Male HQ

Feeling after being fucked for the first time + How Does It Feel To Get Fucked? (compiled)

On 4/4/2020 at 11:20 PM, chunchun said:

Usually one guy is enough for me, otherwise too much pleasure to handle haha. Prefer a medium sized (sounds like a tshirt) dick, not too much effort to stretch, just right. Already satisfying enough I'd say.

But a big long dick once in a bluemoon is also nice, can pound you senseless til you have ass orgasm without actually cumming. Can go for a few rounds til you need a break from too much pleasure lol

Usually i make most of the btm cum bcos my long dick hit their g spot and they feel high n cum automatically. Mine is 7 inch long uncut dick n need two hands to jerk off myself.  Need a tight ass to unload my load after the cb period....pvt msg me...

Edited by jakin

Guest Masc btm

Depends.

If it's good fuck, my hole is buzzing and sore but together felt so lingering and fondly recalled endless aftertaste. 

One good fuck worth 10.

If ordinary fuck, feels nice but needed more. If bad fuck, no feeling at all, wasted my time for nothing.

• 2 months later...
On 3/30/2020 at 10:03 AM, van0 said:

Never bottom for guys before but I can't stop playing dildo on myself.

if u need help can find me , i happy to do this give u try the different feeling

On 9/16/2018 at 5:37 PM, Sknyyob said:

Probably I will go along with what comes along. After being fucked, I begged for more. Feel like not enough? Something like orgasmic Gspot penetration. I tried to finger myself, is a total feel. 😞

last time my boy love to be face to face fxxk him , always ask " husband  cum inside , shoot deep deep" when he say like this to me , osh really make me turn on and harder 

after i cum inside we will hug for awhile and not fast take out until my dick soft inside auto come out from asshole. 

i enjoy btm to begged for more and use him butt to seduce me, i will finger and rim first before anal. make he moaning 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
1 hour ago, Guest edison said:

did it last week. I don't like it. Never again.

If you don't like it, so means you are top? Or maybe you are btm, but the top not skillful enough to fuck you?

it's a conflicting feeling for me too - i dunno how some bottoms i've had didn't even need me to finger them first. they just whimper "just fuck me" into my ears while i'm on top of them. 

on the other hand, i can't take a dick in me until sufficient foreplay and warming up has been done. i guess it takes some "practice" of sorts? 

of the few times i've bottomed, i'd say riding your tops is the best position to be in control of the speed and depth of penetration which in turn helps you to ease into the dick. can be fucking awesome, don't give up just yet!

On 7/2/2020 at 2:31 PM, Guest guest said:

If you don't like it, so means you are top? Or maybe you are btm, but the top not skillful enough to fuck you?

Just remember that these are all LABELS... and they really say very little about you. I can never understand why you need to be one party or the other when we can see so many variations these days for various preferences when it comes to sex. A str8 can also indulge in anal if he like. He could still be doing it with a woman and straightly only via pegging for example, why do you want to say he is GAY? When did GAY people have the copyright and reservation for exclusivity to that practice when it has been studies to show people doing this for hundreds of years depicting in ancient drawings.

You like sex in all its form. Today you do this and tomorrow you try that. You don't like it you move on to other things or just stick to what you like to do. Full Stop. SEX is a physical and almost driven by your lust and it's primal. It can go crazy when you reach that heighten level of arousal that you will be more open to anything at that peak. But once you settle down and the jism, is out, you start to think more clearly and suddenly that act you did could be something you feel bad about or good.

And yes, who say being GAY and having sex means you HAVE to have anal? I know of guys who do not do that at all and still are fine with that as it felt its too unhygienic. It's not my way but there are those among us who are like that and perfectly fine with that and not think they are the odd one out. And talk about odd one out, aren't we also at one time called the odd one out not having sex with females?  We have come one full circle or are we just another point in time as a human animal that is spreading its wing of diversity in sexual choices.

Do what you enjoy. In the manner you like. It's not a gay outlook, it is an outlook for all who enjoy sex. If you need a label to enjoy what you do, then you are not doing it correctly heheheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

9 minutes ago, wkayz said:

Those who say bottoming is not shiok, maybe you just haven’t found a good top or found your g spot. Or maybe it’s your mind telling you that you subconsciously don’t like to be a bottom, so you cannot relax and enjoy being fucked mentally and physically.

I always think a great anal experience takes a skillful and patient top + a willing bottom who knows his spot. :)

💪

1 hour ago, wkayz said:

Those who say bottoming is not shiok, maybe you just haven’t found a good top or found your g spot. Or maybe it’s your mind telling you that you subconsciously don’t like to be a bottom, so you cannot relax and enjoy being fucked mentally and physically.

I always think a great anal experience takes a skillful and patient top + a willing bottom who knows his spot. :)

But seriously,  entering anus is not as easy as pussy. One daddy of 4 kids told me this too. Only damn loose btms are easy to be entered. Those tight one need alot of hardwork ,still not easy to be entered. 

6 minutes ago, cutejack said:

But seriously,  entering anus is not as easy as pussy. One daddy of 4 kids told me this too. Only damn loose btms are easy to be entered. Those tight one need alot of hardwork ,still not easy to be entered. 

But too loose also no shiok right, oh wait daddy of 4....

1 minute ago, Marslang said:

But too loose also no shiok right, oh wait daddy of 4....

Lol...no lah. This daddy is in his 60s but rocking hard. He told me that he tried entering one young chap but unable to go in. Not too loose la. But entering an anus is challenging. Lol

5 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Lol...no lah. This daddy is in his 60s but rocking hard. He told me that he tried entering one young chap but unable to go in. Not too loose la. But entering an anus is challenging. Lol

haha also a challenge for btm with tight anal or with piles to let thing enter.

Hmmm I've experienced the painful ones (definitely bad sex) and the ones where I took control of the top by riding on him and told him to keep on fucking me while slapping him.. Damn like a dominatrix.

Whats important I believe is that both the top and bottom to have chemistry and discuss on what they enjoy while having sex. Communication is very important. 

And to the bottoms — you need lube. Lots of it. 

8 hours ago, cutejack said:

Let's be fair, If Tops want that level of tightness and shiokness, then put in the equivalent amount of effort to make it enjoyable for both. Dont be so demanding and selfish.

Afterall anus is not meant for sexual intercourse like pussy! I'd advise those complaining tops to turn straight la lol

8 hours ago, cutejack said:

Only damn loose btms are easy to be entered. Those tight one need alot of hardwork.. 

Not entirely true. It just takes the right skills for lubing and foreplay. I once heard one of my friends complaining about some loose bottoms he met. Tight also complain, loose also complain 😂

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

Elasticity is relative. 

Thick is tight,  thin is loose.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

As part of foreplay .... I would move downward for a nice long rim ....

Then I would sneak in a question if my btm would liked to be fingered. 

It would make the session enjoyable when I know my btm is relaxed and ready to take my cock in his ass. 

On 7/9/2020 at 11:19 PM, fab said:

Elasticity is relative. 

Thick is tight,  thin is loose.

haha I know that for a fact.

If I every hear a guy with a thick one like I have experience of 7" and more, a wide girth your hand can hold around it, if they tell me I am loose after being a big toy anal person for decades, then I can say I am loose but I have yet to hear that.

People, choice of lubes and quantity of it used helps. And unfortunately BUT NECESSARY, condoms is partly to blame as it does dull the sensation and also as you age, the sensitivity of your dick is also a factor as it needs more pressure to feel anything and the condom makes it worst. So stop blaming your btms all the time like it is their fault and you are the wonder dick. Asshole too loose or vagina not tight blah blah blah. Str8 or gay, this is such a common and fatal notion to think you have the better boner that does not fail but all holes are just not good enough over time. It will falter too. All btms and top will know, your first few times you have sex, it felt like nothing on earth and you can not wait for it again but over time you need more and harder thrusting, some bigger inside you or you want something tighter.. problem is you are no longer feeling it the same way you were when you got started. For those trying to rub your prostates, the more you do and the older you get, you have to press it harder and harder to felt anything that can make you ooze semen or make you feel shiok. That's just the way it goes. You body can and will get USE TO IT and needs more stimulate.

But if your penis is about the size of a shit log that comes out of your bottom and yours is about the same diameter, you are thinking too ambitious of your prowess :P Can an asshole get loose ? For sure. But not by what you imagine 'loose' is. If you like to put 1.5l coke bottle up your ass for fun of course you get overly stretched permanently but guys like those has no interest in YOU and your average to big dicks for fun anymore. :P

And yes I heard of top who just like to say this to their btm to degrade and shame them for being btms. THOSE are the worst pieces of shits people who just like to hurt people's feeling and self-esteem. When someone offers to have sex with you, you either accept it or just say no but don't make shit up to prop your ego up when it got hurt over your wiener not making it.

Damn I am feeling 'dark; today. LOL

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Bbtmm

Remember before you reached puberty, you don't understand what the fuss about sex all about?

Then you had your first ejaculation, then wow!! now you know why.

It's the same with anal sex. Though most will enjoy it but by how much varies greatly. Some still don't understand what the fuss is all about and consider it dirty and painful.

I was also hesitant to try and each time stopped before reaching anything pleasurable.

Then one night, this top patiently massaged my butts and stimulated my nipples. I felt relaxed and ready to let myself go. By now my whole body was swelling from his stimulation and he slide it in smoothly. It hit something that exquisitely blended with the pain. 

Hard to explain, the pain is like the unpleasant smell of durian but the bitterness of the durian is like that exquisite pleasure. I was still worried looking at another male's sex organ in and out of my body giving me unexplainable pleasures. I was feeling the orgasm swelling inside me, I was trying to get to that orgasm. I didn't want to but his masterly technique maneuvered me in various shameful positions.

Finally, I was in the doggy position and he pumped me loudly and furiously. I felt my whole body swelling and this intense increase in stimulation brought me closer to orgasm, I wanted to chase it and started moaning and shamelessly told him harder and all those filthy words. He responded and squeezed my swollen breasts and I felt another level closer and closer.

Finally, I felt orgasm so high that I saw stars as I squirted and squirted. Unlike penile orgasm, this orgasm as deeper involving my whole body and longer.

After that I was pass my usual demure self. The hell with masculinity, I was going gaga over the whole experience and wanted to explore this new experience like the first time penile orgasm. The soreness of my ass was so exquisite I wanted him to play my body.

Before I knew it, he was again pumping me feel and hard. Though the pleasures was not as intense as the first time, I began to know and act like a bottom.

So, nobody can tell you. You have to try it yourself. 

You cannot understand why some bottoms like me are so shameless unless you have the sensitivities of our bodies. Beware if you open the Pandora box, there's no going back.

Guest Masc btm
2 hours ago, Guest Bbtmm said:

Remember before you reached puberty, you don't understand what the fuss about sex all about?

Then you had your first ejaculation, then wow!! now you know why.

It's the same with anal sex. Though most will enjoy it but by how much varies greatly. Some still don't understand what the fuss is all about and consider it dirty and painful.

I was also hesitant to try and each time stopped before reaching anything pleasurable.

Then one night, this top patiently massaged my butts and stimulated my nipples. I felt relaxed and ready to let myself go. By now my whole body was swelling from his stimulation and he slide it in smoothly. It hit something that exquisitely blended with the pain. 

Hard to explain, the pain is like the unpleasant smell of durian but the bitterness of the durian is like that exquisite pleasure. I was still worried looking at another male's sex organ in and out of my body giving me unexplainable pleasures. I was feeling the orgasm swelling inside me, I was trying to get to that orgasm. I didn't want to but his masterly technique maneuvered me in various shameful positions.

Finally, I was in the doggy position and he pumped me loudly and furiously. I felt my whole body swelling and this intense increase in stimulation brought me closer to orgasm, I wanted to chase it and started moaning and shamelessly told him harder and all those filthy words. He responded and squeezed my swollen breasts and I felt another level closer and closer.

Finally, I felt orgasm so high that I saw stars as I squirted and squirted. Unlike penile orgasm, this orgasm as deeper involving my whole body and longer.

After that I was pass my usual demure self. The hell with masculinity, I was going gaga over the whole experience and wanted to explore this new experience like the first time penile orgasm. The soreness of my ass was so exquisite I wanted him to play my body.

Before I knew it, he was again pumping me feel and hard. Though the pleasures was not as intense as the first time, I began to know and act like a bottom.

So, nobody can tell you. You have to try it yourself. 

You cannot understand why some bottoms like me are so shameless unless you have the sensitivities of our bodies. Beware if you open the Pandora box, there's no going back.

Haha, I understand that feelings too.

I can feel the orgasm building but I can't get to it, it's like an itch deep somewhere that you feel it but cannot scratch it. I have to depend on the top to get to it. 

Then it shows and the top can recognise it and like to torture me with it like some cum control play. He makes me beg, grovel, groan and do whatever he wants just to keep him going hard and fast. 

Then he suddenly stop and tease my body with vulgar language. I know it's to prolong the fun but I'm so desperate to get to that orgasm and I touched myself. He laughed, watched and teased me if I can satisfy myself without him meh.

I can't and it made me more itchy inside. I had to open my legs wide, dig myself and try to be seductive to invite him in. OMG, so salah, big man wanting to act like seductress I saw myself in the mirror also goose pimple. 

What to do, I don't care any more. He digged into me, inspected my leaking cock and ask me what or not ? I grabbed his cock. He slapped my hand away and call me a slut. He ordered me to pry open my butts for him. I complied as he slid into me. Whew, what a relief when he again pumped.

I loved and hated this type of toying. He's always keeping me on the orgasm edge. I want to orgasm but he's always kicking me around and abusing me. It's a fine line between humiliation and titillation. But if he's an expert at it, I had to swallow the dispensed humiliations for the pleasures that he brings.

Want to play adult game, has to put aside one's pride. That's why I'm afraid to play locally because what happened in the bedroom always spread around. 

6 hours ago, Guest Masc btm said:

Haha, I understand that feelings too.

I can feel the orgasm building but I can't get to it, it's like an itch deep somewhere that you feel it but cannot scratch it. I have to depend on the top to get to it. 

Then it shows and the top can recognise it and like to torture me with it like some cum control play. He makes me beg, grovel, groan and do whatever he wants just to keep him going hard and fast. 

Then he suddenly stop and tease my body with vulgar language. I know it's to prolong the fun but I'm so desperate to get to that orgasm and I touched myself. He laughed, watched and teased me if I can satisfy myself without him meh.

I can't and it made me more itchy inside. I had to open my legs wide, dig myself and try to be seductive to invite him in. OMG, so salah, big man wanting to act like seductress I saw myself in the mirror also goose pimple. 

What to do, I don't care any more. He digged into me, inspected my leaking cock and ask me what or not ? I grabbed his cock. He slapped my hand away and call me a slut. He ordered me to pry open my butts for him. I complied as he slid into me. Whew, what a relief when he again pumped.

I loved and hated this type of toying. He's always keeping me on the orgasm edge. I want to orgasm but he's always kicking me around and abusing me. It's a fine line between humiliation and titillation. But if he's an expert at it, I had to swallow the dispensed humiliations for the pleasures that he brings.

Want to play adult game, has to put aside one's pride. That's why I'm afraid to play locally because what happened in the bedroom always spread around. 

Okay to spread around what? U will.be famous n yr itch will be scratched by more than a man anytime n any where.

Guest guest
On 7/12/2020 at 4:31 PM, Sizzler said:

First time I got fucked by my bf, I felt a blinding pain. There were drops of blood on the condom when he pulled out and I could not even stand. When I shit the next 2 days, the toilet paper was red after i wiped. Yet .. when he wanted it again 1 week later, I obediently gave because I felt submissive to him, And he did it to me every week thereafter until I got used to it.

Now, when my bf does it to me, he does it in the raw. The feeling of belonging to him is incredible .. so much so that if we quarrel, I will always go crawling back to him.

Lube use not enough when your bf fuck you? Or he is way too rough? Sometimes even if you shit, if your shit is hard, your ass area also can bleed.

Guest Btm slut

Just sharing my experience. 

I got deflower at the age of 23 to my 1st bf. Well, there isn't much to think of, non anything to prepare for, to get poke. Things just happen while we were having sex. And usually it happens when both are enjoying at the peak moments. He didn't ask whether do I want to. Neither did I reject him. The pain which most of the comments here had already said, for virgin ass really exist.

For 1st timer, feeling pain is unavoidable. As for how to take that pain, same again, most comments here had also already explained. The main thing is in one's mind, really. If the other party is someone u really love, no matter how pain, it is, I'm sure anyone would be able to take it, and even willing to give your whole body to him. The moment he is in, you will feel that you and him are together as one.

And of cos, pain will follow by pleasure, which usually happens after few sessions together. Depands individually. 

A word to young btm, after u get poke a few times, gradually you will be in auto mode. you will raise either your legs or hips yourself and u will also know when is the good timing to do so too, automatically, the next time u have sex.

Thou u know there sure will be an initial pain during the begaining insertion, even for a season butts, but u will still want their tools to be inserted :)

Guest Masc btm
On 7/9/2020 at 12:34 PM, wkayz said:

On 7/9/2020 at 12:34 PM, wkayz said:

If we can put a price to each type of sex, then we'll know why so many guys are addicted to anal sex.

There's actually such a price list if you ask a MB or a naughty masseur.

HJ $

BJ $$

You fuck him $$$

He fuck you $$$$

Yes, by supply and demand, there's so many bottoms to service that the MB will be exhausted if he don't price it highest.

It's like the massage where he does the hard work while you lay back, relax and enjoy the service,

topping also means he does the hard work while you just open your legs. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SubBtm0 said:

Like wise.... from super painful....and blood for the first few times....until i get used to him and now raw all the time.

And yah. I didn't masturbate with my hand anymore. I'm now fully obey to ride on him and only he can release my cum.

Such a good wife 

Guest First timer

Need advice. Like many, I tried being a bottom and enjoyed the sensation so much. Difficult to explain the feeling but basically your entire body and come to life. 

Problem is my ass is sore after that for days. Can someone recommend a cream that I can use to reduce the pain and swelling after the fucking. Something that I can buy Iver the counter as opposed to one where I need a prescription. 

Thank you in advance 

2 hours ago, Guest First timer said:

Need advice. Like many, I tried being a bottom and enjoyed the sensation so much. Difficult to explain the feeling but basically your entire body and come to life. 

Problem is my ass is sore after that for days. Can someone recommend a cream that I can use to reduce the pain and swelling after the fucking. Something that I can buy Iver the counter as opposed to one where I need a prescription. 

Thank you in advance 

Hi i top few virgin ones usually after they wash up clean i will apply preparation h gel for hermaroid gel is help to sooth the sore and pain. I will apply it using using my finger little bit apply around anus and finger a little bit for gel to absorb better and leave cooling sensation without feeling sore.You can get at guardian pharmacy.

4 minutes ago, fetish72 said:

Hi i top few virgin ones usually after they wash up clean i will apply preparation h gel for hermaroid gel is help to sooth the sore and pain. I will apply it using using my finger little bit apply around anus and finger a little bit for gel to absorb better and leave cooling sensation without feeling sore.You can get at guardian pharmacy.

Oh thanks, will try this for my Hemorrhoids. 

On 8/7/2020 at 3:30 PM, Guest First timer said:

Thank you in advance 

Thank you in advance 

Post-sex medication are few and usually something you look to when something bad happen that cause the sore or pain lasting longer than a few days. Internally or externally pain or sore persisting longer than a few days, best you go clinic and get it checked. Be careful what you put inside your rectum to calm the pain. Pain sometime is an indication of something bad and masking it is just making things bad.

What many have never considered or played down that lube plays a primary role to help make your experience positive more than you think. I guess I will put something here for consideration to very newbie to anal sex and maybe this will help open up the Point-Of-View instead silly top ego of 'my-big-cock-made-you-sore' BS...etc. heh. I have yet to not be able to take a cock. It's not just about mind over matter but it is a biological fact that you can..with the proper conditions and practices. Also, given 95% of you are just into cocks and not toys, anal sex should almost not include pain if done right or you purposely want that pain to happen as you get turn off on it as I know some guys are like that. Fetish. Getting real tired of all that bravado stuff of late to explain or invoke fear in the less initiated into fearing sex or that anal sex should be painful for btm or expected.. Damn the locked-down gets me all hot and pissed I guess heheh. Excuse my frustration please. So here's my 2 bits....

Okay.. here the basic thing to know about lubes. IF choice of lube is what is causing you soreness.

When you buy lube and it says it works for or with female. They are saying this lube is mainly for VAGINAS. MOST counter top sell this type be it in 7-11 or where ever... especially common are DUREX. For females who have issue maintaining flow of wetness from lack of stimulation or biologically for example, then  buying such lube is good to ensure entry and sexual intercourse will be smooth and painless. This lube usually are almost watery in feel as you pour it out and thin viscosity texture. Viscosity is the description of how watery or creamy or thick butter state they come in. For vagina, they are usually just that, light and almost watery. They tend to require more re-lubing especially the water base lubes unlike silicon or oil base. Being watery light, they get absorbed vaginally or evaporation thus if she is not having any vagina flow, she needs to add more depending on how long they are having sex or she will really feel sore or pain.

But if she or guys wanting anal sex, the lube used are NOT THE SAME. There are other kinds of lubes to consider. Using general lube sold over counter meant for females are not as good if not bad to some extent.

Anal lube are thicken in viscosity. Not as watery but slow flowing thick lava. heheh The asshole is not a vagina. The opening and inner rectum are different and the walls being MORE THIN unlike a vagina so you need thicker buffer lube that coats the wall, cock or dildo to enter and move about without causing tear or bruising from the sexual friction. Also this lube tends to last longer because of its viscosity form and formulation so you do not need to reapply as OFTEN ( better brand and price can last a longer so see your budget heh) Against there are water, silicon and oil base version. Which type is good for you depends on you. Lots of information this out there but I like the water one as the other two leave stains and if you do that on your bed, be prepared to change the sheets   Also if you use toys or condom choice of water, silicon and oil play a part as they can spoil or destroy your toy or condoms. So remember, long time you have sex, more reapplication you need.

So ya that is the short of it. You should use lube that say it is for ANAL that you need to get or try to see if it helps you out. 90% of the time soreness come from poor use of lube.. NOT SIZE OF COCKS. An average asshole with the 'right' conditioning or training can dilate as wide as 15cm in diameter if I am not wrong. So no dick is doing to be able to claim to "tear you open" with his power. If you are new to anal sex yes, it will take some time to take a big cock but it is totally doable. You just need a more understanding top to get there. Not some selfish asshole top who is there to go in and out and leave you hanging.

So remember, the more watery a lube you use, the more you have to check during sex to see if you need to add more. Not having enough lube is also FINE IF YOU LIKE PAIN as part of sex play. But if it is your top who like you in pain and you allow it, THAT IS ON YOU. Today sore, tomorrow it is a rupture rectum wall and you get something infection leading to things like FISTULA or PILES... see what you think then LOL.

BTW: there are also anal lubes formulated to dull pain and includes a relaxation agent to relax your asshole's sphincter muscle for entry. I would not recommend them unless you know what you are doing. It's fine for sex with cocks but careful with toys. Especially large and long ones. Pain dulling is good but it can be bad too if you use strange object to penetrate your asshole and rupture something and not feel it till it's too late. Some lube also have medicated formulation to condition and heal your inside which is good for after sex.

Something to think about that is real and not fantasy which is why I wrote this..newbies need real answer or view not always fantasy whimsical commentaries.

Oh and there are other kinds of lube for other kind of sex so... it depends on what you do. I like big toys, so I use thick butter type or anal if it is only smaller toys..etc. And also ANAL LUBE tend to NOT be sold at retails or 'pharmies' as you know ANAL is still damn taboo here.. how many are going to walk into 7-11 and pick up an anal lube and go pay. But there are online stores to get them. I have a few I like that are good and not too pricey for their size example Sliquid Sassy. Its good as an all rounder anal lube I bought for a long time.

DISCLAIMER: I am not promoting or selling product shit hor heheheheh... so go do your own research as I always advice and come to your own decision. I just point the way. Find something that works for you and remember all our ass are not built the same so what works for me might not for you so, take it slow and find your sweet spot.

Fuck my guest stalkers.

Edited by upshot
typo and clarity

Guest Masc btm

Last time I quarreled with a few fbs because they treated me like shit.

Initially, I had to accept it. What to do, I enjoyed anal sex so much that I had to swallow my pride. 

Anyway, they said with my legs up in the air waiting to be fucked, I already have no shame.

I accepted whatever they want to do to me if they are good fuckers. But sometimes they go too far when I'm so obedient, they started to take me for granted.

Some of them want to fuck me raw. Of course I refused unless they want to commit to a monogamous relationship. Of course they think I'm not worth it to give up a forest for a tree. They won't dare to sneakily removed their condoms since they know if I'm really angry they are no match against me. Still one of them tried and by the time I realised it, he already shot inside me. I made him clean me up by grabbing his head and forcing him to lick the juices leaking from my hole. He gave me a good lick that made me horny and let him had me raw again( I'm no angel, no use crying over spilled milk). Then we never fuck again because it's too tempting for both of us.

Some like to humiliate and dominate me. I don't mind some light playful spanking or tweak my nipples or squeezing my pecs or ride on my back.

But one went further to penetrate me without lube. He forced it in and I felt the rubber burn. I had to kick him off my back.

Another one like to lick me down there. I don't mind because it felt really good after getting sore from a good fuck. But then one time, he seemed bad mood and he parted my legs, just spit into me a few times, pui pui pui. At first I didn't think it's bad until I felt his saliva flowing down my thighs. That's too much. 

Then he tried pushing that back into me to lube me while I watched with my legs wide open. I told him not to be so dirty and gross. I tried to use the towel to wipe but he penetrated me already. It felt so gross that I had to push him off. He got angry and left.

He said I'm too much, he lick me also use saliva. So what's the difference ? I said the way he spit at my butts is so gross and very disrespectful like I'm so cheap to him.

Anyway, I started thinking it's not worth the trouble since they take me for granted and only treat me like a sex toy. Worse is when we quarrel, they'll spread gossips about me. Which are true and I get dirty looks from their gangs. So now I prefer to have kinky sex overseas with nobody recognising me and gossiping behind my back.

Thank you in advance 

hi u went to pharmacy get preparation h gel it help to sooth the sore and sore. You feel bit smirting and after few min it feel cooling. that what i do for the virgin i deflower if their asshole feel sore or after they wash i apply for them. Most end up another round when the sore subside.

Okay now that I have more time coming back home and to answer some of the PM I got. Alamak... google is your friend leh how come never use that to get more detail advice.

Ok, I just randomly pick a link which I think encompasses a lot of information on the crucial use and choice of lubes. 

Link: https://helloclue.com/articles/sex/how-to-pick-a-lubricant  

The short version of which base formulation to use:

Lubes generally fall into one of three categories: water, silicone, or oil-based. Each have their strength and drawbacks. Water-based, while not as slick or long-lasting as silicone or oil-based, is safe for use with condoms and toys. Silicone-based can work with condoms (it’ll specify if it’s condom-safe on packaging) but won’t work with silicone toys (it can cause the material to break down). You definitely don’t want your expensive sex toy to fall apart, do you? Lastly, oil-based is the slickest but won’t work with condoms or toys.

Important thing to note, if doing the butt, do not use conventional lube from 7-11, pharmacies or retail outlets. Unless you do not mind regularly 'top-up' more lube in. heheh No pun intended. You will notice the difference if you apply a thin watery base and use for a while and switch over to the thicker lube base. Likely that overtime you can use the watery one as well after you finally conditioned your ass to relax more, accustomed to anal sex with penis or object then you find watery lube will suffice. A lot also have to do with the mental mind.

What I know as well, Silicon lube although claim will damage or break down your silicon toys, Not really 100% truth or at least it will take a long time. What happen is the silicon lube will be marginally absorbed by the silicon toy's surface and it makes the toy swell over time heheh.. think of it ass upgrading the size of your toy hahah... Nah it will not swell until like twice the size but ya there will be some swelling and possible tiny cracks which as silicon goes, as you bend it more and more overtime and there is a slight cut, one day it might just break in two.

Why large toy or fist they tend to use butter-like lube or cooking base, Crisco brand of 'grease' this is because it is not absorbed by the rectum or colon easily. Where you coat a thick lot inside or outside your butt hole, it stays just about there for a long time. Cleaning it off  is also messy but because of its this quality, keeping your butt hole and internal tunnel greasy smooth, Use that if all you want is to have some cock for sex, just make sure the one you buy has the word ANAL on it. That's the only way to be certain you bought the right one. And also don't buy a lot as in big bottle. Buy small size so you can experiment and try to find one that suit your kind of anal play. Sliquid Sassy which is the one I buy a few times, is not bad as a start and work well with above average cocks and small to medium dildo.

If you are still a virgin or rather new to anal fun, go easy and go one step further to use lube with medicated formula that dulls the pain a little and/or relaxes your anal sphincter a little.  No it DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL LIKE 'DROP JAW AND REMAIN OPEN'  heheh... (ya someone pm on this)It just relax the muscle to amke it easier to allow finger and larger size like a cock to get in. Allow fingering to help tease your anal muscle ring (spinster) to loosen up.

No worries that this is permanent, once you are done with fucking, it will 'reset' again to what it was. heheh.. So long you are not using really big toys hehe that will take more than a day for the muscle memory to kick in. That anus is one special muscle...when you see what it can tolerate in terms of dilating to take fit in a penis or object. Over time, you will mentally condition and trigger yourself without thinking to relax and allow insertion. It will surprise you. BUT as always, you decided if you want anal sex. Penile penetrations are not that hard when I am talking about average penile sizes. Bigger penis or toy will take time..ALWAYS. You can not just hope to use lube or whatever and in a few session can take a coke cola bottle up your wazoo! heh.  It can take a year to get to that level if you are that kinky. You just need to spend a bit more time understanding your butt and what it is capable of... knowing it will help you enjoy it safer, painless with confidence.

Edited by upshot
typo and clarity..as alway rushing as wanna go watch a video movie or something heheh

I sometimes try getting fucked.

And it's weird feeling when a dick pushed inside me, feel so emty when it pulled out, somehow want it go inside again.

It's nice if the top starts slowly. Lots of lub helps as well.

5 hours ago, malayguy1986 said:

I love being fucked. The sensation can make you go wild. Have to learn to relax the anus then will enjoy the fucking. 

Like those btm in porn? Always see them moan in pain without fail and yet like feel very wild and shiok while the top is fucking him?

15 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Like those btm in porn? Always see them moan in pain without fail and yet like feel very wild and shiok while the top is fucking him?

Porn is never ever real life. People trying to emulate that life will end up more disappointed all the time. heheh but unfortunately many gays and str8 all fall victim thus so much disappointment, depression and even accidents heh.

28 minutes ago, upshot said:

Porn is never ever real life. People trying to emulate that life will end up more disappointed all the time. heheh but unfortunately many gays and str8 all fall victim thus so much disappointment, depression and even accidents heh.

So btm that moan in pain in porn is not real? Actual fucking is not as painful as it is portray to be? 

• G_M changed the title to Feeling after being fucked for the first time + How Does It Feel To Get Fucked? (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.