought that oral sex is unnatural. She will never perform it. That makes me think that "Most woman doesn't like to perform oral sex on men ? Wondering if this is the cause of failed marriage and an increase in divorce cases resulting in low birth rate. On the other hand, more straight men are approaching gay men/prostitutes to get their oral sex fantasy done because the wife couldn't perform. Just a concept ... Ha ha

Edited by ixmog

Many str8 guys who enjoys getting bj and their ass licked will have to pay for the professional to do it for them. Just go to Sammyboy forum and you can see that those pros who can do the above are hot in demand and greatly discussed.

So, I am not surprised that str8 men can't resist the temptation to get their cock sucked by a guy or a women with good oral skills. Or those uninitiated virgin str8 guys whom had got a taste of great bj either by a man or women, would certainly fall in love with a good blowjob. Changi village and Johor Road (in the past) used to be a place where many str8 guys go to get their oral fantasy fulfilled.

And Yes, most women would find sucking a cock "dirty" and those who don't find it "dirty" can't do a good job either. Having tried bj by both sexes, I still prefer bj by men.

So I am not surprise that Ng Boon Gay would succumb to a bj by a Ms. Cecilla as with Bill Clinton to Lewinsky.

Edited by GachiMuchi

Yesterday, just had a little lunch time chat with my fellow colleagues about this case. One China married female colleague responded that oral sex is yucky and filthy. Another Singapore married female colleague giggled and thought that oral sex is unnatural. She will never perform it. That makes me think that "Most woman doesn't like to perform oral sex on men ? Wondering if this is the cause of failed marriage and an increase in divorce cases resulting in low birth rate. On the other hand, more straight men are approaching gay men/prostitutes to get their oral sex fantasy done because the wife couldn't perform. Just a concept ... Ha ha

Pls ask your female colleagues what if their spouse disinfect their kookoobirds by soaking them in detol & listerine until no smell, would they continue to do so. Pls ask would they find it dirty too if their spouse go down on them.

I heard stories of straight men vommiting the moment they tried it on another :(

Oral sex is an important part of foreplay? Is personal hygiene more important than that?

But i was in sales before & I had met ppl who wanted to take advantage of me, I just walked away & said goodbye to the clients. I was even forced to go on an overseas with my boss because boss wanted to have some alone time with me. But nothing happened because I refused to give in

Of course, I did not hit my sales targets & got to resign. Any way, it's only a job.

is ur boss woman or man? what u selling?

want to sleep, sleep w the boss of the company, not some mgrs who are also paid workers.

• 4 months later...

Pls ask your female colleagues what if their spouse disinfect their kookoobirds by soaking them in detol & listerine until no smell, would they continue to do so. Pls ask would they find it dirty too if their spouse go down on them.

I heard stories of straight men vommiting the moment they tried it on another :(

Oral sex is an important part of foreplay? Is personal hygiene more important than that?

you should try cheebye instead... its not called Chao Chee Bye for no reason.. yet no term at Chao Lan jiao

you should try cheebye instead... its not called Chao Chee Bye for no reason.. yet no term at Chao Lan jiao

educated people with higher net worth than other people talk like this? hmmmmmmmm......... tsk tsk tsk.... so uncilvilised.

The real millionaires that we are familiar with, eg. Peter Lim, Wee Cho Yaw etc certainly won't talk like this.

I personnally find Ng Boon Gay to be a quite attractive man in a real man way, he has flaws, he has bad teeth which he smartly conceals , notice most of the out of court photos show him ot have a stern face, with mouth closed. In some of the older pictures of him before the court case, he wore quite yucky glasses.

He must have gotten advice from his lawyers on how to dress for the public , because he looks like he had some fashion makeover, he appear to have a ram rod stance, he has well taken care of his middle age paunch , it is not even visible,i can't help imagining naked with his hairy ramrod.

AS for his wife , who says she stands by her man , this song is dedicated to her public persona.

STAND BY YOUR MAN by TAMMY WYNette

lyrics.

Sometimes it's hard to be a woman giving all your love to just one man

You'll have bad times and he'll have good times

Doing things that you don't understand

But if you love him you'll forgive him even though he's hard to understand

And if you love him all be proud of him cause after all he's just a man

Stand by your man give him two arms to cling to

And something warm to come to when nights are cold and lonely

Stand by your man and tell the world you love him

Keep giving all the love you can stand by your man

Stand by your man and show the world you love him

Keep giving all the love you can stand by your man oh yeah

And then there is the GAY version sung by a man.

The singer is not Gay. The Singer is LYLE LOVETTE which Julia Roberts dated for some time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXHvJDv9GM0

Sometimes even gay men have men problems, straying partners, secret Sms, fucking around when the bf goes overseas for work....etc etc

educated people with higher net worth than other people talk like this? hmmmmmmmm......... tsk tsk tsk.... so uncilvilised.

The real millionaires that we are familiar with, eg. Peter Lim, Wee Cho Yaw etc certainly won't talk like this.

Yawn~~~yah, they don't talk like this, they talk like that:

"Kum Lim Bey a Dua Lan Jiao lah~~~ Kan Ni Na eh Pua Chee Bye. Lim Bey Kan Lu a Chee Bye Kan Ga Song Song! Kan Ga Lu Kar Kui Kui, Bua Tao Kui!"

‘When you wanna take me?’” Do you know what does this question mean? I learnt something new today....

Answer: bj and swallow cum :P :P

Prosecution lawyer Tan Ken Hwee asked her, “Did the accused ask you for anything?”

Sue said, “We chatted… then he asked, ‘When you wanna take me?’”

Tan, “What does that mean to you?”

“It’s pretty common knowledge… to take in… his sperm,” she replied.

WAH LAO!!! SO VULGAR!!!

Guest 蒲眉蓬

Amazingly, Ng Boon Gay got escaped! KNN!

We shall clap for Ng Boon Gay for worth spending S$500,000 in winning courtcase. :clap: He made a wonderful contribution to Singapore [read], no wonder public prosecutor no balls to charge him further.

Next, is former SCDF Chief, Peter Lim (林新邦). If Peter Lim escaped from jail sentence that means Singapore has no justice! :clap:

Peter-Lim-200x300.jpg

Therefore, we can also expect Kong Hee can escape from jail-term too! :clap:

• Guest locked and locked this topic
  • 2 years later...
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.