Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

On 6/13/2016 at 3:18 PM, jjjb said:

Went big foot ancestor.try no 9. Ok let u touch his legs.but no further advance.will try next time to touch his cock

this place just started but the aircon already started leaking and also the massage for whole body only the back get massage.

Hi am new to all these but just wondering - so if I'm thinking of looking for a decent massage by a fairly good looking masseur (not too old) with a nice ending :D where are some of the places I can consider and what are the numbers of the respective masseurs? Any kind soul can help collate or let me know? I'm thinking of popping by next weekend haha :) thanks so much in advance!!

Went to zen ytd, assigned me a masseur name Yusoff, he is from Surabaya. 

Decent and good strong massage . No hanky panky. Clears my knots throughout 2 hrs. 

Will return to look for him for massage again.

He is not tall, average built ,and average look with one lazy eye.

can look for him if u want good strong massage.

1 hour ago, caltan14 said:

Went to zen ytd, assigned me a masseur name Yusoff, he is from Surabaya. 

Decent and good strong massage . No hanky panky. Clears my knots throughout 2 hrs. 

Will return to look for him for massage again.

He is not tall, average built ,and average look with one lazy eye.

can look for him if u want good strong massage.

I have tried Yusoff before too. A decent guy. Good massage skill. Among the Indonesian maseurs, I like him and Eko. 

Not to say now have but last time dont have.u gotta ask or lure them.purposely show yr hard cock or stroke them.the masseur will get the hint n whether to proceed or not up to him. I did that in one of the massage shop in jb.massage was damn proffesional n good but i talk dirty n show him my tool.too bad the masseur didnt want any hanky panky but told me tat he is staying

alone in a apt.aiyah where got time to go all the way to his plc.forget it.anyway good massage.he massage my face all.nice. 

7 hours ago, cutejack said:

Not to say now have but last time dont have.u gotta ask or lure them.purposely show yr hard cock or stroke them.the masseur will get the hint n whether to proceed or not up to him. I did that in one of the massage shop in jb.massage was damn proffesional n good but i talk dirty n show him my tool.too bad the masseur didnt want any hanky panky but told me tat he is staying

alone in a apt.aiyah where got time to go all the way to his plc.forget it.anyway good massage.he massage my face all.nice. 

Where is this place?

On 6/20/2016 at 0:19 AM, lovehandle said:

kekekekeke alrdy a father

On 6/17/2016 at 11:34 AM, RelaxZen said:

Here is how the Number 14 in Thong Thai is like

Wow! How did RelaxZen get hold of a photo of him with his child? In my last few visits, he was not as cleanly shaved as in the photo. Anyway, is he back at work in JB?

Yes, tried the two at  pelangi - not bad. 1 is Zhu Yuan; the other opposite -forgot. Both are diff owners/franchisees. Yes need to wear their Chinese loose shorts

1 hour ago, redwine065 said:

Tried No 9 from Ancestors Big Foot.. lousy la .. only allow u touch his legs den when u accidentally touch his dick..it was not even hard..so i just tip him 30 bucks and dats it

will not take him again

His dick is hard when I touched it... a young boy dick after all.

How did you accidentally touch it?  I placed my hands into his long pants and rubbed his cock head.

On 30/06/2016 at 10:28 PM, jason said:

Anyone have tried KAKI KAKI Massage shops in JB ? Seems they are the largest massage chain in JB. Mostly are china male and female masseurs.

must wear boxer shorts during massage ?

Anybody can sharing this place got any special ? Inside all are chinese? Got spa?

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]