Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

On 12/17/2018 at 1:27 PM, FanOfMassage said:

I think you meant 大足神农?or do you really meant "神龙"? Not sure are there any "神龙", but it provides good decent massage. Price is on the higher side. But ambience and facilities are nice. I think all masseurs are from China. Well-trained, but can be pushy in asking you to add on other normal services like ear candling, guasha etc. 

looking for mature masseurs from China for massage. Is this the right place to go ? mind to share the location of 大足神农 ?

Has anyone tried other places apart from the usual TT / Zen / Sawadee / Thai Imperial? There are so many massage parlours in HP, KSL and even Plaza Sentosa but I don't find any that have raving reviews on male masseurs from this platform.

For me, it is just a preference that I frankly ask the parlour I visited for male masseurs.

PM me if you have any recommendations too. I am open to knowing your experiences, especially since I love hard massages. I have a very stiff back that needs deep tissue massaging. Everything else of mine is just... Jiggly.

3 hours ago, redwine065 said:

Anyone had any experiences with masseurs in Zen?  Especially Ipin.  He is cute.. Tall n slim body..... 

For posting unnecessary private pics and sensitive info on the masseur, you are hereby suspended for 1 week.

As I had mentioned, Anyone who post sensitive info will be suspended.

Do that again and you shall be banned and all your post from this account will be removed.

On 12/25/2018 at 12:01 PM, MH_KMR said:

Has anyone tried other places apart from the usual TT / Zen / Sawadee / Thai Imperial? There are so many massage parlours in HP, KSL and even Plaza Sentosa but I don't find any that have raving reviews on male masseurs from this platform.

For me, it is just a preference that I frankly ask the parlour I visited for male masseurs.

PM me if you have any recommendations too. I am open to knowing your experiences, especially since I love hard massages. I have a very stiff back that needs deep tissue massaging. Everything else of mine is just... Jiggly.

There's no raving reviews at those places because there's no happy ending lol. Imo don't even bother going to unisex shops if u r looking for extra (or just stick to the usual suspects and gay spas).

Also isn't it highly suspicious if more and more guys go to a unisex parlour and request for a specific masseur? We are risking their jobs...

Anyway Plaza Sentosa has two very popular unisex shops Let's Relax Spa and Sabye Sabye. Good hard massage according to reviews. You can try...

Edited by Pennys

On 12/26/2018 at 11:55 AM, Pennys said:

There's no raving reviews at those places because there's no happy ending lol. Imo don't even bother going to unisex shops if u r looking for extra (or just stick to the usual suspects and gay spas).

Also isn't it highly suspicious if more and more guys go to a unisex parlour and request for a specific masseur? We are risking their jobs...

Anyway Plaza Sentosa has two very popular unisex shops Let's Relax Spa and Sabye Sabye. Good hard massage according to reviews. You can try...

Thanks @Pennys! Need a good massage for the soles of my feet and my back. Will try out!

The place I had been too was Ku Chien (outside Plaza Sentosa). No. 13 (if I recall the lady telling me at the counter) gave me a great massage. No HE, since I am not after that! :)

On 4/4/2015 at 11:59 PM, Murphy said:

#117@TT

Looks auntie but gives a professional massage with good strength

Was just assigned to #117 and was given a very thorough press throughout my sore shoulders, arms, thighs, butt, legs. Pain but woo, quite worth it.

Oh and many of the Zen masseurs are not around. They went KL to countdown I heard. They had trouble finding one male masseur in the morning. So I waited like 20mins before it began.

Edited by firefight

• 2 weeks later...

I would normally go Reflux at KSL. My therapist is 36, strong strokes & shiok. No hanky panky.  2 hours is m$139

Ps: the manager will try to push for meridian massage , which cost more. Just choose the normal massage as they are exactly the same. 

On 12/30/2018 at 8:13 PM, Lonelyboy90 said:

sabye sabye at plaza sentosa is somewhere you can get great massage at reasonable price.

one of the best straight massage place so far. :)

I have not been to other parlors other than those at KSL. Can anyone share roughly how much a 2 hours massage will cost?

thanks in advance 

I used to drive to one of the home-based spa near Holiday Plaza. The house was surrounded by high walls and you need to press a bell at door, and this malay guy will open for you. 

Also you need to join as a member to go into the Spa. Inside is well like a little garden and U can suntan naked behind the building, there's also a small pool you can dip in. But not long it was no longer there! Anyone knows anymore of such secret Spa in JB?

19 hours ago, robin said:

I have not been to other parlors other than those at KSL. Can anyone share roughly how much a 2 hours massage will cost?

thanks in advance 

hello robin,

for sabye sabye, their body massage is 60RM, 75RM and 90RM for 60mins, 90mins and 120mins respectively.

the oil or balm they use smells damn good. hahahaha.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

2 hours ago, Lonelyboy90 said:

hello robin,

for sabye sabye, their body massage is 60RM, 75RM and 90RM for 60mins, 90mins and 120mins respectively.

Thanks for the reply Lonelyboy90. Wow! That’s a very good deal for a 2 hours massage! 

As for Reflux at KSL, apart from M$139 for 2 hours, they also give me 3 stamps. For every 10 stamps, they will give me an hour foot massage. But apart from massage, I will eat my fav food around KSL, which is the char siew rice & the steam fresh fish maw ;p

10 hours ago, Lonelyboy90 said:

hello robin,

Where is this Sabye Sabye? good massage and sensual?

• 3 weeks later...

Zen...cheap but dirty. 100% sure the big towels they are using to cover patrons are reused throughout the day. Masseurs simply folded the towel after the session and placed it nicely on the bed. This was also why the towel was wet and oily when I touched it BEFORE receiving the massage. 

Worst still. It was supposed to be a 2.5h session. I was offered 3h for 100rm and I was nice enough to take only 2.5h given that it was late . But I waited 20 minutes and the masseur spent 10minutes in the toilet. So he shortchanged me 2h. Anyway, it was a shitty massage. I had visible bruises on my back today.

8 hours ago, justanotherme said:

Zen...cheap but dirty. 100% sure the big towels they are using to cover patrons are reused throughout the day. Masseurs simply folded the towel after the session and placed it nicely on the bed. This was also why the towel was wet and oily when I touched it BEFORE receiving the massage. 

Worst still. It was supposed to be a 2.5h session. I was offered 3h for 100rm and I was nice enough to take only 2.5h given that it was late . But I waited 20 minutes and the masseur spent 10minutes in the toilet. So he shortchanged me 2h. Anyway, it was a shitty massage. I had visible bruises on my back today.

OMG. What a terrible massage experience. Hope yr bruises go off soon.

Edited by Leanmeat

On 2/8/2019 at 4:28 PM, RelaxZen said:

Depends on places and whether there is partition

For Traditional Thai Massage without the use of oil; you will need to be wearing a top and bottom they provide for you. This is because it is a finger pressure massage and the clothing minimize the friction on your skin. In the most extreme case they may throw a towel over you for the same reason of reducing the friction on your skin.

Weekends is better to go in by train but need to book in advance.... 

Just wondering if anyone had massage by a saba guy Eric from sq massage in ksl? Tried him once and I have to say so far is one of the best massage that I had but unfortunately he had since left the place.

Do pm me if u happen to know where he is now. Thanks. 

On 2/13/2019 at 8:42 PM, immortal said:

seni wira is the one just beside the mama shop right.. is it the same shop where Jun works?

will like to find out more about Jun.

can kinda describe him?

Indonesian?

Young guy or uncle ?

massage skills ?

i only heard of Yono and Agus. 

And recently another uncle call Johari.

Thx.

20 hours ago, Samson82 said:

"asked for a meaty guy who can speak Mandarin"

"pressing his thighs against my hanging hands"

Gays can really ruin the reputation of unisex massage shops. These are people's businesses and livelihoods at stake! And majority of these bigger straight massage shops clients are females, the elderly, and tour groups! Imagine your mom/grandmother going to the same shops...disgusting.

It also doesn't mean he press his thighs against your hands means he's lusting for your money. Don't think so much.

U want sex and happy endings go to purely gay massage shops or support the local ones on this forum ffs!

Edited by Pennys

For anyone interested, I have tried Dr Soho Foot Massage (shoulder only as I have my gay massage the previous day).

This is beside the strong lemon-grassed Javanese spa :P 

https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Soho-Foot-Jb-City-Square-602689316483001/

And yes, dun expect hunky/handsome masseurs (although they have males ones)

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]