Male HQ

Who Gives Better Blowjobs, Guys Or Girls?

Guest bj

Guest stbrianud

Guys.. Deniteky guys...

When girls give me BJs it's like they look weird doing it, they don't know how to play with it right.. They can't even suck it right... But when guys do it, they know where to touch, how to move their tongue. And they suck it so well...

Hmm i think guys always know another guy best. Wheres the sensitive spot and roughly know what is required to make himself or another man feel good.

I have the conservation with my galfriends b4...i shared with them tips on wad r the sensitive part of men and they dun believe guys are sensitive at nipples too....hmmm women....

for me guys would be much better compared to girls. i preferred guys cos we know what we want..for instance deepthroat and rougher bj would ve as good.. girls i tried before but just ferl that they are not daring or really "open minded" to suck it.. so far to me girls seem not fancy deepthroat le...haha..maybe i yet to find one...another thing..male sometimes will eat your cum..it will make me horny though...ofcos to each his own so still up2u own feels....

Unless someone wants to argue that there's a scientific evidence that girls have sharper teeth than guys, or something along that line, I think the answers to this question would be incredibly biased.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

• Guest locked this topic