Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

Went to Big Foot Ancestor, arrived at 9.30pm. Asked for no.9 or no. 8. reception says no. 8 not there all day. Then I saw him referring to a booking book and writing down on a notepad no.8 - 11.45pm. Also said no.9 just started on another customer, must wait for an hour. So I said I'll wait in the main hall. I asked to go to the washroom. After peeing, he came to me and said no.9 is available now. I found it weird. Is this the real no.9 or did he lie to me earlier on. Anyway I went ahead with the 'no.9'.

No.9 started the session trying to sell cupping services. I said I'm not interested. Then he asked what oil do I want. He listed a few and I choose one. Then he said must add RM22. Then I choose another and he said must add RM12. Being one with sensitive nose, I ask him to use any that does not have a strong sense. He said every oil they use has a sense and they are all not strong. I asked for the orange one. He went out and came back, let me take a sniff. I didn't quite like it so I said I want the lemon one instead. He went out again and came back with a jasmine one. I insisted that I want the lemon one. Then he said the one he let me sniff earlier one is the lemon one. I said I thought you said that was the orange one? He insisted that was the lemon one. I couldn't bother with the sense anymore and just ask him to proceed with the 'lemon' one.

I found the service rather insincere and fishy.

Otherwise, no.9 did do a fairly good job, checking with me which area is painful, whether strength is enough and used a hot towel to wipe away the oil.

They are currently having a promotion on fridays, 25% off. Not sure how long it'll last.

On my way out, I saw a few guys sitting outside the building. All relatively young. Not too sure if I'll return again. Just pissed off with the service.

I feel more lonely during Oscar season than V Day...

On Tuesday, August 09, 2016 at 3:00 PM, firefight said:

i was at SQ Foot at city sq L2 and wanted an aroma massage by a guy but the lady at the counter said nope they don't offer oil massage by males (questionmark - i had mine done by a guy 2 months ago at night). so i opted for foot and shoulder massage. the foot massage was so so though the guy did attack some acupoints. the shoulder massage included neck and back segments where i was seated on that special chair. i felt the guy buahing his groin on me on possible ocassions and felt it slowly grow though not to max level.. tipped him 10rm in the end for the good massage on the back and my arms.. crack crack crack~

Dhould

52 minutes ago, stdevil said:

Went to Big Foot Ancestor, arrived at 9.30pm. Asked for no.9 or no. 8. reception says no. 8 not there all day. Then I saw him referring to a booking book and writing down on a notepad no.8 - 11.45pm. Also said no.9 just started on another customer, must wait for an hour. So I said I'll wait in the main hall. I asked to go to the washroom. After peeing, he came to me and said no.9 is available now. I found it weird. Is this the real no.9 or did he lie to me earlier on. Anyway I went ahead with the 'no.9'.

No.9 started the session trying to sell cupping services. I said I'm not interested. Then he asked what oil do I want. He listed a few and I choose one. Then he said must add RM22. Then I choose another and he said must add RM12. Being one with sensitive nose, I ask him to use any that does not have a strong sense. He said every oil they use has a sense and they are all not strong. I asked for the orange one. He went out and came back, let me take a sniff. I didn't quite like it so I said I want the lemon one instead. He went out again and came back with a jasmine one. I insisted that I want the lemon one. Then he said the one he let me sniff earlier one is the lemon one. I said I thought you said that was the orange one? He insisted that was the lemon one. I couldn't bother with the sense anymore and just ask him to proceed with the 'lemon' one.

I found the service rather insincere and fishy.

Otherwise, no.9 did do a fairly good job, checking with me which area is painful, whether strength is enough and used a hot towel to wipe away the oil.

They are currently having a promotion on fridays, 25% off. Not sure how long it'll last.

On my way out, I saw a few guys sitting outside the building. All relatively young. Not too sure if I'll return again. Just pissed off with the service.

U r very pstient.I can juz leave the place in this kind of situation.

On 10/5/2016 at 0:04 PM, Zhang Evan said:

As per my visit , no 8 can do Good body massage (HE and B tips required  )

20yrs old fair and sunny guy 

Are you sure he does HE? 

He told me that he is only here to 混日子 and he is not keen to chiong and earn money via all the extras.

Just enough to live the day is good for him.

even the zen boss himself so attitude just like all his male masseurs now. Whenever you message to reserve for booking he will say ok but when you reached there sometimes you will not get your request. He just want business but do not keep his words to customers request.

Seriously their standard has dropped tremendously besides good pricing.

• 2 weeks later...

again i am updating about Zen Massage. The male masseurs there from indonesia are getting worst in service. Not friendly like when i first went. They are becoming choosy and fussy. Even when you tell them not to press so hard they just do not bother and continue doing. 

Still the same while they are massaging in the room, be it the male or female masseurs from indonesia, they will talk a loud in their local dialect with no respect to customers. We need to pamper ourselves there but all those idiots are just talking and talking with no privacy. The ladies again will just flip open the curtain with no respect that customers are inside the room.

The boss seems not to know or rather do not bother to find out or educate his masseurs. They business will go down badly if they are not improving.

Please comment if you have the same experience.

My first time at thai imperial... ambience was nice... asked for a guy masseur and they allocate me no. 54 or something like that (i only remember 50ish).. very average built young thai guy but for sure manly.. while doing a feet washing, i happen to saw another lanky young male masseur.. did not manage to see his number tag. 

Took the 1.5 hrs massage for RM115 (non members price).. i would rate his massage skills 6/10.. he uses his arm almost 90% thruout the massage.. not really my liking... however i must give him credit for his head massage and the cracking part at the end of massage.. i almost fell asleep for that last 15mins wen he did the head massage.. unfortunately no happy ending... chatted abit with him at the end and he told me that there is only 3 men masseur in thai imperial... i will drop by again to try other male masseur. At the end of the session they will serve u a hot cup of tea and a small bowl of warm thai dessert.. 

Edited by iluvmen

On 23/10/2016 at 7:24 PM, justanotherme said:
On 09/11/2016 at 1:21 AM, iluvmen said:

My first time at thai imperial... ambience was nice... asked for a guy masseur and they allocate me no. 54 or something like that (i only remember 50ish).. very average built young thai guy but for sure manly.. while doing a feet washing, i happen to saw another lanky young male masseur.. did not manage to see his number tag. 

Took the 1.5 hrs massage for RM115 (non members price).. i would rate his massage skills 6/10.. he uses his arm almost 90% thruout the massage.. not really my liking... however i must give him credit for his head massage and the cracking part at the end of massage.. i almost fell asleep for that last 15mins wen he did the head massage.. unfortunately no happy ending... chatted abit with him at the end and he told me that there is only 3 men masseur in thai imperial... i will drop by again to try other male masseur. At the end of the session they will serve u a hot cup of tea and a small bowl of warm thai dessert.. 

which outlet u go?

I wenr

Hey guys, why not you guys try out this massage place? There are also many skilled male masseur over there, and the service is good.

There are 2 branches over at Holiday plaza.

Thong Thai Traditional Massage Sdn Bhd

F8-F9 Level 3, Holiday Plaza, Jalan Dato Sulaiman, 80250, JB.

G167, Ground Floor Holiday Plaza, Jalan Dato Sulaiman, 80250 JB.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, c0001 said:

Hello guys,

Anyone has tried No 254 from Thong Thai at Holiday Plaza

Yes, i'm a regular patron to no.254!!  He gives the best massage ever but so far no hanky panky. I usually strip nude and having a hard on through out the session, he seems ok with nudity and he don't really avoid private area, so you may expect some brushing againts your balls and dick for a second or so. 

1 hour ago, hellopanda said:

Yes, i'm a regular patron to no.254!!  He gives the best massage ever but so far no hanky panky. I usually strip nude and having a hard on through out the session, he seems ok with nudity and he don't really avoid private area, so you may expect some brushing againts your balls and dick for a second or so. 

Thanks a lot...and yes, his massage skill is great. I like it too..

Edited by c0001

Ohh cool.. Seems like quite a few of you guys patronize Thong Thai in Holiday Plaza! There are two branches, the one at the 3rd floor closes early. Do you guys know the other branch opens till what time?

I was given a loyalty card for my 1st massage there, i just checked the card, and realized that my first masseur was No. 145. Any of you guys tried him before ?

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]