Male HQ

Compete With Young 21

Guest guest

Guest guest

when u are age 50 will u go cruise club or abs to compete with those young 21 for young meat?or u rather go to 17 or keybox when there is less competitors for young meat.even if have free pass to cruise club at the end of the day is empty handed home.

when u are age 50 will u go cruise club or abs to compete with those young 21 for young meat?or u rather go to 17 or keybox when there is less competitors for young meat.even if have free pass to cruise club at the end of the day is empty handed home.

I am not interested in those snooty ones. But I went just because someone complained that these clubs discriminated against the matured. I heard that Fab even used the excuse that the place was full. </p></p>I had no problem getting. I had no problem getting guys there interested in me. It is how you keep in shape. I am full of confidence and fitter than most of them there. Age is not the problem then. It is the usual fact that gays are mostly superficial.

Guest guest

yes sir you are right. can t compete with kids, but old cow got money ler ,cant they like young meat?with botok still can mingle in the dark ler.

50 you still want to compete with kids of your son's age???

You are asking to be screwed.............................

I noticed a few out of shaped matured ang mo whales there. They were totally ignored. The days of potato queens and spgs are over. This is not Thailand. They still hope for the return of those colonial days.

Maybe you don't tell people your age and go to the sauna? Then nobody knows you are 50?

I had a bad experience with an old man who kept touching me when I was sitting there watching tv while waiting for frens for dinner. When I politely rejected him, he told me that one day when I grow to be his age I would be in his situation - sitting there competing with younger ones.

I had not stepped into sauna for 4 months since..

Guest Guest

Maybe you don't tell people your age and go to the sauna? Then nobody knows you are 50?

People are not blind la, they can tell a prune when they see one.

They either like it or they don't, you can't expect everyone to like eating kiamsngtee.

Guest Guest

I had a bad experience with an old man who kept touching me when I was sitting there watching tv while waiting for frens for dinner. When I politely rejected him, he told me that one day when I grow to be his age I would be in his situation - sitting there competing with younger ones.

I would give that old shit a tongue lashing if I were you.

I will grow old, but I would have more class than to go around molesting people against their wishes.

You are not just old, you are an old desperate slut with no dignity and shame.

Guest oldie

we not talking about sex skill. we talking about first impression and we refering to the 2 sauna that cater for the hunks and cuties . if u throw a uncle into cruise club see wat he get for the night?

Guest Guest

we not talking about sex skill. we talking about first impression and we refering to the 2 sauna that cater for the hunks and cuties . if u throw a uncle into cruise club see wat he get for the night?

He will look like antique vase decoration....

Er, just want to say something even though it has nothing to do with cruising or whatever.

I am not against older people (as someone mention, they are richer and so on) but I just find that if I do come out to my mom and bring home my bf, it would be easier to explain if that guy is near the same as as me instead of a guy the same age as my mom. I guess that is why I always say no to people who are twice the age as me...

So it is kinda like the 'half-your-age-plus-seven' rule.

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

Guest toni mitchell

So can you advise what the thread starter can do as a dried plum?

I fell offf my chair laughing whn you used the metaphor of a driedn prune and dried plum, lOL.

But i have ever met an old uncle in the sauna , and he is the only one i ever saw of his age that had better skin than someone twenty years his junior, he was probably , 55- 58 years old, he died his hair black obviously, but his skin was very , very smooth and a bit oily, i imagined he did what a lot of female models do to keep their body skin flawless, they apply olive oil at night all over their body then cling wrap their oil soaked body, and go to sleep like a cling wrapped mummy with l

olive oil still on their skin and it really really works.'

that uncle's skin was soft and moist like babi's skin but his face was like a car wreck, so i just touched and complimented his skin on the body and he was so happy.

I think i made his day

I fell offf my chair laughing whn you used the metaphor of a driedn prune and dried plum, lOL.

But i have ever met an old uncle in the sauna , and he is the only one i ever saw of his age that had better skin than someone twenty years his junior, he was probably , 55- 58 years old, he died his hair black obviously, but his skin was very , very smooth and a bit oily, i imagined he did what a lot of female models do to keep their body skin flawless, they apply olive oil at night all over their body then cling wrap their oil soaked body, and go to sleep like a cling wrapped mummy with l

olive oil still on their skin and it really really works.'

that uncle's skin was soft and moist like babi's skin but his face was like a car wreck, so i just touched and complimented his skin on the body and he was so happy.

I think i made his day

That goes to show, there is no such things as an ugly woman man just a lazy woman man

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest Guest

So can you advise what the thread starter can do as a dried plum?

Dried plum need to know how to age with dignity.

Don't become a DOM just because you old.

At that age, more rejections less options.

If you go around harassing people, that makes you even more annoying and desperate.

There will be people who can appreciate antique vase, namely PRC gold diggers, moneyboys and sugarsons.

Let them come to you.

There are comments from a guest above saying old cows are rich.

So what? Gay Spa is not a harem for old cows to buy whores. Did anyone pay after molesting?

If wealth is your redeeming factor, go to a whore house, you can pick and touch all you want, just pay.

Guest Guest

used to patronize sauna, don't think that age is really a problem if you have the look and built,

just go to the one that you are belong

The ones complaining are obviously not Aaron Kwok kind of old, but David Gan kind of old.

Guest Guest

not all old cows are rich and not all youngs with look,

just look at this forum itself you will know how many teens eating sour grapes and insult those who reject them.

you may be young but w/o look, worst, too full of yourselves, you still nothing.

Guest Guest

not all old cows are rich and not all youngs with look,

just look at this forum itself you will know how many teens eating sour grapes and insult those who reject them.

you may be young but w/o look, worst, too full of yourselves, you still nothing.

The same young w/o looks will become a cheap antique replica next time and go around molesting people...

Guest mercy oldies

Very difficult unless both of u are able to live without anal sex.

Young handsome

Below is a good advice.

From a gay sauna in Canada. At the reception, he came across this interesting little poster, pasted on the corner of the wall. It said

" If and should an old fart approaches you for pleasure, don't be rude to shoo him away. But instead, give him a blowjob, out of the kindness of your heart. For when you are old one day, someone up, Will remember your kindness you once shown to him, Thus will return you a kind favour in return And send a good looking hunk to you, Right to your door "

Young handsome

Below is a good advice.

From a gay sauna in Canada. At the reception, he came across this interesting little poster, pasted on the corner of the wall. It said

" If and should an old fart approaches you for pleasure, don't be rude to shoo him away. But instead, give him a blowjob, out of the kindness of your heart. For when you are old one day, someone up, Will remember your kindness you once shown to him, Thus will return you a kind favour in return And send a good looking hunk to you, Right to your door "

Be Kind because someday you may need this kindness? is it what you are saying?

• Guest locked this topic